nobleshawn

Mizuno and waterworks perma bans!

Keep them  banned !!!! and make POB`s UNTRADABLE !!!

​gl clan leaders:DD all of you have to collect 5000k pob alone :D, are you stupid or what ?

So as a conclusion to this thread, who's banned and not banned? Is Waterworks allowed to continue playing? I think it would be a shame to the server community to remove this player.

amazzzingg. haha. id love to meet all you little pieces of shit in real life. and talk shit to my face id love it :)

dont get mad boy. you got what you deserve.

its funny how everyone posts, nobody knows me or who the fuck i am, and you comment as if i did something against you or toward you. im sure you would all feel the same if you were banned too. dont talk fucking shit to me. 

its funny how everyone posts, nobody knows me or who the fuck i am, and you comment as if i did something against you or toward you. im sure you would all feel the same if you were banned too. dont talk fucking shit to me. 

​Nobody knows you? You're like the epitome of a shady character.

​Tell me the true, u killed them thounsand of times brutally on EV? :|
But im glad that u r free.
And i have a question here. Would Koll ban both BUY'er and SELLER accounts in RMT?

about mizuno - all chars known to belong to this person are banned permanently aswell as his hwid. he had more chances then most of the players and didnt seem to help him redeem himself.

​You weren't just banned for RMT it's even stated in this very thread, don't feign ignorance it's pathetic :D 

As wikipedia states:

buyer is any person who contracts to acquire an asset in return for some form of consideration.

The term aquire is crucial there. Becouse as far as i know he didnt aquire anything.

And also i dont know if u had any kind of contract. So as you may realised only seller was banned cuz thers no buyer

Peace out!

• Like 1

Mizuno char and hwid is still banned, what you might have seen was one of us logged on the char to replace clan leadership.

• Like 1

Mizuno char and hwid is still banned, what you might have seen was one of us logged on the char to replace clan leadership.

​okay, so couple of ppl would like to know why if Mizuno got banned hes still playing and playing on bought characters? Aint buying characters forbidden?

He just said that they logged with mizuno's char to change clan leader ->Chevignon I guess and change name of his clan as well -> InnerCircle. So you're telling us mizuno got perma ban but you logged his char to give him his old clan back and let him play with a bought char. Nice :D

​okay, so couple of ppl would like to know why if Mizuno got banned hes still playing and playing on bought characters? Aint buying characters forbidden?

​We can't ban people before we will have proof.

Right now my first priority is players delays. When I will have time I will check it.

Right now my first priority is players delays. When I will have time I will check it.

​Check messages

We don't have proof that he sold it. Just sharing chars is not forbidden.

​Check messages

​You message showing that he was loginned on char. But it's not proof that he buy this char.

Why you, Soil, would invest your time to do "the police".  Go make another video, better to entertain us =)

Why you, Soil, would invest your time to do "the police".  Go make another video, better to entertain us =)

​God you guys and defending your RMT business is so pathetic, I know Mizuno is paying Perkunas real cash for in-game services and that's why you're defending him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My main question is: inner circle is a new clan, or he just changed the name and transfered the clan leader? And if so, how could he do that if he were banned?

InnerCircle = Last clan of mizuno, revosomething (Cause it's not exists anymore and was lvl 4)