Sign in to follow this  
Koll

Additional updates discussion

AN INSANE DROP WHEN YOU ARE KILLED BY THE MOB
- The chances of drop like from PK in old chronicles – it is not normal.
- The people are afraid of PVP because of losing their items after killing by the mob.
- The new players often leave the server after losing their weapon.
- The people are forced to use the second window for “Force Relog”.
- Permanent “undressing” during solo game or game in squad of mini parties.
SOLUTION: Remove drop of equipped items.

drop of armor currently on official can be solved via quest for non droppable "lunar" D  grade armor

non droppable A grade armor will be added later I think, after adding S or S80 grade

drop of weapon from "white" can be "removed" for premium 

AN INSANE DROP WHEN YOU ARE KILLED BY THE MOB
- The people are afraid of PVP because of losing their items after killing by the mob.

drop of armor currently on official can be solved via quest for non droppable "lunar" D  grade armor

non droppable A grade armor will be added later I think, after adding S or S80 grade

drop of weapon from "white" can be "removed" for premium 

Thats not in the proposed update. This isnt carebear land.​

• Like 1

problem is: 

you playing 2 years

you lose weapon

now you cannot beat your level mobs

low level mobs give you nothing

game is over?

1. AN INSANE DROP WHEN YOU ARE KILLED BY THE MOB

My Opinion: There is no reason why equipped items should drop if you're not red. You already lose EXP for dying. We all know L2 is hardcore, but this is going overboard. It is definitely true that people who drop their weps, especially newer players, are much more likely to quit than those who don't. As a young server, we should seek to attract players, not risk driving them away. Dropping equipped items when white is complete overkill; I would definitely vote to remove this feature.

2. THE ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM IS PRACTICALLY NOT WORKING
- Dark Resist lvl 3 + Song of Invocation = -7% dmg.
During C4-C5 Chronicles was ~50% dark resistance
- Other elemental D/S = -3% dmg. In an old chronicles was ~25%.
- As a result we can see necro-parties which couldn’t be resisted.
SOLUTION: To increase an attribute values of buffs and D/S and reach almost 20% resist from one buff. Near 40% from two buffs (Now Dark only).

My Opinion: Would be cool to have the attribute system working properly, but not a major concern right now. Many other things that should take priority. 

3. UNBALANCED +12 TATOO
- Bonuses of all sets were developed for +5 max. Many sets are losing their value.
- Giving a great advantage to mages, which can make +12 CON without losing anything. The Physics don’t have nothing like it, even no +MEN.
- The mages are reaching a great DPS increasing from +12 WIT, losing a minimum stats value from –MEN. Not a circumstance to physics victims.
SOLUTION: Making max value +5 as it was always.

My Opinion: Max values should be +5. Allowing +12 of single stat is boring. Mages with +12 WIT are completely overpowered. Much more reasonable for a mage to have +4 WIT, +4 INT, +4 CON. Still very strong, but not blatantly abusing a broken stat in pvp. Idk, having +12 of a single stat just seems really wrong and very gamebreaking.

4. MELEE CLASSES IS PRACTICALLY UNPLAYEBLE
- Except Warlords and Tanks
- There are no catacombs – primordially comfortable locations for melee classes.
- Nerf Vampiric Rage
- Problems with mana in PVP, in addition to other problems.
SOLUTION: Making VR as it was before.
Decrease the mana cost for some melee skills. Allow making + MEN to fighters.

My Opinion: Can't weigh in too much on this as I haven't really played a melee class in depth on this server. I think VR as it was before was definitely better and more significant, so that would be aright with me. No strong opinion. I doubt allowing fighters to take +MEN would do much, but then again, why not.

THE DETAILS AND CONSEQUENCES

5. The huge size of War Icon
- The view of the "Field of War" is decreasing very much.
SOLUTION: Make “Fists” back or make this icon less.

My Opinion: No strong feelings.

6. Playing Lineage 2 Classic: Age of Necromancers
- Not all people want to play in Necromancers game, but unfortunately, they it is very unbalanced.
- The necromancer on set of DPS/Survival/speed of level up was certainly the best class.
- Earlier we could make a dark resist near 50% from mass-necro parties, but not now.
- 12 tattoo is giving too much to nukers.
- Huge "Fear" land rate and casting speed
- The Top Single-Target exping using CDL.
- Top AOE exping using Corpse Blast (no target limit)
SOLUTION: p.2-p.3 autofixes necro-problem enought.

My Opinion: Mages are broken in this game overall, not just necros. I think changes to tats would help address this, but never found necros to be particularly better than other mages...they're just all broken.

7. Very cheap BSOE at CH (20k)
- On set p.1 making PVP even less possible.
SOLUTION: Increase the value of BSOE to 150-300k.

My Opinion: Doesn't really matter. People who need BSOEs will be able to get them regardless. Not really worth addressing.

8. Transformations
- Another blurry picture of the battle.
- It is unnecessary innovation.
- The way to “Star Wars”.
SOLUTION: Cut of this BS.

My Opinion: Noooo idea what this is all about. Why do we need transformations exactly?

9. The redicilous reflect – 40%, which is working on range attacks
- Freezing/ Blazing Skin 20%.
- Chant of Revenge 20%.
- Song of Vengeance 20%.
SOLUTION: Decreasing from 10-20% to 5-10% in all cases.

My Opinion: Don't think this is a problem at all right now, and don't think it will ever really be a problem. Awww, what's the matter archer? Upset cause you're taking a lil bit of damage back from using your emi with +12 stat dyes and PL armor? Cmon...besides, VR will negate this, especially if changed back to how it was. I'm not even looking forward to Chant of Revenge right now as a WC, is pretty garbage, and way other more important issues to address.

10. Scrolls of noble buffs in the castle, +2k CP from the castle.
- The way to make immortal parties.
SOLUTION: Removing the noble scroll, decreasing CP bonus to 1k.

My Opinion: Whatevs.

From my point of view.

1. No transformations. 

2. Bsoe make expensive.

3. Dyes +5 only. (loooool that c speed +12 wit)

4. Karma drops a lot of items from the inventory. Also equiped ones. Because now it is dumb. Pk someone, clear, use scroll. Repeat.

5. You cant drop equiped stuff. 

Dunno what else. 

P.S. First we should fix Clan war icon then we will check if we need fists ;D

I agree with the vr suggestions. VR is a joke on classic, its basically non-existent and made half the classes unplayable. 

This thread is about the post he made about 1.3 or 1.5. All your suggestions based on DVP post are irrelevant and wont happen... so lets stop this and comment on 1.3 or 1.5 or group of it.

This thread is about the post he made about 1.3 or 1.5. All your suggestions based on DVP post are irrelevant and wont happen... so lets stop this and comment on 1.3 or 1.5 or group of it.

If Koll himself has linked the post, it is fair to think he want us to discuss what is mentioned in it.

yes we do want to discuss about this post becus some of his ideas are indeed intersting and might actualy provide a better game play. As so we want to get players imput on that.

• Like 1

You are wrong :)

My Opinion: There is no reason why equipped items should drop if you're not red. You already lose EXP for dying. We all know L2 is hardcore, but this is going overboard. It is definitely true that people who drop their weps, especially newer players, are much more likely to quit than those who don't. As a young server, we should seek to attract players, not risk driving them away. Dropping equipped items when white is complete overkill; I would definitely vote to remove this feature.

Brillant. 

I agreed almost his ideals ; )!

all u posted is copied from Innova Forum player ''DVP'' who created this list , Is opinion is about c2 features mostly with some c1.

Lunar set dont exist there btw , cause its a official new quest n features.

My opinion 

1. I'm not sure if this is saying you can drop from pvp while purple? If that is true that needs to change but please leave dropping equipment when you die from mob. One of my favorite parts of l2 is training bots for drops, maybe make it so weapons can't drop.

2. I agree that attribute values should be increased

3. Fix tats +12 is crazy

4. Melee classes for the most part are terrible but it is what it is. I didn't make a melee class cause I saw how bad they were in beta even though TH is my favorite class.

5. Dont really care about this

6. In most of the early chronicles mages and necros in particular were always OP. I dont think they should receive a huge nerf but they are OPed

7. I didnt know bsoes were only 20k I hate bsoes and think if people are going to use them it should cost them at least 100k

8 huh?

9. I havent played WC or SwS on this server but from what I remember both of those buffs are 60+ skills? I dont really see them being a issue because it will be very rare for people to have all of these buffs. Probably shouldn't work on ranged atks though

10. Didnt know this no real opinion on it

I'd agree with no dropping equipped weapons under the mobs, that would be enough. +12 tattoos are also ridiculous, +5 would be just the thing. VR should make more impact, the effect should be increased.

Don't care about other stuff TBH.