SOiL

Again, pvps xD

best glad on server, no question about it.

PS: you are fighting these solo people when you are in your prime) come try fight them in their prime =)

perfect example of how L2 died -> when developers put all this shit classes and advantages of one classes over others

Where the hell do you see 1 class take over a pt .... ridiculous there is no skill in 2 shooting someone with warrior class and at the same time receive back 100-700 damage (best case if hit by a mage). Not to mention the constant stun that gladiators clearly benefit from...

• Like 1

Big up for Glad blunt + shield. 

+1

And ​Gladis can wear fists too and hit with it Triple Sonic Slash harder than Tyrant with Hurricane. GG

Big up for Glad blunt + shield. 

+1

And ​Gladis can wear fists too and hit with it Triple Sonic Slash harder than Tyrant with Hurricane. GG

​Make glad take fists and go one shot everyone then. I created glad in classic without knowing it has all these, because I mostly playing as glad or sk. If you don't like classic there are more servers to play. gf

As if "Classic" meant something that can not be changed, that can not be improved. A lot of things have changed since we started "Classic". A lot of bugs has been reported, and a lot of suggestions have been listened. So there is no guarantee that things will not be changed in the future. There are already a lot of people that is not comfortable with the imbalance that your class has brought. So no, i wont go anywhere since i hope that things will be more balanced with future updates. Enjoy your op class, you are the best gladiator.

gladitor only OP in small fights, and not everyone have spare Sp for blunt passive and that hammer crush like soil, except he stoped lvl up his heavy mastery