Lin

Lin's Vids [UPDATED NOV 27]

Very good video. I wonder how did u get such good quality video? Programs used? Sony Vegas? What settings while rendering. I can't never manage this to be like that.

And another big request - rename video title and put necesarry tags to it so its possible to find it on youtube typing in search lineage 2 classic.

It helps promote the server u know :)

• Like 1

Very good video. I wonder how did u get such good quality video? Programs used? Sony Vegas? What settings while rendering. I can't never manage this to be like that.

And another big request - rename video title and put necesarry tags to it so its possible to find it on youtube typing in search lineage 2 classic.

​It's a combination of sorts: hardware is a stock ASUS ROG G752VL; recording program is Nvidia ShadowPlay; and editing and rendering program is the good old Windows Movie Maker. WMM is a powerful tool as long as you know how to coordinate the settings of the recorded footage, with your save settings. This might help if you're interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/421amx/how_to_make_1080p_videos_using_shadowplay_and/

Thanks for the suggestions--your request has been granted :P.

• Like 1

​It's a combination of sorts: hardware is a stock ASUS ROG G752VL; recording program is Nvidia ShadowPlay; and editing and rendering program is the good old Windows Movie Maker. WMM is a powerful tool as long as you know how to coordinate the settings of the recorded footage, with your save settings. This might help if you're interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/421amx/how_to_make_1080p_videos_using_shadowplay_and/

Thanks for the suggestions--your request has been granted :P.

​Wow ur laptop is beast! :D
U even sometimes play with shadows turned on in L2 options, i dont even remember well anymore how it looked until now :P

And again u suprise me, WMM was always super poor it lagged while making videos. For sure tips re always welcome :) so far i did vids in Sony Vegas its high point program, but they were not quite good quality as urs :) keep doing great work!

About vid title, yeah, not only ill be happy of it, so i believe alot of ppl ill be grateful, this vid is good to be seen by newcomers :)

• Like 1

atghhhh, I went inactive the past 2 weeks and you are perkunas now !!!! its fine xD have fun, bro xD

​Yo man! I took a break for quite a while too. I've got a few old buddies in COMAdrejass from SIN, and overall, the new wickedsick parties are the only groups that match my playable prime. The server's constantly going through changes, so we'll see what it brings next with clans and wars.

sry about the delay with the latest video on FB page. next time give me a heads up when you post new video, like pm on forum or something. i dont allways check media section cuz it makes me hate you all cuz i cant play xD

• Like 2

great video

I'm glad to see ES growing again, I hope we have more fun nights  ( I want to be there!!)   :)

​Thanks Arziit! You guys keep 'em coming too. See you out there!

• Like 1

nice videos lin ;) keep them going

suggestion, switch to BW heavy, there is no point going for doom heavy on this server coz FC is not even worth using

hopefully we will see even some pt vs pt parts of video, where ppl actually even target archers from your pt, coz like this ppl think its so easy to play archer and how they easily frag (when they have meatshield in front of them ^^)

gl

• Like 1

nice videos lin ;) keep them going

suggestion, switch to BW heavy, there is no point going for doom heavy on this server coz FC is not even worth using

hopefully we will see even some pt vs pt parts of video, where ppl actually even target archers from your pt, coz like this ppl think its so easy to play archer and how they easily frag (when they have meatshield in front of them ^^)

gl

​Hey MoDoy. I completely agree with you about the Doom set change and Fatal Counter being worthless on this server. I rarely used it during the siege; however, there was an unrecorded moment where I literally had 16 HP and used it on a robe--for a 4-5k crit. I might end up changing to SR at this rate.

As for the party vs. party, we rarely have a front line group available during my prime. Most of the PVP that happens on my prime is just searching AB at the end of a farm session. Sieges are nice because all of our primes can accommodate for one another at the same time. I feel you though--a party vs. party would show a realistic archer scenario. 

I haven't played archer much in my L2 "career", and this is the first time rolling one on Classic, but I will say I dearly miss the C4 and pre-C4 days when being an archer relied heavily on placement and positioning (i.e. DEX factor and auto-attacking people from their backs), as opposed to what it is now: spamming Stun Shot (if you know you're a higher level than your foe); Double Shot; and counter-building passives with heavy armor sets.

Cheers man, see you out there.

• Like 1

Well if I recall C4 correctly then the best archers were Titans with Zealot, Frenzy and Tallum. Also honorable mention to Tyrants with all their atk.spd. stuff working with bow as well. Obviously with Tallum Heavy, too. 

I don't exactly miss that one :D