Kse

"Welcome to Aden" event.

Aden is here and the Noble people from Elmore-Aden decided to make a big party in celebration of the opening of this great city.

As everyone wants to look good for the party, everyone ordered from Jewel Designer "Tiffany" new jewels and crowns to be dressed up to the party.

Help Tiffany on this hard task and you too will be having a chance of getting some rewards including the chance of getting some items to make your char look better also.

THE EVENT.

In the center of Aden town you will find the event NPC Jewel Designer "Tiffany"

LkttVWUE?1551705447

Talking to Tiffany she will tell you about the Nobles wanting new jewels and about the party and she will tell you that if you bring her some Gold and some Precious Stones she can make some cool stuff for you also.

She will ask you first to bring her 30 Pieces of Gold fH8csndC?1551705457

Pieces of Gold can be obtained by hunting monsters all over the World who are higher then level 20.

Tiffany tells you that if you will bring her this Pieces of Gold, she will tell you a secret about how to get Precious Stones.

When you will bring the Pieces of gold to her, she will turn them into a Gold Bar cKf0Htee?1551705465 and she will give you Enchanted Pick nmg555.png.

She will also tell you this pick is very expensive so she can only give you one of this every 4 hours. She will also tell you the Pick will disappear in 10 minutes.

Tiffany will inform you that you can find some Precious Stones, if you use this pets correctly on some Mysterious Stones that usually show up around Giran Harbor.

gaWViwYj?1551705472

When using the Pick on this stones you will be able to get the Precious Stones Tiffany asked for.

QyHU5R2z?1551705482 - Diamond

Gmo5WbD3?1551705490 - Obsidian

Kwhdx0IF?1551705497 - Topaz

o8VMUD5g?1551705504 - Ruby

HbD2DZR4?1551705512 - Opal

YCMjN9Zk?1551705520 - Sapphire

wwILDo7u?1551705527 - Emerald

v6eJzvpg?1551705533 - Aquamarine

There's also a chance you will get extra Gold Bars by using the pet skill on the Mysterious Stones.

Bring to Tiffany 2 of each Precious Stones + 1 Gold Bar and she will give you a Tiffany Box b9aquxSY?1551705546.

By opening the Tiffany Box you can get a lot of goodies.

Reward List:

Scroll of Escape
Scroll of Resurrection
Small firecracker
Large Firecracker
Quick Healing Potion

Magic Barrier scroll
Wind walk scroll
Shield Scroll

Empower Scroll
Acumen Scroll
Berserk Scroll
Bless the Soul Scroll
Might Scroll
Death Whisper Scroll
Focus Scroll
Haste Scroll
Vampiric Rage Scroll
Bless the Body Scroll
Guidance Scroll

Clarity Scroll
Wild Magic Scroll

Blessed Scroll of Escape
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

Lucky Box

Enchant Armor C Grade
Enchant Armor B Grade
Death's Deal Certificate 50% Box
Death's Deal Certificate 80% Box

Enchant Weapon C Grade
Enchant Weapon B Grade

You can also get some Hair Accessories and Agathions to have you looking cool for the party.

Refined Romantic Chapeau: Gold

Rdr4Xcca?1551705554
Golden Festival Mask

eFtcr1cc?1551705562
Gold Skeleton Circlet

4UZylIbu?1551705570
Chic Gold Horn Cap

CjQAKn75?1551705578

Agathion - Teddy Boy

vEflT7Z4?1551705587
Agathion - Teddy Girl

7T2gfn69?1551705595

Noble Precious Crown

fvXtsZwm?1551705603

Special NOTES:

- You can only trade the 30 Pieces of Gold for a Gold Bar and a Enchanted Pick every 4 hours.

- Enchanted Pick last for 10 minutes starting counting after the moment Tiffany gives it to you, so after u get it don't waste any time.

- Mysterious Stones respawn every 30 seconds.

- Pieces of Gold and Gold Bars are not tradable tho the Precious Stones are.

- You will have to update your client to be able to see the event npcs and items.

- Event will be running till July 22th and NPC Tiffany will stay till July 25th.

• Like 2

hey, my laucher don't work (just open and close) i download it like 6 times already, i have this problem for like 60 days and anyone even respond me, i got a system from a friend to play! but now i can't see the npc of the event , please fix it guys!!!!!!!! i'm begging 

• Haha 1

hey, my laucher don't work (just open and close) i download it like 6 times already, i have this problem for like 60 days and anyone even respond me, i got a system from a friend to play! but now i can't see the npc of the event , please fix it guys!!!!!!!! i'm begging 

​Download patch from site.

Do bonus exp mobs like shamans in forest of mirrors drop these events items too? and why not? :)

Do bonus exp mobs like shamans in forest of mirrors drop these events items too? and why not? :)

​All mobs higher level 20.

I was killing them for over an hour and not a single shaman dropped it, was it just bad luck or something is wrong? maybe you should check that :)

shamans of forest of mirrors dont drop any event item

​Did you update your client? If you use other patches (such as the one shared in the spanish section), you have to download it again.

yeah i uploaded too and nothing hapens, dont drop nothing, and the other mobs around shamans like orcs captain, archer drops them.

​Those monsters are XP only, so they dont drop items. Same as Doom Knights, and other special monsters that just give x2 XP.

yeah i mean that they dont drop any event items, i know that they dont drop normal items just a plus of XP.

​Thats why, they dont drop ANY items (not even event items), they just give XP.

shamans of forest of mirrors dont drop any event item

​ese bicho solo da exp no genera ningún tipo de drop, ni de evento. Saludos.

yeah i mean that they dont drop any event items, i know that they dont drop normal items just a plus of XP.

​Yeah but that is stupid... so if you are meele/solo char and have best exp there then you cannot participate in event? I dont think it is fair at all :)

​Yeah but that is stupid... so if you are meele/solo char and have best exp there then you cannot participate in event? I dont think it is fair at all :)

​Most events are to take a break from exping man, why cant you be happy with a lil xp? :P

• Like 2

When you use the skill "preciousnes" anybody can pick up your stones, please fix it. A lot of lvl 1 chars pickuping items on the spawn of stones.

Pet level 55 therefore lower level characters can not use it.  Not exactly an event for everyone.

Pet level 55 therefore lower level characters can not use it.  Not exactly an event for everyone.

​Found this out the hard way yesterday. Suppose it wasn't worth mentioning in the event description?

​Found this out the hard way yesterday. Suppose it wasn't worth mentioning in the event description?

​it's not mentioned in event, bcoz its not on purpose, gms didnt predict that and they ill fix it for sure, till then wait for their answer and keep ur gold crap with u

• Confused 1