rhaegar

Magical Tablets

Has anyone noticed any change in the Magical Tablets drop rate? Today I went for 4 hours on TOI 11, doing AoE and dropped only 1. Last week, we stayed 2 hours and dropped 3. This week we could not do more than 2. Do not give me that "luck" or "RNG" because every day I could farm with my PT, 1-2 MT/day.

ADMs, has there actually been any change?

PS: I fckin want my damm CoV!!!111

2-3 hours, hardcore.

Thats average 30 tablets by 2 weeks per 2-3 hours farming, if its too long for top skills in game, damn u lazy, go highrate.

30 tablets by 2 weeks per 2-3 hours farming i vote to lower droprate, so we can have some fun yet in 2.0

droprate of tablets sucks... its kinda retarded to have chance customly lowered imho, especially if they drop in 3-4 floors of TOI only...
P.S. its definatelly not "2 weeks job" to obtain one skill..

they are not customly lowered, they have the same chances displayed on l2central on the 2.0 drop rates list.

55 minutes ago, San0 said:

they are not customly lowered, they have the same chances displayed on l2central on the 2.0 drop rates list.

meanwhile i have yet to see tablets dropping in BS after being there for 3 hours a day, for more than 2 weeks now.

and to be honest, at this point i strongly doubt it's about RNG.

you are free to doubt wtv you want to doubt, i simply will not be explaining myself and loosing hours everytime someone complains about a drop rate of something simply cuz they are not geting it.

drops are there, drops were not changed, drops are correct acording to l2central on 2.0 update.

if you get them or not thats up to probabilities, for the ones who might not fully understand the concept of probability its tells you that there is a chance of something to happen, it does not tell you that something will for sure happen in X time.

considering theres nothing further to discuss about this, this topic will now be closed as well as any further topics saying theres is a bug with the tablet drop rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1