Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: MoDoy 
Class: Silver Ranger (SR)
Clan: TimeForDrama
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 12:06

• Like 14

Thanks, nice vid, i enjoyed 11:55 min of it.
U simply know how to play archer.

Cleef ofc wins award for worst archer on L2classic.club, and it doesnt matter if he play HE or PR.

HAhAHhA probably the best of ur movies, i had so much fun. Very good choice of music lyrics to action, i lauged hard :d, to the left to the right vs cleef!. Good use of terrain and skills, nice use of mystic immunity ^^, fights vs higher lvls or outnumbered, Soon all class jumpers gonna rerol from PR to SR ;d. Typical cancer SR

Solo pvp

Length: 11:55

​on youtube its 0 likes and 3 dislikes already:) i think this was ultimate butthurt

Solo pvp

Length: 11:55

​on youtube its 0 likes and 3 dislikes already:) i think this was ultimate butthurt

+1

:)

nice vid but i wanted to see 1 vs 1 versus mages :(

​i had pvp with chinlu (necromancer around my lvl), some frapses vs bilbao, but those were not so interesting i think, but sure might think about it next time to give even more diversity

• Like 1

silever ranger pov - fix that 

​any ideas how tho? rather than fixing it in sony vegas, rendering it whole again and then putting whole thing on youtube? :D  coz thats kinda troublesome

Solo pvp

PS. where is this RektedDemon now? . who is fcking little pussy and can do fraps only at Zerg pvp...

​How you dare to talk about our archer CPs? Your pro Archer CPs (Uchiha's and CloudyQ's) reloging everytime in LOA and w8ing 1 CP to get train and after that they log and rush. Before 2 weeks Biz's CP and again Uchiha's CP reloged near heart w8ing some1 to get train or mobs and same sroty. So the fact is that u dare to face us only if u have 4-6 CP online its normal if we have same numbers or more in LOA to w8 your paper CPs at some spot. Or you expect we to relog 9ppl only coz you are 1 CP less. Stop QQ and try harder, or continue like this and be pussy!!!

Best regards,

cMoTaH

Still w8ing for GVG ur CP but you still never accept it:(

PS never saw your movie how you pvp w/o zerg.. Show us your ganks .. How you are moving... Targeting.. Focusing.. 9v9 .. Or 9vs more then 9 ... Not only using FC behind your Zerg..... It's so easy loool...But I know why you will never post it cause you are pussies and never go fight your CP vs same CP

WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT IF YOU RETARDS ARE EVEN KILLING LOWBIES 50 lvl IN EV WITH SOIL??!!! And asking them where is your protection???? Then we do party and you are already at gatekeeper ... Hiding your little pussies ... So stfu and go play Tetris .. This archer at least do not FEAR to pvp against guys with better equip/lvl... And you are just 2 button hero who knows nothing about kite.. Etc...

/where is Juan?

Solo pvp

PS. where is this RektedDemon now? . who is fcking little pussy and can do fraps only at Zerg pvp...

​How you dare to talk about our archer CPs? Your pro Archer CPs (Uchiha's and CloudyQ's) reloging everytime in LOA and w8ing 1 CP to get train and after that they log and rush. Before 2 weeks Biz's CP and again Uchiha's CP reloged near heart w8ing some1 to get train or mobs and same sroty. So the fact is that u dare to face us only if u have 4-6 CP online its normal if we have same numbers or more in LOA to w8 your paper CPs at some spot. Or you expect we to relog 9ppl only coz you are 1 CP less. Stop QQ and try harder, or continue like this and be pussy!!!

Best regards,

cMoTaH

​1. I don't have any info who want 9 vs 9 vs us. But not for that was your P.S.

2. If every time MoDoy's CP reloging in LOA its normal he to get bored and goes to BS for farm/pvp. Everyone ingame know that SR is beast vs other archers.

3. WP for MoDoY nice video.

4. Shame for you EtoRazEtoDva, you dont know what you are talking. If you start blame someone go to the end.

Solo pvp

Best regards,

cMoTaH

2. If every time MoDoy's CP reloging in LOA its normal he to get bored and goes to BS for farm/pvp. Everyone ingame know that SR is beast vs other archers.

4. Shame for you EtoRazEtoDva, you dont know what you are talking. If you start blame someone go to the end.

​Obviously someone got confused or I'm the one wrong - Modoy doesn't have a CP :D just like driver doesn't have a char ^_^

Jokes aside -  this was the nicest pvp video i've seen since server release, on same #1 place with Daj's vid =)

• Like 1

​well, to be fair its superior because of atk speed, but u could see cleef was always comming with dances and somehow (no idea how), he got the faster casting on his FC than me on stun shot

also u can see even on video he resisted some of the stuns, so if u just brainlessly rush him, u would straight die, because he would cast the FC anyway

and also same thing could be done as PR vs SR, just bait the stun shot and go for FC from behind the obstacle :D but ty anyway ;) 

PS: also i dont have CP, i am just helping uchiha cp from time to time as their ex member, thats why if they dont ask me, i am farming BS solo (if they have all active members, other way they ask sometimes if i could help with pvp or if i wanted to farm, but still)

Solo pvp

Best regards,

cMoTaH

​1)Dont pull my pt in this retarded argues.
2)It's funny how you started to act after you fc fix and rerol to pr. But I can remind you, that w/o fc nerf, we didnt lose even a single fight vs your pt.
3)About relogs, many of your ally members doing the same, and it's kinda retarded to talk about it in this way, cause it's 'basic tactics'. And after we log with 2pt we send to town 4pt of your allys.

Solo pvp

Best regards,

cMoTaH

So you ignore every single fact about your pussy RektedDemon CP .. And told me I don't know what I am talking about? You are braindead dude :( ask your leader how many times I was asking for GVG but every time excuses .. But when you are going 2pt (75lvls and 70+lvls) to kill 1 pt Which is 50 lvl.. You think that you are Gods of this server.. Go and try to gang faggots