Sign in to follow this  
Koll

Event: Lucky Games

e3wLttej?1551705641

Dear Friends!

Please welcome world known gambler Tyche!

WhWRqTER?1551705649

She heard we have a lot of gamblers on our server, so decided to pay us a visit and play with you a very simple Coin flip game!

To participate, you need to hunt monsters all over the world (items are dropping from mobs level 20+) and gather 8 Tyche Puzzle pieces.

9vyerfQn?1551705657

Make a complete Puzzle, find Tyche in any City and Giran Harbor, and she will offer you to play a Coin flip game.

In case you will loose the game, Tyche will keep your puzzle and you will have to bring another one to play again.

If you will be lucky, Tyche will exchange your puzzle for rmsco7.png Tyche Reward Box.

And if you will be very lucky, with the Reward Box Tyche will offer you 2rpzhpg.png Tyche Lucky Coin, which by using will give you a buff, for 20 minutes increasing SP gain by 6% while hunting.

By opening Tyche's Reward Box you can get a lot of goodies:

Scroll of Escape
Scroll of Resurrection
Small firecracker
Large Firecracker
Quick Healing Potion

Magic Barrier scroll
Wind walk scroll
Shield Scroll

Empower Scroll
Acumen Scroll
Berserk Scroll
Bless the Soul Scroll
Might Scroll
Death Whisper Scroll
Focus Scroll
Haste Scroll
Vampiric Rage Scroll
Bless the Body Scroll
Guidance Scroll

Clarity Scroll
Wild Magic Scroll

Blessed Scroll of Escape
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

Lucky Box

Enchant Armor C Grade
Enchant Armor B Grade
Death's Deal Certificate 50% Box
Death's Deal Certificate 80% Box

Enchant Weapon C Grade
Enchant Weapon B Grade

10x Proof of Blood

Stylish Straw Hat

Agathion - Lucky Girl

Agathion - Lucky boy

How does the Hat and Agathions looks:

zGWVU9lN?1551705666

wivyj5.png9vjlaf.png

IMPORTANT!

- You will have to update your client to be able to see the event NPC and items.

- Event will be running till August, 29th and NPC Tyche will stay till September, 5th.

Enjoy your game and Good Luck!

• Like 4

The reward list isn't that attractive imo. Not trying to be negative.

​I think buff scrolls are fantastic for people who don't neccessarily box their own buffers and the chance for EWB is always nice :) 

AWESOME !
Stylish Straw Hat give permanent?

​permanent but u cannot drop it / trade it, so always do the event on character u want it :P

• Like 1

AWESOME !

​permanent but u cannot drop it / trade it, so always do the event on character u want it :P

​nice :) 
hard to get it? or all just china random ? :D 

AWESOME !

​nice :) 
hard to get it? or all just china random ? :D 

​china random, in last event there were quite many hats, yet our support who always picked up event items didnt get it, while i did event 3 times and i got the best hat

• Thanks 1

no body gonna mention the NPC event is hot af ?

​Forget about it, she's taken already :P

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

wivyj5.png9vjlaf.png

Please stop introducing on server fail korea pets and so over. Or atleast make it 30-days or smthing. The free ones - from event should be like that for sure w.o doubts.

These pets on korea old L2 was the first sign that they re heading wrong way killing the real soul of L2 within the lore, killing gameplay, and its overall RPG look.

Just please stop adding them on server. Or atleast make them per time, even if it would be "half-month event item" it would be fair enough. Just dont let them stay on server and be flushed by korean ingame pokemon as the server will be older and older.

no body gonna mention the NPC event is hot af ?

​Forget about it, she's taken already :P

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

​what is mine can not be take -_-

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am sorry, may someone help me by telling me how to update the client?

Thanks.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2478-how-to-download-and-install-the-game-client-and-the-patch/

​I downloaded the Launcher since there is no updater file, so i suppose the Launcher is the updater and put it in the LineageII folder. After extracting it, I got a empty folder named "Play_L2Classic.club"... I don't know if I am doing the right thing but now I can not even log in the game, it does not goes after the Selecting server screen when I click OK nothing happens.

Can someone help?

​You need to click on the selected proxy 2 times. Or select a proxy and click "OK".

Just checked - Brazilian proxy does not work. Try any other.

Hi everyone, I am sorry, may someone help me by telling me how to update the client?

Thanks.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2478-how-to-download-and-install-the-game-client-and-the-patch/

​Koll

There is not working Updater...

The file which comes by downloading the laucher as "Play_L2Classic.club" seems not working, I still couldn't update my game for the event :(

I unzipped the game client and the "laucher" folder, it gives an empty folder named "Play_L2Classic.club" in the screenshot below:

Capturar.thumb.JPG.edf40f9a94cca9e5692d2

Where is the "updater" file? I can not start the game from anywhere... Is there something wrong or am I doing something wrong? Please tell me?

Thanks.