Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Cam/Videos/etc

Cams  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Come up with a system to combat cams's/videos

• Yes
    • No
    • QQ Cry Moar (Obviously you're on of those who abuse)

Gotta be honest, people are getting sick of this shitty tactic. This ruins any aspect of classic and the "nostalgia" we all play this type of server for. Between adrenaline radar and being unable to prove it. And those who are "legitly" logging 10 cams to cover a map. This ruins all aspects of random pvp.

It's not only that it's a shitty tactic, but it's being abused heavily by only one clan. It's like playing DotA and you have another account open on the other team just so you can see where everyone is going, it ruins any kind of strategy.

I guarantee 90% of this server plays for the nostalgia factor. And this is a core flaw in free accounts that you can just place anywhere. Sure if your paying 10E a month per cam, go for it. But i have a hard time believing it to be so. Especially when it comes to siege time and you see one on every single teleport, gate, and 6 on the way towards a castle. 

Yeah back in the day, a solo player like me would be paid by top clans to spy/locate their enemy.

I'm missing out on some fat stacks of adena.

wtf gms pls. 

• Like 2

nostalgia man, that's why we all play. A lot of us grew up on this game. However we got people that are abusing this free account environment. And quite frankly a lot of people are getting bored of it. There's no surprise engagements in xp zones, no strategy, no politics, every chance of it goes out the window when you have opposition that has a map (ward/cam) placed on every choke point,teleport, and wow.. even village square.

Anyways, keep check. Perkunas/abuser's will post here QQ cry moar , prime example "look at grand kain".  Club admins want to make the step to be better than the failing core classic servers. Give us our nostalgia back.

NF cant farm easily? Tired of running to LOA? 'TheLastHope' hope is falling down,  down, down... ofc, if u cant do anything in game:

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

4. /invite more clanies to forum, to cry together

5. Lvl up post count, lol:)

And if we get sick of the server turning a blind eye? Where will you be then, grinding your way to 75 with no opposition whatsoever. Lower AH rmt sales because why play a server that is one sided & playing considerable catchup 24.7 example comedy cp skelth . And we all know this is the priority of perkunas

Btw, only one cp is having trouble farming, while you spend 8 hours chasing us around loa, the rest are having a grand ol time easily getting bigger and bigger.

Tell fanaxx cp to get some sleep. They have to be hurting playing 15 hours a day. This cant be healthy

Reaver cp isnt even a concern, kiam pt has more balls than you guys do.

unless admins have some proof about adreanaline radar or something illegal i think we only could deal with it, anw, 1,5 is comming, there are a lot new map for 60-70, i also expect how could they place camera on whole land of adena xD

Its not only perkunas who have abused this system in the past/present. You are missing the issue. IM speaking grand scheme of how this tactic is ruining any spontaneous engagements/pvp, removing any stategy etc. 

I see, im blowing air out my ass. Continue. Drive it into the ground. 

Next restart, 9man sk lighting strike cp inc. I mean if its available we all might as well take advantage of it. No respect for the enemies.

NF cant farm easily? Tired of running to LOA? 'TheLastHope' hope is falling down,  down, down... ofc, if u cant do anything in game:

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

It's funny how you talk down to people that play less hours than you like you are some god or something xD Congratulations on your great achievement in life, on a private server. Not everyone playing here is trying to compensate for their tiny chode.

• Like 2

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

It's funny how you talk down to people that play less hours than you like you are some god or something xD Congratulations on your great achievement in life, on a private server. Not everyone playing here is trying to compensate for their tiny chode.

​LOL !

Recruiting shilen knights. pst. Any means necessary. Can help with class change.

Ps damn, my posts are trendy

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

​we came here not to discuss mine or ur life, u dont know nothing so itll be better if u be quiet. 
Whos holding u guys to do ur own cams? u are doing problems from nowhere

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

​we came here not to discuss mine or ur life, u dont know nothing so itll be better if u be quiet. 

​Sounds like I hit a nerve there, at least you don't deny having a tiny chode ;)

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

​Sounds like I hit a nerve there, at least you don't deny having a tiny chode ;)

​only useless trashes could talk in forum about someones life, i wont brag hows good my life is, u would be jealous mate :P

see u in game my carpet! :)

1. Go to forum

2. Create a thread

3. Cry 

​only useless trashes could talk in forum about someones life, i wont brag hows good my life is, u would be jealous mate :P

see u in game my carpet! :)

​Yea your life is so good that you spend all day playing L2, good joke xD first time you actually made me laugh. It's obvious this game is all you have since you get so defensive about it. All your posts is just bashing people and nothing constructive, it's like you're angry about something being too small 9_9