Kse

New comers attraction "Discussion"

There are thousands of people that want to play lineage 2 classic

there is no need to change xp to find people or whatever

just advertise everywhere. Its all they need

Best option to bring ppl to this project is opening new server. Either you just open some high rate or open server like x5 merge with our in like 1year when both server lvls are +/- equal. That has MANY side effects, like some ppl would leave x3 for x5 etc but 90% of ppl are coming to new servers to have equal chances with others, to have fun since begining instead of nonstop exping for months trying to catch up. For almost 1 year old server like this, it is rly big success that population stays on +/- same lvl, this never happens in l2, but increasing 1 year server population is imposible, some ppl will come and others gonna quit. There wont be any big pack of friends or strong clans joining here unles u open new server imo

Omg waddafuck am I reading... "QQ I cant find ppl till 20 lvl..T_T". You can reach 20 lvl with class quest just in 1.5 hours just with newbie gift weapon and buffscrolls (and extra shots from weapon quest on 15 lvl), and after 1.5 hrs from start on server you can find group to AC or PH for AOE exp, where always fun with random pvp or pvp versus overpowered twinks (and you can stun em all with train and get their stuff :D). So I don't think server is empty on lowlvls. I didnt noticed ppl before 20+ because it was really fast to exp at those levels. 

It is easy.. make vote reward.. box with chance to get usefull things (not crapp)... Bsoe / Bress / Enchant armor /enchant weapon/ life stone / 5 coins of luck ... so ppl will 100% vote and server will lead ranks... = new ppl...

if you give a crap in box ppl will not vote...

It is easy.. make vote reward.. box with chance to get usefull things (not crapp)... Bsoe / Bress / Enchant armor /enchant weapon/ life stone / 5 coins of luck ... so ppl will 100% vote and server will lead ranks... = new ppl...

if you give a crap in box ppl will not vote...

​Most of that "Top Lists" are heavily corrupted.

You wont change a thing voting there.

To be in top 10 you gonna need to bribe then ;)

That's what I heard at least....

i used to ask koll this question as personal, and he said you can buy "the votes" from that website so they thought its more sane to invest into some other advertise method, like FB ad or banner ad

One of major things that should be changed is giran harbor trade zone. 

I swear you, everyone that come to play lineage in 2016 checks giran. Giran empty = server dead. Our giran have 10 people. No one looks at this messages about harbor honestly. You need to do something with it.

• Like 1

Vote for reward and receive some itens: Random

2 Coin of Luck

2 Scroll Buff

1 bless escape

1 bless ressurrect

Sounds great! I could to save COLs for PA xD and use the other scrolls. Vote system will explode.

COLs will get price decreased? I dont think, bcuz if I didnt get enough COLS for PA i will buy to complet for a month PA.

About shopoff:

Free shopp 1 per IP all cities, gludin, gludio, dion, giran, oren, aden. Would be very usefull for players and maybe profitable for servers. Cities full players.

And who has PA, can set second shopoff.

Also add in main site instead of "1.5 open", put link from last sieges and so on. So people could see that there is some "sides" and other stuff.

Rizos idea is good but i dont know if its good for classic. But grinding 2 months withouth pvp also doesnt sound sexy. But making other server x5 might kill it with drops and so on.

Dunno what to do :D i also dont like our main site design, but maybe its meeee. I would put a lot of pictures and videos from last day, with dates on them. SO people can see something.

• Like 1

As bad as it sounds the best option to attract new players but mostly NEW CLANS which is more serious is to open a new server. Solo players or packs of 2-3 friends might come here after 1+ year but what we need is new big clans that they will not join to an old server i think. They will give a try even to fail server just because it's new and they love to rush to be the best (i find no interest on that). It's possible i think to ruun a new server with a lil bit higher rates but JUST for xp cause drop chance will influence the main server (Talking Island) after merge. Ofc even now around 20-30 i find ppl trying to xp, it's not like the beggining of course but you can find some1 to xp or to chat with. If we dont need new ppl or just some solo players (i dont think so) we can stay like that else New Server is the only option as i said to bring more competition and organized members!

As bad as it sounds the best option to attract new players but mostly NEW CLANS which is more serious is to open a new server. Solo players or packs of 2-3 friends might come here after 1+ year but what we need is new big clans that they will not join to an old server i think. They will give a try even to fail server just because it's new and they love to rush to be the best (i find no interest on that). It's possible i think to ruun a new server with a lil bit higher rates but JUST for xp cause drop chance will influence the main server (Talking Island) after merge. Ofc even now around 20-30 i find ppl trying to xp, it's not like the beggining of course but you can find some1 to xp or to chat with. If we dont need new ppl or just some solo players (i dont think so) we can stay like that else New Server is the only option as i said to bring more competition and organized members!

​+1 exacly what i said, i have the same opinion

+1 most simple solution. Everyone wins. Newcomers can start with other new people and old dogs may not be affected at all + Lot of new people Will move here from dying servers like grankain and skelth etc.. Everyone hesitate to join year old server. People know about l2clasicclub since advertising is good. They are just afraid of loosing time on old boat... Nobody wants to sink .. Open new server and thousands Will come In a blink of an eye. ... Regular l2 player thinking: 1.Hmm theres some cool l2clasic server but Its year old everyone is wearing +10bgr shit. It Will end In week screw it.. 2. Wooow theres a new l2 clasic server starting and it Will merge with most cool server ever In future.Lot of players and fun. Lets go there and be the best. Easy 

• Like 2

+1 most simple solution. Everyone wins. Newcomers can start with other new people and old dogs may not be affected at all + Lot of new people Will move here from dying servers like grankain and skelth etc.. Everyone hesitate to join year old server. People know about l2clasicclub since advertising is good. They are just afraid of loosing time on old boat... Nobody wants to sink .. Open new server and thousands Will come In a blink of an eye. ... Regular l2 player thinking: 1.Hmm theres some cool l2clasic server but Its year old everyone is wearing +10bgr shit. It Will end In week screw it.. 2. Wooow theres a new l2 clasic server starting and it Will merge with most cool server ever In future.Lot of players and fun. Lets go there and be the best. Easy 

​I don't really know if it will be succesful since i have never work on server hosting but we can try to see if it really works or not! It can be also start as v1.0 and updated fast  every month for example, or beggin immediatle with the version of the current server!

One of major things that should be changed is giran harbor trade zone. 

I swear you, everyone that come to play lineage in 2016 checks giran. Giran empty = server dead. Our giran have 10 people. No one looks at this messages about harbor honestly. You need to do something with it.

​+1

I dont like that ideia of a new server, btw, there are 2 more classic servers opening (dex and another one that i forgot the name), dex will be fail just like all the others they've made

The server is only one year old and soon we will get a 2.0 update, is just better to stay how it is and new comes just rush to take base B grade and then run to A grade at TOI and then everyone will be on the same lv. The most important thing is to make good advertise and make some event for the new ones, giving no grade and buffs so they can take 40+ and join some clan / cp and have some fun.

That's the problem there will be no new players! Or at least will be a few solo players.
New players starting here will be rarely seen or maybe existing players will create new ones to xp.
We are talking mostly about how to attract big groups, serious players and well known-organized clans.

*(I dont know why so many clans still join old chronicles 10years same things to do is too much :) )*

That's the problem there will be no new players! Or at least will be a few solo players.
New players starting here will be rarely seen or maybe existing players will create new ones to xp.
We are talking mostly about how to attract big groups, serious players and well known-organized clans.

*(I dont know why so many clans still join old chronicles 10years same things to do is too much :) )*

all people beggining in ​same starting town (gludin / gludio / or dion) instead of different ones, increase starting lvl to 20, free 1st job quests. top non tradeable no grade/low d equipment.

Right now i feel that 1-20 is a bad filter for newcomers. A soloing and very far from a nostalgic experience that could be skipped. i think that grouping with others from the very beginning is more "classic" or nostalgic and fun than soloing all the way up to "x" level. and we shoud focus on that experience which is the reason why they would keep playing here. There is nothing "nostalgic" on playing alone in a low rate server, free staff helps fo a certain period of time, but a time comes when if you havent formed a party you are alone and there is no much you can do to prevent soloing and boredom  Plenty of newcomers have manifested this feeling on forum. So same starting town in a level that requires grouping with others 20+ (remember abandoned camp / partisan AoE?) is a better base for that in live server.

Please, can someone explain what is wrong with this idea?

​Clans these days play mid rates 7x-15x, they like to rush fast to end game then quit. So i doubt there's any clan these days that play one server more than 3 months.

Only clans that stay long on low rates are the ones from ru classic.

If you want to attract different kind of players just open 20x server since there's no vitality on classic. You might see big clans come here just for 3 month fun.

Vote system is suck. Only nobrain people watching on it. All countries have some forums about lineage, its just about players. U must talk about classic.club on forums, facebooks, friends on skype, whatsapp. Only solo players need rewards for voting or some bonus on PA. I started here as solo player, i wrote some friends and we have grup over 20people, we pay together PA on supports, exping together and WE LOVE THIS SERVER SET UP.

L2 classic is not for solo players!!

• Like 1

I started playing here this weekend, when I was searching for some other classic server, because the one I was playing (1 month old) was kind of boring and didn't feel rewarding. How many levels can you farm and get 30-50 adena? I hardly made 30k and couldn't buy anything. 

The first thing I do when I find a new server is go to the forums and read about the server features, possible updates and if it's dying or dead. The thing that convinced me to quit my lvl 20 toon on the previous server was the topic about 2.0 Update and the "personalization" of the game play. Reading that Shillien Elder and Prophet will get Might of Heaven really convinced me to give this server a try. And the other stuff written in those patch notes seemed very interesting. 

I wouldn't mind, if I were an old player, if the new players get some timed D equipment and some shots. I don't know what will I do when my NG weapon will disappear but I hope to farm some adena and get maybe a low D. I wouldn't even bother to buy a 10kk D armor. With that money I think I could get karmian or devotion (didn't check luxury shop, teleports are too expensive). I would make teleports free until lvl 41. 

If someone wants to play on a server, he/she will play. I don't care if it's 1 month old, or 8 months old. If it's still alive, not bugged, no java crap or NPC buffer with full buffs or gameplay manipulating donations, I would give it a go.

You should advertise the forum more, place some server info on the website (like rates, adena, exp/sp). As I said, I always check the forums to see if there are posts from previous days. If there are posts from May or June and no others, I will think it's dead. This server seems nice, I will stay here. Don't care if people are way ahead of me in levels or gear. I will make those too. If I reached endgame too fast, I would just stop playing and go find another game.

• Like 1

I do exactly the same ;) Checking forum on beginning ;)

But I was wondering. Someone wrote (in this or other topic) that we should change rates for low levels. Maybe better idea would be boost exp when someone is not exping for some time ? This was on official server I don't remember in which chronicle and on some privet servers too. It would be great for "weekend players".

It was called vitality system. I Wouldnt mind to add it only if there wouldnt be "vitality items" that made game pay to win