Srkur0

Economy Problem

I read some of this jibberish. It's a lot of "I work so hard and make no money! fix it." Then comparing lineage 2 to real life? Haha, oh boy someone needs to get off the pc and focus on their real life asap. It's fucking with your little brain. xD

Also as everyone has said..this is beta, the rates are all fucked up, the droprate is massively inflated and the market is full of D+C items. There's no value to items at all. People sell cheap atm because they don't care and are just making some adena off their other characters/clan friends drops. 

That's the fact of it. Move on.

Also you're a massive nerd haha, Never seen such pathetic, serious, slanted thinking in relation to a game since Eve online.

• Like 2

Simple supply and demand dude

If most people are selling at 10a for ssD then its the equilibrium or efficient price

those selling at 10 are satisfied with the profit they can make at 10a

Maybe he have cheaper supply of cry D or he just enjoy it.

you either complete with him in price or you quit selling

IT IS FREE ECONOMY 

The market decide the price 

• Like 1

as a spoiler : have you thought of the fact that those people got the crystals by droping some unusefull item from a mob? the market should stay free, I've always felt fine with a free trade, it's your choise to play a certain class. However i mostly hear complaints on every server from the crafters, even though spoilers are equally affected by the low prices on the market. Andddd yes, there will always be plenty of people to take your place. When ruoff started, at least some 30-40 % of all the characters were dwarfs. The same will happen here, the OBT is not representative for what will follow once the serve goes live in terms of character choises. 

OWNED.

u can close this topic.

xD:D

​Reported for submitting a private conversation

BTW owned for what?

​rofl, yeah because that is a crime now

kids nowadays...

It's a violation of privacy, and yes, it's a crime

​its a fucking game dumbshit

get a brain

• Like 1

OWNED.

u can close this topic.

xD:D

​Reported for submitting a private conversation

BTW owned for what?

​rofl, yeah because that is a crime now

kids nowadays...

It's a violation of privacy, and yes, it's a crime

​its a fucking game dumbshit

get a brain

The privacy exists. Here and in the real life. Stop insulting and get some education, for god's sake. Btw, you sound like a child with that manners, you souldn't be playing this, you must study, don't you have some homework to do?

cant you see how stupid you look by pointing out privacy crimes or whatever bullshit that youre making up?

Uh, capitalism. And you must be new to L2 if you think this is going to be an issue. You're trying to make a problem out of something that isn't one. If you don't know how to counter this, DON'T PLAY A DWARF. It's a simple solution. Quit trying to drag down everyone else because you have no idea what you're doing.

cant you see how stupid you look by talking about privacy crimes or whatever bullshit that youre making up?

Oh and did your imaginary boyfriend let you out of your cage to attempt to insult me?

too bad you just failed

Actually Comercianta IS my boyfriend. You cant blame others for something you havent :) 

Yeah, I failed, whatever you want. But I have an education at least :D

cant you see how stupid you look by talking about privacy crimes or whatever bullshit that youre making up?

Oh and did your imaginary boyfriend let you out of your cage to attempt to insult me?

too bad you just failed

Actually Comercianta IS my boyfriend. You cant blame others for something you havent :) 

Oh, its pretty clear now why you are the only one supporting his whining idea...

too bad you just failed

Oh, its pretty clear now why you are the only one supporting his whining idea...

​Next thing you know they're going to ask GMs to ban guilds that give members raid drops instead of making each member pay the guild bank a "comparable" fee to what it would cost on the market, lol.

• Like 1

too bad you just failed

Because it's a good idea in my opinion, and if he doesnt were my bf I would be supporting his idea too... Because I think too like this. And again, go and get an education, you NEED it. Nobody is insulting you and you are ONLY insulting other people because you dont share an idea with them. I'm pitty of you, you know? Pitty of the live you're gonna live with that kind of education

I have enough control with my goverment... I don't want any static price in the server... otherwise there's going to be a "black market" to avoid stupid jails from selling cheaper than the normal price.

• Like 1

I have enough control with my goverment... I don't want any static price in the server... otherwise there's going to be a "black market" to avoid stupid jails from selling cheaper than the normal price.

​Yep. If you can't handle the idea that someone will be cheaper than you, don't craft. It's a very simple solution. Lineage II has lived many years without GM intervention on prices. If I want to sell my top B bow for 2m later for quick adena, are you going to report me to the GM because now the one you crafted for 15m is "devalued" because I chose to sell one cheaper? The entire idea behind this thread is fucking stupid, and the OP really needs to find a different game if this is so bothersome to them.

This... is THE FUNNIEST topic evah. Pls, keep going.
XO685d2.gif

But for real, this is free economy. U're making some wrong assumptions here, first u DON'T HAVE TO play as dwarf. U want to do this because u like it, I'm playing supp. Do I cry that I can't kill fly solo? Nope this is characteristic of my class.
As a dwarf u must compete on the market, finding ways to minimalize u'r costs and maximize u'r profit. U clearly don't know how to do this. Ask yourself a question... how is this possible they sell ss so low and still can play, have money to make more? If u're so sure it's not possible then just wait, they will simply bankrupt and u will stand victourious. If they will still going... then u're doing smthing wrong, simple as that.

Nobody care if u have problems with playing ur class, just change it or server.

And no, nobody know u.

GL&HF

too bad you just failed

Because it's a good idea in my opinion, and if he doesnt were my bf I would be supporting his idea too... Because I think too like this. And again, go and get an education, you NEED it. Nobody is insulting you and you are ONLY insulting other people because you dont share an idea with them. I'm pitty of you, you know? Pitty of the live you're gonna live with that kind of education

too bad you just failed

Because it's a good idea in my opinion, and if he doesnt were my bf I would be supporting him idea too... Because I think too like this. And again, go and get an education, you NEED it. Nobody is insulting you and you are ONLY insulting other people because you dont share an idea with them. I'm pitty of you, you know? Pitty of the live you're gonna live with that kind of education

yeha funny thing is that only you two think that this is a good idea

and lol, I pity you because not having brain must suck