Sign in to follow this  
Ekips_hobby_Maphr_revenge

How many time max lvl ?

Hello , i have two question about the server ,   i want to play on L2 classic club .

1. With box buffer and an summoner how many time can i reach the max lvl ?  i play 18 hour on 24 with normal account , maybe 6 month ?

2. I saw a guyz his name his JACKALS on this server AW , anyone know if its "Jackal" from stone temple , flawless victory , friend to PurPleHaze, played on Hobby in 2005 and Rev ?

ty byebye

Edited by Ekips_hobby_Maphr_revenge

2 hours ago, Ekips_hobby_Maphr_revenge said:

Hello , i have two question about the server ,   i want to play on L2 classic club .

1. With box buffer and an summoner how many time can i reach the max lvl ?  i play 18 hour on 24 with normal account , maybe 6 month ?

2. I saw a guyz his name his JACKALS on this server AW , anyone know if its "Jackal" from stone temple , flawless victory , friend to PurPleHaze, played on Hobby in 2005 and Rev ?

ty byebye

2142317272.jpg

Well technically there's no "max level" on classic, also you can't dualbox with normal account (premium account = dualbox)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ekips_hobby_Maphr_revenge said:

When i speack about dualbox , i know we can dualbox with 2 computer that my cases.
Then i repeat my question ;

how many time can i reach lvl 79 with an buffer box and my summoner with time play 18/24 >>>  6 month ?

ty 

if you have some higher lvl buffer from start and will donate for equipment, then maybe something like 6 months, yes, but 18/24? i smell ban before you reach 79 ^_^ 

ty MoDoy :)

one thing :  we can play 18/24  without bot or some extra HID , on my story Lineage 2 i have alwais play 18/24 but i can assume after some years there are some concentration problem and maybe more  ^^

bye bye ty again

Edited by Ekips_hobby_Maphr_revenge