nobleshawn

Mizuno and waterworks perma bans!

He's a poser trying to ride off the name of top L2 clans and nothing more. And it's becoming kind of obvious that he must be bribing the GM's to look the other way. Come on guys, you don't make enough off CoL and account services? Let's not get greedy and ruin the server.

Ppl like you Zace make me regret that I try to participate on forum.

You're so pathetic with your illuminati theories.

PS:  f*cking hate cats

Ppl like you Zace make me regret that I try to participate on forum.

You're so pathetic with your illuminati theories.

PS:  f*cking hate cats

740O16V1G85BCKen2a152p6JI6M0UMfo2bFhN9o4

I make you regret to participate on forum? Bro all you do is make qq posts on here :D

• Like 1

Guys and girls.

Mizuno was, is and will stay banned on quicksh0t, mizuno, queenofpain and other his chars which were banned. As well as his hwid, which was banned, will stay banned forever.

Clan. After clan leader is banned, players from this clan can ask for clan leader transfer. We know how hard it is to level a clan and don't want to punish all the clan who was working on it. So clan leader was changed by request of a player. How he got in clan - i can't say. Prolly clan members has invite privileges. I wasn't checking it personally.

And about chevignon char. We can't say that this char was sold to him. We don't have any proofs about it. If you know it and have proofs, or any other proofs of him making any kind of illegal actions, please provide them to us and we will react. But till then we can't ban him due to lack of information. 

Wow. amazing. So many haters. how about you guys invest some time into leveling your clans, organizing them.. and getting familiar with your own game play. you guys have that much time to troll forums about me? I mean come on. troll some more? and adding my Skype to try to say, oh, I wts items for cash. interested? lol. get a fucking life..  QQMOAR!!

oh, and lol @ im paying off perkunas and gms. haha that's a good one

So what for is HWID ban? Aint it to prevent cheaters from playing on server?
U got HWID ban but if u got any other pc u can still play on server?

So in total u can't be banned at all. Its just ur PC getting banned (lol)
If u got other machine u can still play and spread crap.

That's how i understand this. Coz everybody know what char is of Mizuno.

Btw sharing OL to reroll it into SH like his old char was its pretty nice sharing :) dont Chevignon feel bad he has not anymore OL class? I bet not, coz its not shared just sold, old owner not playing anymore here.

@nobleshawn how about u stop cheating? Ppl flame u coz ur whole gaming history here is made of cheating while ppl try to play here fair.
I dont give a damn if u pay or not, just stop cheat.

• Like 1

Chevignon would have replied to the post already under his own forum account if it was still him xD

Chevignon would have replied to the post already under his own forum account if it was still him xD

​Lets hope he will say something and bring some light into this situation. No one except him and mizuno knows this chars story better

​Lets hope he will say something and bring some light into this situation. No one except him and mizuno knows this chars story better

​But thats makes no sense :D Even if he appears here when Mizuno ask him to - they made transaction so they cover each other. PLS some logic :)

​You really believe someone who lives in Germany would give his account info to a known RMT'er/scammer that lives in the US? :D 

• Like 1

I would more know that:

Why if u "get banned" u can still play if u got other pc/net? Even if everybody knows what character u play, and u dont hide that?

So only banned is ur pc and internet not person? :D
Poor PC and Internet, cant play anymore 

I would more know that:

Why if u "get banned" u can still play if u got other pc/net? Even if everybody knows what character u play, and u dont hide that?

Dude ..well all I can actually say is if u ever want to ban a person forever and everrr and comoletely erase is L2 needs on this server ...u basically have 2 options ..track down every single computer he orders ..find it and destroy it ...or u kill that person.in real life ....your choice ...if u are up for second option I might help u to dig out the hole :D

Btw from now on ..Chevignon char is pked by sight..and his inner dick minions as well ...making me sad cuz real Chevignon was pretty good fella ...:(

• Like 1

Guys and girls.

Mizuno was, is and will stay banned on quicksh0t, mizuno, queenofpain and other his chars which were banned. As well as his hwid, which was banned, will stay banned forever.

Clan. After clan leader is banned, players from this clan can ask for clan leader transfer. We know how hard it is to level a clan and don't want to punish all the clan who was working on it. So clan leader was changed by request of a player. How he got in clan - i can't say. Prolly clan members has invite privileges. I wasn't checking it personally.

And about chevignon char. We can't say that this char was sold to him. We don't have any proofs about it. If you know it and have proofs, or any other proofs of him making any kind of illegal actions, please provide them to us and we will react. But till then we can't ban him due to lack of information. 

​This exception is a bit ironic to me. I think the forgiveness and lack of investigation for this kind of situation is too relaxed--I'm not singling out Renovatio and Mizuno alone. I'm speaking about this scenario in general.

You'll punish an entire party and clan for inadvertently being a party member or clan member to someone who uses a bot (or other illegal) program.

However, when a clan leader who is proven to break several other rules (we're talking rules involving real money here), you give pardon to that clan (which without a doubt was brought up because of support from breaking aforementioned rules).

It's not hard to level a clan when its leader conned every level of it through illegal means of obtaining adena, PoBs, etc.

• Like 1

lol. Amazing. yeah I guess your right. its not hard to level a clan when its done illegally. which is why Nonfactors is a level 5 clan. smh.

I would more know that:

Dude ..well all I can actually say is if u ever want to ban a person forever and everrr and comoletely erase is L2 needs on this server ...u basically have 2 options ..track down every single computer he orders ..find it and destroy it ...or u kill that person.in real life ....your choice ...if u are up for second option I might help u to dig out the hole :D

Btw from now on ..Chevignon char is pked by sight..and his inner dick minions as well ...making me sad cuz real Chevignon was pretty good fella ...:(

​Ok then, ban again. We know what char he play, hes not hiding with it. 
He got banned, he need to be keep banned.

Or other case if gms dont want it, coz looks like so

i dont really get all the hate about chev and miz, and all that commitment to ban chevi char. u cant ban a person from playing like hymli said you must kill that person cuz he can always log on other pc/with changed ip etc etc, tbh if you are any good at manageing pc u can change hwid easly that cant be found by any software (simple enviromental variables). in my opinion instead of wasting time on mindless hate, just try to catch him on some fishy actions so we can provide proof wich will lead to him being banned.

gms have other stuff to do than tracing some guy whos throwing cash on pixels, and you dont like it.

leave it to solve itself,

Peace Out

• Like 1

lol. Amazing. yeah I guess your right. its not hard to level a clan when its done illegally. which is why Nonfactors is a level 5 clan. smh.

​Nonfactors is level 5 due to 3 seperate clans working togeather for nearly two months, pouring every single ounce of adena together to make a common goal hit; whichis why half our members still to this date dont even have b grade. btw shawn, i remember why i had no idae who quickshot was on retail. After speaking to some of the oldheads of innercircle ally we all came to the conjoined decision that you were a retard and a loser. Congratz on bandwagoning on a name of a clan/ally that absolutely hated you in retail. hahahha. scammer back in the day, scammer now. 

The gm's are playing this " we cant prove it" thing way too much, when its obvious that anything revolving innercircle and its members "Nobleshawn" is posting saying "we". Dont be silly koll, its very easy to add 1 plus 1. Put him in timeout for 2 weeks, then allow him to blatantly buy a character, (he probably scammed chevi for it) I guess let em run his course on this server. Im embarressed for quite a few people that are following the known mizuno haha. The kids annoying as fuck as he mouthbreaths in your ear.

Guys and girls.

​wants proofs? here is the proof

nobleshawn (mizuno) recruiting people with their changed name clan (renovatio, now InnerCircle) and asking to pm to himself (Chevignon)

pm- Chevignon

Mail if im not online.

• Like 1

Guys and girls.

nobleshawn (mizuno) recruiting people with their changed name clan (renovatio, now InnerCircle) and asking to pm to himself (Chevignon)

pm- Chevignon

Mail if im not online.

This

Guys and girls.

pm- Chevignon

Mail if im not online.

This

​And about chevignon char. We can't say that this char was sold to him. We don't have any proofs about it. If you know it and have proofs, or any other proofs of him making any kind of illegal actions, please provide them to us and we will react. But till then we can't ban him due to lack of information. 

All of you must be ingnorant, uneducated. dispacble and a disgrace to society. (I am not making any illegal actions)

whats this proof of? everyone already knows who I am... are you really that slow?

​proof of you purchased* that character, or do you think that we are really that slow to believe than he give to you the character for free?