anderver

WHEN 2.0 GUYS>?)

we need 1 announcement guys!!!!! we just waiting and i think propably take along!!  and ofc you will loose some cp's or people

Hello guys!) When started 2.0... But no have location for exp...there is no place:(. Loses interest in many people((

​in 2.0 you still will exp in LOA :(

Hello guys!) When started 2.0... But no have location for exp...there is no place:(. Loses interest in many people((

​You're spoiling all 2.0 surprise Aduha ¬¬

never.

we are reverting back to interlude. 

never.

​perfect, interlude > classic

never.

never.

​sleep nuke sleep cancel sleep nuke nuke /dead yay good old timrs.. either getting an head wash or burned to the ground.. man i loved it.

never.

never.

​sleep nuke sleep cancel sleep nuke nuke /dead yay good old timrs.. either getting an head wash or burned to the ground.. man i loved it.

​I understand you do not know what Interlude is?:D

never.

never.

​gg noob, check when sleep and cancel had nerfed casting.

​Cool story, but haven't seen anybody asking you  9_9

never.

never.

​I understand you do not know what Interlude is?:D

​classic without +12 dyes is literally interlude with a bigger exp curve

Ora et labora ;) 

24.11.2016 Everyone good player find under Christmas tree flashdisk with patch 2.0. :D

But bad kid find there San0!!

Taking into account the fact that the preliminary announcement of the upgrade to version 2.0 occurred more than 3 months (08/27), not counting the previous announcements that exceed 6 months, I think it would be best to wait and try to launch a hypothetical Version 2.5 or 3.0 at a time.

Meanwhile, with this delay, several servers allocated in nations corresponding to the main server communities launch their first initiatives in Classic. To have faith that the launch of 2.0 brings back the players who stopped because they already have adena and items awaiting the legendary 2.0 and a very risky bet.

Would you like to know why you are doing so much? What do you expect from this? And why when you talk about it, the administration simply omits, is silent?