Srkur0

Economy Problem

it's x20 dude - u want to make billions  on shots ??? lol with online aprox 500 people?! ur so funny character xDDDD

​Funny? This shit is not funny. You maybe make a dwarf  or two in your x10 servers, but I make my dwarf as main in every server i state. So not talk to me like you know everything. I fucking know how the business run, the prices, it's my game. Remember, when you are levelling I'm in the city crafting. And yes! A player like me usually is the economic motor of him clan.

Also, i will appreciate you to stop "trolling". This is a serious suggestion.

omg... I can't have proper dialog with two handed - blunt. It's OBT not a normal server! And u don't have clan here... wtf u talkin about ???? cya when u will grow up xD

ohhhhhh yeeeeeeah man relax and count 2 3 4 5
just yeah2345

one of the best things of this game is the freedom it has...

and you talk about jails? wtf!!!!

ohhhhhh yeeeeeeah man relax and count 2 3 4 5
just yeah2345

one of the best things of this game is the freedom it has...

and you talk about jails? wtf!!!!

​I'm talking about Fair Prices.

I dare you to sell soul shots right now.

Let's start by calculating the cost of production of the shots:

1 D crystal + 3 Soul ores = 156 ssD

2 D crystal + 8 Spirit Ore = 100 BssD

We clear the equation the price of Soul Ores and The Spirit Pray that the price is predifinido Store.

1 D crystal + 900 adenas = 156 ssD

2 D crystal + 3840 adenas = 100 BssD

For the price of crystals, we must understand that it can be obtained in 2 ways. We can buy at the store grade-D gear and trading with other players for greatest benefit. In the store the benefit increases the more expensive the item you buy, but there is a "soft cap" on the Elven Necklace by 137,500 Adena (605'7268 also by crystal). Trading you can get a better price, but from experience I say that it is much more tedious and depend on there Gear D in the market and the seller accepts your price,(usually 70% of the time) at a price of 500 Adena by crystal. As I do not want to manipulate this calculation, we can not assimilate always find people who sell and make an average of 550 Adena by crystal.

550+ 900 adenas = 156 ssD ----------------> 1450 adenas = 156 ssD

1100 + 3840 adenas = 100 BssD ------------------> 4940 adenas = 100 BssD

That equates to a cost of production:

1 SSD = 9'2948 Adenas /// 1bssd = 49'4 adenas

Well, where I'm getting at?

To this.

YY9VEFT.png

These people are getting a benefit of:

1ssD=0'70 adenas // 1BssD=1'6 adenas

10.000 ssD= 7000 adenas // 5000 BssD=8000 adenas

​you are doing wrong the calculations

soul ores = 275a

spiritores = 440

cost of bssD = 47.3 not 49.3

You cant force anyone to set their prices as you want, only to allow you to play the class you want and at your way.

• Like 1

We clear the equation the price of Soul Ores and The Spirit Pray that the price is predifinido Store.

For the price of crystals, we must understand that it can be obtained in 2 ways. We can buy at the store grade-D gear and trading with other players for greatest benefit. In the store the benefit increases the more expensive the item you buy, but there is a "soft cap" on the Elven Necklace by 137,500 Adena (605'7268 also by crystal). Trading you can get a better price, but from experience I say that it is much more tedious and depend on there Gear D in the market and the seller accepts your price,(usually 70% of the time) at a price of 500 Adena by crystal. As I do not want to manipulate this calculation, we can not assimilate always find people who sell and make an average of 550 Adena by crystal.

To this.

YY9VEFT.png

soul ores = 275a

spiritores = 440

You cant force anyone to set their prices as you want, only to allow you to play the class you want and at your way.

​I already said it to him.. but he is two handed blunt ) just do not pay attention on him)

Okey dudes, this maybe the prices on giran. The principal place to sell the shots D is in Dion, these are the prices of Dion.

To this.

YY9VEFT.png

soul ores = 275a

spiritores = 440

​I already said it to him.. but he is two handed blunt ) just do not pay attention on him)

​Not pay attention to who? Said the troll, shut the fck up and leave, boy

​I knew that was you. I fucking knew it. I will not discuss more with you. It's simply no sense.

Also, enjoy your report.

OWNED.

u can close this topic.

xD:D

​Reported for submitting a private conversation

​pffff he is wrong from the beggining and missleads people. And I'm reported xD

pufff

Sorry, as I told you, Classic is about "player driven economy".

If I want to sell D grade crystals at 200a is my right to do it, and if I want to sell it at 2k each one, is my right to do it too.

Free commerce.

OWNED.

u can close this topic.

BTW owned for what?

​rofl, yeah because that is a crime now

kids nowadays...

OWNED.

u can close this topic.

BTW owned for what?

​rofl, yeah because that is a crime now

kids nowadays...

It's a violation of privacy, and yes, it's a crime

If someone wants to sell for 10, he should sell for 10. Its a free economy.
But take into concideration it is BETA :)

​But how will it be when beta went out? Ah? The same situation? People stealing other's site, selling the things 1 adena below just to screw the others vendors... There are a LOT of bad people, and that situation only makes the economy destroy itself...

​Why is selling less then others a crime? Thats marketing... If your the lowest, you most likely sell first. There is nothing wrong with that.

You are only screwing others if the way you obtained those items is through bugs/exploids or scams.

If someone wants to sell for 10, he should sell for 10. Its a free economy.
But take into concideration it is BETA :)

​But how will it be when beta went out? Ah? The same situation? People stealing other's site, selling the things 1 adena below just to screw the others vendors... There are a LOT of bad people, and that situation only makes the economy destroy itself...

​Why is selling less then others a crime? Thats marketing... If your the lowest, you most likely sell first. There is nothing wrong with that.

You are only screwing others if the way you obtained those items is through bugs/exploids or scams.

I wont talk about a crime, I talked about dishonest and disrespectful people

Its all simple, demand and supply balance.

You should read some books/web on economy :D

P.S.: you can make D cry under 450a if you can hassle some players for D drops :)

It has always been like that? That's how real world economy works - position (where you sit to sell), price (do you undercut or not), product (soulshots is not the only business, you craft armors or other things), promotion (do you spam ! chat, have a catchy selling message, some people even write that they sell for 10, but in reality for 11). There are many variables you can use to sell your crap, be the smartest and you will profit.

L2 is like that since 2002. Never heared of a fixed price. Dwarfs always compete eachother and thats good like that. Noone is forcing you to sit there for 8 hours. If you want tons of adena you anyways better stick with a spoiler.