Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

We'll nerver forgot this moment, Siege 19/06/2016

Truth be told, there are still some issues with sieges and truth be told maybe pride would have giran now if these issues were not there.

The sides now are more or less balanced in terms of numbers and since now our allies both own castles, I recommend for both sides, LastHope and WickedSick, to push on admin staff to bring sieges close to retail as possible for an interesting gameplay. There are more and more newcomers creating accounts these days, most of those that are playing now won't be here in 2017 (besides my const ofc :D ) so as a legacy we should leave behind an amazing server.

Great job at siege, that death at 20s was epic =)

PS: Nothing and Nobody will die, only people that aren't satisfied and unmotivated will leave. Clans grow and fall , allies are built and broken, the show goes on =)

i wana see now SM clan on siege v us, when no flag for tham, drop items from guards + drop %

​no dont tell us this, we are not the head of this alliance, and, really ? you got that mad? this is your first l2 server?

need to thx GM for destroying  server, no % lost in siege = never kill zerg who resp on flags, enemy never regroup, cose thay dont need, just stand near flag and be like meat, gz for SM, but  like i say in some topic all systems which we have now just destroy this server, and in 2 month all clans just defense self castles.

​never regroup? you really think we take castle and came along is pvp with you but we never tried to regroup ? really? you really think those 1% exp loss will stop us from charging into enemies ? really? you really believe that?

Just ​take  and look twitch, if dont  help, try  look secound time abaut what you do on flag, just dieing from 50 ppl, and nobody fight  in non siege zone, i dont need to think nothink just say that i see on siege.You rush with no buffs, whats why i say if ppl lose % thay will not rush like  fresh meat, :)))

https://www.twitch.tv/kollclassic/profile

​so what do you expect ppl to do? PR ? =)) or wait till you leave, huh? =))

​what the point of pvp when your enemy don't lose his % and his time that he spend on it. 

​what ? defend your caslte? tak away your enemy's castle? sound interesting to you?

lol, I thought you had taken this stronghold,perku,I saw you fight well, but why like this,why don't kick sm and take dion,why,why why ?????

and finally, you did not get dion................................

Truth be told, there are still some issues with sieges and truth be told maybe pride would have giran now if these issues were not there.

The sides now are more or less balanced in terms of numbers and since now our allies both own castles, I recommend for both sides, LastHope and WickedSick, to push on admin staff to bring sieges close to retail as possible for an interesting gameplay. There are more and more newcomers creating accounts these days, most of those that are playing now won't be here in 2017 (besides my const ofc :D ) so as a legacy we should leave behind an amazing server.

Great job at siege, that death at 20s was epic =)

PS: Nothing and Nobody will die, only people that aren't satisfied and unmotivated will leave. Clans grow and fall , allies are built and broken, the show goes on =)

I Agree, however when the we as the opposition asks for a few answers to specific questions regarding sieges, we get flamed and things are held secretly. Both sides know there are a few niches and bugs however I don't see my guys hiding those from the public. Perhaps now we can find them out and bring them into the light.

Not quote related, but I would be pointing the finger at your leadership for not having the remainder of the ally sign up. That was his fault and his alone. Everyone knows that if you own a castle u cant siege a castle. If you arent signed to a siege then you don't get the same benefits as attackers or defenders. You think that having multiple castles and only 2 sides is retail like? Main force vs main force roaming the map during siege time? I think not. .

Sieges are about controling a force and the battlefield, and delegation, not just keeping one spy on defense and soeing to castle.You guys were really arrogant thinking all we cared about was you.