Roger

Siege - Aden Castle

Ooo pr Movie gg ! Watching

5:11 /summon monkey. We had 2 CCs 430 ppl )))))). Hwarang in 2nd cc

Why should we have 2nd CC O.o. I had read topic of Troll Master and it really funny with some post telling that we have 300+ in this siege so I decided post my vid :D. WTB summon crytal.​​

5+ minutes no rapid shot. da fuk.

​​Yup lot of time im forgot that even click so much on buff potions :P

P/s: did u notice that im not using any Hex plus only 1 stun in whole this siege.

P/s: did u notice that im not using any Hex plus only 1 stun in whole this siege.

U dont need it. We have 400+ players in CC. Next time 500+ and we cant use shots. :D

im quite strange how u play some parts. For example fatal counter makes same damage as crit, you could just kite and when u have lower hp then use it, but in siege nobody lets you to be low hp, thats why u just shoot in my opinion. Stun is not really needed if u assist fine

Dead eye skill, when i played PR i used it only when i was fully buffed, and if i have no d/s only rapid shot.

But maybe im wrong and in classic its different :) 

• Like 1

im quite strange how u play some parts. For example fatal counter makes same damage as crit, you could just kite and when u have lower hp then use it, but in siege nobody lets you to be low hp, thats why u just shoot in my opinion. Stun is not really needed if u assist fine

Dead eye skill, when i played PR i used it only when i was fully buffed, and if i have no d/s only rapid shot.

But maybe im wrong and in classic its different :) 

​u are 100 % right. Death eye only worth with hunter song, if u have cat then its even more worth (like 12% dps boost, + burst crits)

FC is sad skill rigth now for mass pvps. Not worth the mana :D. Thats sad. It has good use tho when you shoot enemy and you see him runing away into enemy zerg, u are still reloading arrow so u know u wont shoot him again cos of range but you can do this 1 last shoot using fc and mby it finnish enemy ;). Also i dont like his PR build. Its good on offi cos if u buy demon robe set you can switch 2 sets and instant low ur hp by like 30%, and + dex dye for faster FC cast so u are safer when u cast it faster. Here sadly this setup has no use because FC is too weak to make it worth. I feel much better in pl set ++(for hp boost) and +8 str, doing much better dmg with auto attack crits than fc and i dotn have to care about my hp pool or mana plus its much betetr for pve.

Yup both u guys was right. first hex is worse in case im low lv, second is the same as hex stun shot will be worse and wasted mp if I still low lv than enemies. Rizos, FC really have bad custom at this server, I cant imaging that they custom this skill like this and called it good for PR. what the f... for us low hp + slow at speed + slow attack speed and they telling its good for the same skill as other ranger class with more CON or more DEX ... I have no I deal after I changed to PR and ofc readed your post. btw my build is PVE but have a little bit for PVP. im confused with this class :D STR for what the f....?

Anyway, where is monkey king, he didn't come here cuz I have no summon crytal ?

hex has too low range for siege in 80% of situations. Str is for much more dmg with auto attack(auto attack crits do better dmg than fatal counter so if u boost em ur even stronger, if u play on custom server, u need to customize ur setup too for better good :D). Str also gives crit chance for double shot (dunno if for fc too cos its custom, but double shot seems to have better crit rate than fc with 53 str). Str also boost doubleshot/fc dmg but just a bit, and the most effective stat for pve dps, much better than dex. Gonna try to make siege movie on next siege, ull see dmg difference ;P

yep, i agree to get rid of that +dex dye, i would kill if PR from my pt would go for +dex instead of +STR :P u need to have burst dmg, not good constant dmg, so u need to pull as much damage in 1 hit as possible (thats why PR had FC)

also in video i just see how pathetic this FC is, when i hit much harder with my double shot than his FC

I agree about STR for PR but in this server it not boost skill damge much and STR not giving crit rate. Modoy look at my gear :D. u was use PL whole this siege and what about weapon plus lv :P.

P/s: Anyway its second siege with PR class in this server still have to learing so im waiting for Rizos vid.

I agree about STR for PR but in this server it not boost skill damge much and STR not giving crit rate. Modoy look at my gear :D. u was use PL whole this siege and what about weapon plus lv :P.

P/s: Anyway its second siege with PR class in this server still have to learing so im waiting for Rizos vid.

​actually on like 70% i am sure that STR gives u crit chance for double shot, not normal attacks tho, but for that dex wont help u much

also i said my double shot is making more dmg than your FC, that has not much to do with STR build (actually FC profits more from STR than double shot) :P 

On offi fc profits a lot from p atk(str) here it has totaly different formula

Here is p atk influence on fc and ds dmg on official

4GAME.jpg.a1179f66f70290129032c03b2b0b49