Sign in to follow this  
selfi

Question about solo class

Hi guys!! I plan to start playing today , unfortunately I'm not familiar how classes work on this "chronicle". I don't have a lots of time to play so I imagine I'll be leveling mostly alone. My question is what class is good for solo leveling and is also useful at later levels with group content?

thanks, have a nice day

• Like 1

archer is not good for solo leveling especially at lower levels without buffs. But personally i love archer no matter what so i made an archer

considering u wont have any buffer as box, BD or SK , they have some basic buffs as might/shield (bd later on gets even offensive dances which gives u atk speed/p atk/crit dmg while on tank u get jugment+cubic), some offensive skills like sting which lands bleed pretty well, and most important debuffs like hex/power break/freezing strike, making it really easy to kill mobs
later on for both u can either find RB pts or AoE groups

• Like 1

Okey so im preparing some info on this. Butwith summoner change best of all is ofcourse ES. He has pony that gives him emp, clarity, skill rechargr + boxer which can recharge him all the time. And here with aqua swirl u can farm on any monster, even 60 + skills dont fail because of magic evasion. 

So as for solo player i would go only ES, offcourse warlock is almost the same but lower.

Now if we talk about dual box is a bit different. Best in my opinion is CDL+ SE

Selfi - There is no such thing like best class to solo. First U must consider what class-type U want play: DPS or Support

Soloing any DPS class w/o support will be hard and U will eventually end up on party matching anyways. On the other side playing as support U will have disadvanteges like low dmg output and slower compaired to DPS class grind momentum.

If U are trully devoted to play solo I would recommend U any type of mystic classes, either DPS (SH/SORC/SPS/NECRO) or Healer (BP/EE) - the only thing U will have to worry is mana regen rate. U can cosider also SUMMONER like few guys mentioned before...

But above all U must remember that L2 is not meant to be played as solo all the time :) and thats the most important thing!

Selfi - There is no such thing like best class to solo. First U must consider what class-type U want play: DPS or Support

Soloing any DPS class w/o support will be hard and U will eventually end up on party matching anyways. On the other side playing as support U will have disadvanteges like low dmg output and slower compaired to DPS class grind momentum.

If U are trully devoted to play solo I would recommend U any type of mystic classes, either DPS (SH/SORC/SPS/NECRO) or Healer (BP/EE) - the only thing U will have to worry is mana regen rate. U can cosider also SUMMONER like few guys mentioned before...

But above all U must remember that L2 is not meant to be played as solo all the time :) and thats the most important thing!

​Man did u try atleast once to solo level mage or bishop at level 50+ ? Its like 5 monster, and go grab some food waiting for mana regen. Its way better to play any fighter class + hp pots.

​Man did u try atleast once to solo level mage or bishop at level 50+ ? Its like 5 monster, and go grab some food waiting for mana regen. Its way better to play any fighter class + hp pots.

​Yes ofc, I have played many mystic classes, and even soloed them if there was such necessity - I do not say it's nice and swift - next time read carefully with much more attention what other people say. Thats why I have marked most important parts of my post with red font color.

• Like 1

You can solo with Elven Rogue. Plains Walker or Silver Ranger.  Very good passives , self heal , self  poison cure. M.Def buff , P.atk Buff  P.def Buff , Speed Buff... Very strong Slow (Entagle) . You get some potions and can solo without a buffer. On EU Official Classic I have Plains Walker 48 lvl. All the time I'm playing without any support and still could go on ;)