Sign in to follow this  
Felwith

Market prices

So I'm looking to start my adena empire . Been spoiling for days and wanna start selling . Can someone give me the retail prices on mats . Like coal , leather, skins, bones, steel, stem, thread. I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks you . 

making an empire used to be a hrad work.....how you want to make an empire without knowing the prices yourself?

• Like 2

making an empire used to be a hrad work.....how you want to make an empire without knowing the prices yourself?

​The guy needs help and you are flaming him... player of the week...

So I'm looking to start my adena empire . Been spoiling for days and wanna start selling . Can someone give me the retail prices on mats . Like coal , leather, skins, bones, steel, stem, thread. I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks you . 

​Prices are currently super volatile. I have posted in another topics a demand supply graph could be applied :D

However, what i think should be fair is as follow:

coal - 2.5k

leather - 6k

skins - 1k

bones -1.3k

steel - 12k

stem - 0.5k

thread -0.5k

Note this is just what has been observed that seems to be logical for people to see you shop and grab those materials. However, what I have observed for several days (after Giran fall) is that there are less and less people buying materials in both Giran and Dion (yesterday for example there was only 1 shop buying SOP and OO in Giran). Therefor, I assume that either players are now more concentrating farming the materials themselves. This is followed by the politic of the dominating clan/ally to stop players from leveling at the high level farming/xp zones. So people turn to their alternatives whether this is spoilers or low level other classes (for which they already have all they need and materials are not required at this stage).