10 years ago when ppl have 40 lvl and some cp on server have 65 thay wass pro, all was glad to see thay's pvp movi and so on. now if war is bigest  lvl and better with pvp its just noobs....

I just wana say that is not our cp problem, that war have low lvl or dont have full cp or debufs land rate we have better, or other problems like thay all time say.... its problem of ppeople who play from gracia - H5 - or other starrwars chronicle, and never play from c1-c2-c4.

Nice vid but simple as that, you think a party of 52 lvls with B can't kill 2-3 parties of 45 with C? It was like that vs NF and I don't belong to nf anymore.

​what does you proclaiming you dont belong to nf anymore have to do with the video?

But agreed a 66/67 cp average (minus 63 4g) with epics is a big deal. For example WarX and Taduliz have a 100% landrate on any cc meanwhile opposition cant land a single spell. It would be embarresing not to faceroll. That by itself is half the battle. The rest is just mp management for you guys.

It is however good to see pvp videos floating around again. Keep them coming and we'll try our best to close the xp gap.

This also gives me a opportunity to bitch at people for poor targeting :D

​Which average lvl of SM pack?

10 years ago when ppl have 40 lvl and some cp on server have 65 thay wass pro, all was glad to see thay's pvp movi and so on. now if war is bigest  lvl and better with pvp its just noobs....

I just wana say that is not our cp problem, that war have low lvl or dont have full cp or debufs land rate we have better, or other problems like thay all time say.... its problem of ppeople who play from gracia - H5 - or other starrwars chronicle, and never play from c1-c2-c4.

Ofc its not your problem, but there is absolutely no reason to make movie of such crappy fights and handless BD, you can keep it for yourself. Make movie where you fight equals and ppl will be all hapy with nice comments here, pretty sure about that.

• Like 1

Ofc its not your problem, but there is absolutely no reason to make movie of such crappy fights and handless BD, you can keep it for yourself. Make movie where you fight equals and ppl will be all hapy with nice comments here, pretty sure about that.

​Problem is that they cannot fight equals...almost no enemies are at levels of RED pt (this one) or Reavers pt. And if some of their enemy is in similar lvl range, they just dont play in same time so they meet max on siege. And its hard to catch up their lvl when you play in their prime :D its like 70% of time ingame PVP and rest farm (with often enemy rushes :D )

• Like 1

​Problem is that they cannot fight equals...almost no enemies are at levels of RED pt (this one) or Reavers pt. And if some of their enemy is in similar lvl range, they just dont play in same time so they meet max on siege. And its hard to catch up their lvl when you play in their prime :D its like 70% of time ingame PVP and rest farm (with often enemy rushes :D )

​Yes its L2, its ok nobody should be complaining about that tho.

Another level is making useless movies with some hilarious bad plays and claiming its "epic", that's retarded. Another movie from same person (the one with sws running around the map) just shows how brain damaged that person is.

• Like 1

​Yes its L2, its ok nobody should be complaining about that tho.

Another level is making useless movies with some hilarious bad plays and claiming its "epic", that's retarded. Another movie from same person (the one with sws running around the map) just shows how brain damaged that person is.

​The fuck... i just love you Jacky. :D

when we fight at the same lvl with war, war will say what we have better eqip enchanted, when thay have the same eqp, thay will say  thay we have full epics. L2 is not abaut the same items. its abaut how good is who in all situation, max lvl, max items, max enchant, and good hands and head

• Like 1

oh i was like:

"wait how the fuck that bd in 1st scene can see nicks from that far"

i that legal? if yes, can i have it?

oh lol 4g also have it, is it some option i dont know about? i need to target someone to see his tag and other shit from that far...