Sign in to follow this  
Kenniinho

Siege Perkunas + Bonus Track

Very good CS, i had so much fun :D I cant wait until the next one. Thanks all for participate, what a pitty it wasnt streamed... 

But honestly, were you bored from staying 1,5 hrs on the balcony and sometimes snipe someone? :D I would miss some action if I were on your place.. :P 

Anyway I have one small fraps too (jsut to show the atmosphere of yesterday sige for ppl who wasnt there from diferent perspective) , but it is not worth it to start the new topic, i will put it below yours (hope you dont mind). 

Just one note, I dont play as bish here (Im sws) so I am too far away from profi healer, thanks for understanding :D 

• Like 1

no problem bro , it is good for those who want to see the vid of the siege , it is easier and more accessible for all xD  nice vid :)

and yes , very boring to stay there , but it was very good the siege , i hope it always so :D

you need kill all control tower for longer resp, like i know you kill 3/4

​Why do you post when you have no idea what you're talking about? San0 already confirmed it's going to be fixed because it wasn't working properly, each tower down is supposed to add time to respawn and when you kill all of them you get an even longer respawn time. So say goodbye to the giant advantage you had yesterday due to these borked sieges :P

​Another perkunas propaganda video, when infact they got wiped 4 times force vs force. (=

​we were fighting in 3 party :D 

Very good CS, i had so much fun :D I cant wait until the next one. Thanks all for participate, what a pitty it wasnt streamed... 

But honestly, were you bored from staying 1,5 hrs on the balcony and sometimes snipe someone? :D I would miss some action if I were on your place.. :P 

Anyway I have one small fraps too (jsut to show the atmosphere of yesterday sige for ppl who wasnt there from diferent perspective) , but it is not worth it to start the new topic, i will put it below yours (hope you dont mind). 

Just one note, I dont play as bish here (Im sws) so I am too far away from profi healer, thanks for understanding :D 

​lv 49.....

​lv 49.....

​And what? :P Is it forbidden to be on CS? :D This bish is not my main, but my pt neded healer so i went on CS with my alt becouse we found another sws (btw CP lf for active bish/driver or sws,  europen (perkunas) prime)

Музыка хорошая Респект! B |,the first 4min:D

​English language please.

@Vid Very nice, hope to get level for being able to pvp >.<

On 06.06.2016,, zorgzor said:

you need kill all control tower for longer resp, like i know you kill 3/4

​Why do you post when you have no idea what you're talking about? San0 already confirmed it's going to be fixed because it wasn't working properly, each tower down is supposed to add time to respawn and when you kill all of them you get an even longer respawn time. So say goodbye to the giant advantage you had yesterday due to these borked sieges :P

each crystal is responsible for a specific function in the castle, Sano's doing it because you cry constantly 

on the official server L2 classic, crystals have almost the same HP as the flags are lost and % that needs to be considered I don't think after losing 30-50% of your Alliance you would continue the siege,but also the reputation of the clan is lost:D