KoD

Teleport to giran harbor inside teleport options from every GK

The current location of the teleport to Giran Harbor in the interface sometimes might be ignored by most of the newcomers.

As we know, new players usually check Giran's population as a meter of the server population, and even though the option is in RED in the GK, new players usually don't read every option since they probably already played this game, so they go straight into the common "Teleport" option. Adding the Giran Harbor TP inside that "sub-menu" might help them to read and know where is the current trade zone of the server, and not leaving the server after seeing Giran empty.

I've seen a couple of friends that started in the server and only knew about the Giran Harbor after I said it to them.

Even with the chat notification on login we must remember some ppl don't read english or just simply ignore every notification since they feel that they know everything about the game.

• Like 1

It would be better if they added a login announcement (same as the timed announcement) with "Remember: Giran Harbor has free trade" or something that guided users to go there.

That's exactly what I wrote. It seems that this announcement is not enough, since it has been mentioned by many players that newcomers are not reading this before going to giran and leaving the server because they don't see anyone.

We obviously know that there is a system announcement. Please don't answer posts like we're retards.

There is system announcement that ports to Giran Harbor are free from any Gatekeeper.

Yes, as i said in my post there is a timed announcement, but it would be good to add a login announcement with the same info (Harbor free trade - free tp from all gks).

They have to play an hour before they have the money to go giran, if they dont see the announcement in at leat an hour, i wont miss them.