Sign in to follow this  
nNyxi

WHA I CAN TO SAY

u better say nothing, coz nobody understand u nyxi, u re another Zorgenglish 

​are is some mistakes there?

It disturbs me when people assume that russians are all other, there are more european, american and asian players here, russians are only a tiny part.

Even in WickedSick ally, which all say its russian ally, we are only 30% and not russians but using this language as method of communication.

Either then that, nNyxi wanted to  show that the market with free offline shops is becoming very competitive and liquid.

• Like 1

It disturbs me when people assume that russians are all other, there are more european, american and asian players here, russians are only a tiny part.

Even in WickedSick ally, which all say its russian ally, we are only 30% and not russians but using this language as method of communication.

Either then that, nNyxi wanted to  show that the market with free offline shops is becoming very competitive and liquid.

​A less ignorant community is always a more enjoyable one. +1

what? 

​i do no speak russian. sorry ,.

​From your post I'm not sure you're speaking any language... I'm not RU and "what" is not a RU word. 

what? 

​From your post I'm not sure you're speaking any language... I'm not RU and "what" is not a RU word. 

​AND some one can tell me whats wrong in my post ?

what? 

Semantically, morphologically and syntactically it doesn't make sense. Frankly speaking, looks like nonsense written by someone who's heavily inebriated. I'd understand if you had tried to explain what you meant but, apparently, you feel that it was legible...  

what? 

Semantically, morphologically and syntactically it doesn't make sense. Frankly speaking, looks like nonsense written by someone who's heavily inebriated. I'd understand if you had tried to explain what you meant but, apparently, you feel that it was legible...  

​i happy you are so smart.

Iamcute..remember, when some1 is writing in a broken english, they most likely speak other languages too.

and don't lose your cuteness on stroking your ego here =)

nNyxi, market is double in size now )))

Iamcute..remember, when some1 is writing in a broken english, they most likely speak other languages too.

​Remember, when someone is writing in broken English or knows that he has broken English he/she tries to explain to people what he/she had in mind after they are asked for an explanation and in this case the person behaved like a cocky little prick:

"i do no speak russian. sorry ,."
"are is some mistakes there?"
"AND some one can tell me whats wrong in my post ?"

And there's no need to be smug by pretending to be the Good conflict resolution Samaritan  :)

​Remember, when someone is writing in broken English or knows that he has broken English he/she tries to explain to people what he/she had in mind after they are asked for an explanation and in this case the person behaved like a cocky little prick:

And there's no need to be smug by pretending to be the Good conflict resolution Samaritan  :)

Have you just been banned for boting?

You've been banned too :D 

​Yes, fun stuff ;)

​well :D atleast i am not acting like grammar nazi, and i was banned for HWID changer :) this guy acts like hes so perfect, trying to make complex sentences, but hes just another prick :)

• Like 1

​well :D atleast i am not acting like grammar nazi, and i was banned for HWID changer :) this guy acts like hes so perfect, trying to make complex sentences, but hes just another prick :)

​Yep, two pricks, at least I can code up a bot almost from scratch in my spare time and be able to be a grammar Nazi, right?

Anyways, worthless discussion, me out. 

P.S. tu gal niekam nesigirk, kad tave su HWID changeriu pagavo. Man, asmeniškai, gėda būtų. 

are you a hacker then? :D  botting is worse than using hwid. And i am not proud that i did use hwid. Anyway what are you trying to prove here?

You tried and are still trying to prove that since I'm a botter I'm a lowlife prick and since you used "only" HWID you're somewhat better.

Botting is not worse than using HWID and vice versa. Both are deemed to be bannable offenses on this server which carry out the same punishment. It's a hard fact, not my opinion, they both are noted down in the same article 1.1 and both are same way harmful to this particular server. HWID = no PA = no money to the server. Bots = adena sellers = no need to donate, use auction, etc. = no money to the server.

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.

All am sayin' is the pot is calling the kettle black, lol.