San0

L2Classic Club 1.5 Update Final Patch Notes

Drop/spoil Patch!!!

its still in test phase so might be some mistakes on it. if you guys find any problms with it let us know please.

​Please make this front page news next time, its awesome :3.

Drop/spoil Patch!!!

its still in test phase so might be some mistakes on it. if you guys find any problems with it let us know please.

​It was a surprise

And we have one more little surprise that will be installed tomorrow also xD

• Like 1

Drop/spoil Patch!!!

its still in test phase so might be some mistakes on it. if you guys find any problems with it let us know please.

​It was a surprise

And we have one more little surprise that will be installed tomorrow also xD

​Then tell people about the suprise :D Not everyone will find it xP

Drop/spoil Patch!!!

its still in test phase so might be some mistakes on it. if you guys find any problms with it let us know please.

​asian proxy !!!!!!!!!

- Summon Feline Queen

Taik Orc Supply Leader - Cemetery
Doom Scout - Fields of Massacre
Oel Mahum Shaman - Outlaw Forest

- Summon Mass Phantom Cubic

Krokian Lad Warrior - Alligator Island
Tamlin Orc Archer - Hunters Valley
Timak Orc Soldier - Timak Orc Outpost

- Summon Mass Water Cubic

- Summon Mass Storm Cubic

Bug report:

- Clear Mind

• Giant Fungus - Sea of Spores
  • Liele Elder - Enchanted Valley
  • Carinkain - Forest of Mirrors

Spellbook: Clear Mind does not appear on drop list info on Liele elders (Live server).

Bug report:

- Clear Mind

• Giant Fungus - Sea of Spores
  • Liele Elder - Enchanted Valley
  • Carinkain - Forest of Mirrors

Spellbook: Clear Mind does not appear on drop list info on Liele elders (Live server).

​Same with the new summon spellbooks. 

• Like 1

What level summoners will be able to learn new pets?

(NightShade)(Queen)(Sepraphim) at Lv56 ???

Why Dark elf NightShade Pet takes 5% exp while cats and unis 0% exp ??? why?

What level summoners will be able to learn new pets?

(NightShade)(Queen)(Sepraphim) at Lv56 ???

​Can you give screen? Because we see that he doesn't take exp.

​Just tested it special for you.

Exp i got with Nightshade - 74,595

Exp i got without Nightshade - 74,595

Why are you giving wrong info??? why? :D

I want hurricane skill in my summoner too :D it would be nice.

​ha ha :DDD and i wonna to get frenzy on my archer :D

• Like 1

Cruma Tower

• All monster on Cruma 2 are now aggressive and social.
  • Monster Excuro is now aggressive.
  • New monsters added to Cruma 3:
  1. Catherok
  2. Shinderbarn
  • New monsters added to Cruma 2:
  1. Ossiud
  2. Liangma

WHY did you make all mobs in Cruma 3 aggressive and social as well as Cruma 2?  It is not like that on official servers. Like this you have changed completely how one of main exp zones work, and made it impossible to exp there efficiently. I can get that you have made some alterations to the client to suit the players a bit, but changing a whole zone to make it unusable...why?

I mean mobs: Porta and Ricenseo - they should not be agro or social (with other mobs except for their own kind).

WHY did you make all mobs in Cruma 3 aggressive and social as well as Cruma 2?  It is not like that on official servers. Like this you have changed completely how one of main exp zones      work, and made it impossible to exp there efficiently. I can get that you have made some alterations to the client to suit the players a bit, but changing a whole zone to make it unusable...why?

I mean mobs: Porta and Ricenseo - they should not be agro or social (with other mobs except for their own kind).

​1 positive is that mages can't solo/group AoE porta/krator's anymore, you didn't even explain how it would be a disadvantage to you and how can you seriously compare with official when they've left summoners and tanks in the dark (bring little or no use to parties).

WHY did you make all mobs in Cruma 3 aggressive and social as well as Cruma 2?  It is not like that on official servers. Like this you have changed completely how one of main exp zones      work, and made it impossible to exp there efficiently. I can get that you have made some alterations to the client to suit the players a bit, but changing a whole zone to make it unusable...why?

​1 positive is that mages can't solo/group AoE porta/krator's anymore, you didn't even explain how it would be a disadvantage to you and how can you seriously compare with official when they've left summoners and tanks in the dark (bring little or no use to parties).

How is it a disadvantage to me? First of all ,in the update it is said that Cruma 2 mobs are agro - not Cruma 3, which makes me think it's a bug and it was not intended to be so. 

Secondly, there are only 3 zones that are good to AOE on 40+ - Cruma, Alligator Island and Ant Nest. Cruma is actually the worst of all 3 for exp. Now there are only 2, which makes it harder for people who do not have full party, to exp efficiently - Cruma was the one place to exp good 40+ in a few man party.

Thirdly, clan level items - how do you imagine smaller clans to get enough items? You need 5k items for lvl 4 clan and 10k items for level 5 clan. Being able to AOE Cruma made them available to everyone. 

I am not a mage, i am a new player here and my clan is new also. These changes have completely destroyed this zone for us and have made it unusable. Who even levels there anymore?

Tell my ex CP 67+ lvl archers on official how unfair it is to have AOE zones on server and how evil mages are leveling too fast. There are other zones for single players that are not efficient for mages to AOE and are heaven for archers, like FOM.

FkBiuD2b

5yKvS2vY

​We see that transforms are available, we want it too please please =) even without any stats, its so nice and new for lineage 2, we want it !!!! :D

FkBiuD2b

5yKvS2vY

​We see that transforms are available, we want it too please please =) even without any stats, its so nice and new for lineage 2, we want it !!!! :D

​This is items set, not transformation.

How is it a disadvantage to me? First of all ,in the update it is said that Cruma 2 mobs are agro - not Cruma 3, which makes me think it's a bug and it was not intended to be so. 

Secondly, there are only 3 zones that are good to AOE on 40+ - Cruma, Alligator Island and Ant Nest. Cruma is actually the worst of all 3 for exp. Now there are only 2, which makes it harder for people who do not have full party, to exp efficiently - Cruma was the one place to exp good 40+ in a few man party.

Thirdly, clan level items - how do you imagine smaller clans to get enough items? You need 5k items for lvl 4 clan and 10k items for level 5 clan. Being able to AOE Cruma made them available to everyone. 

I am not a mage, i am a new player here and my clan is new also. These changes have completely destroyed this zone for us and have made it unusable. Who even levels there anymore?

Tell my ex CP 67+ lvl archers on official how unfair it is to have AOE zones on server and how evil mages are leveling too fast. There are other zones for single players that are not efficient for mages to AOE and are heaven for archers, like FOM.

​San0/Koll plz answer to this post. It puts new players in disadvantage.

​San0/Koll plz answer to this post. It puts new players in disadvantage.

​We need proof of it. New players have new zones to exp, that old players doesn't have. So I don't think that they are in disadvantage.