Sign in to follow this  
BaltaPlunksna

FLASHMOB IN GIRAN

Hi all i would like to offer to make meeting on Giran next monday 2017-03-27 on 13:00 at GMT+2 in Giran to make flashmob of couple dancing :)

dont know if it works but i atleast try .Meet on GIRAN next monday;)

Edited by BaltaPlunksna

49 minutes ago, BaltaPlunksna said:

Hi all i would like to offer to make meeting on Giran next monday 2017-03-27 on 13:00 at GMT+2 in Giran to make flashmob of couple dancing :)

dont know if it works but i atleast try .Meet on GIRAN next monday;)

make it weekend... most people work at the time that you specified and even if they are in different timezone at weekend you can achieve the ones that have noon and they ones that are after midnight in the same time. Weekdays half of them will always sleep at that time.

For example i cant be there. i am working :)

Edited by eXistenZ

can we make it out of giran? ... i would love to see how the flashmob ends in a bloody mass pvp!

Edited by Anytime

I understand eXistenZ you are right, but on weekend im recovering in nightlife of my city.. :D Shall we do like as offer on monday.See whats happens and then we can repeat it on next or next weekend.i know it sounds childly falshmab in Lineage 2 ..but cmooon need make some kind of commercial ofor this server ,that people knows that it still not dead.

Anytime muahahahah :D make new topic about mass pvp near giran :D it will be Flashmob's aftherparty ^^

Cheers all and have a good weekend im OUT

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BaltaPlunksna said:

I understand eXistenZ you are right, but on weekend im recovering in nightlife of my city.. :D Shall we do like as offer on monday.See whats happens and then we can repeat it on next or next weekend.i know it sounds childly falshmab in Lineage 2 ..but cmooon need make some kind of commercial ofor this server ,that people knows that it still not dead.

Anytime muahahahah :D make new topic about mass pvp near giran :D it will be Flashmob's aftherparty ^^

Cheers all and have a good weekend im OUT

i can leave my pc open and let my character stay in giran. point me to a location and i will leave it there :P 

Imho if u want do this thing u need to take day and time that is aviable for most of ppl, for sure its not monday 12am. And secondary, use CET time zone to annouce hour, not ur time zone.

kkthx

READ MY POST 10000000000time then hate me gaidy,

im not administrator or GM im just person with idea of it. If you change date of "event" we can deal together.Like offer time and day and we can choose and announce best time for mostly ,even i cant join it i would happy then i was offered it :)