Shillien Elder       Lemer 
Overlord              Eligoz
BladeDancer       Veigallian
SwordSinger       Kyoro
SpellSinger         Kiam
Necromancer      Trinx     
SpellHowler        Malcriad0

• Like 4

Nice video, but Matk hardly has any effect on your debuff land rate, so I personally wouldn't use the warcry toggle it just wastes MP.

​it also increases P.def , little more help

Not worth the mp drain, especially since when you need pdef you have soulguard which essentially doubles your pdef making you well over 1000 pdef.

Bishop                  Arziit
Elven Elder          Afrody
Shillien Elder       Lemer 
Overlord              Eligoz
BladeDancer       Veigallian
SwordSinger       PH97
SpellSinger         Kiam
Necromancer      Apocalypse
Spellsinger         ThisIsMyLife          
SpellHowler        Malcriad0
Warlord               RoolBack
Warsmith            Pupine

​This is what i call pvp video. Great job. It shows just skills u guys have in game. Not including stupid commentary or cuts.

P.S: What ive seen greetings to Caronte guy that spends full mana into tank. GG L2P bro.

• Like 1

+1 for ES, last fight 3 clan vs 1 :/

you know its much easier to fight when u are in 1 clan than 3 different clans (from which 1 wasnt even in ally), but it was really nice fight, credits to both sides

• Like 2

+1 for ES, last fight 3 clan vs 1 :/

you know its much easier to fight when u are in 1 clan than 3 different clans (from which 1 wasnt even in ally), but it was really nice fight, credits to both sides

just OL did the advantage to not say the possibility of mass ress, but the important is numbers of players not clans and when u see the "third" clan is a clan support, which means they aren't high lvl yet
w/e gf

from what i counted on different moments of that pvp, numbers were similar (i know they werent exact, but that barely happens), still it was nice long fight and both sides did gj ;) 

• Like 1

Siege - September 11, 2016 - TEAM WHITE

​ok u block the number of CC, but we can count 7 full party + 4 or 5 more? (because u can scroll dawn 1/2 bar) so 90/100 ppl at less, nice login, but not hard to play vs 45 like that :/

​ok u block the number of CC, but we can count 7 full party + 4 or 5 more? (because u can scroll dawn 1/2 bar) so 90/100 ppl at less, nice login, but not hard to play vs 45 like that :/

​I made the video for you guys to watch and not be crying...

​if was to watch why u block the number of CC? u never do that before (u can check ur videos)
and im noy crying i just say, 100 vs 45 its hard, and is fun for u need that ?
if i want to cry i can say "hey u dont fight vs vr, when the fight start 2 sides turn back", but i didnt say that :)

​if was to watch why u block the number of CC? u never do that before (u can check ur videos)
if i want to cry i can say "hey u dont fight vs vr, when the fight start 2 sides turn back", but i didnt say that :)

​ok, nuff of this crying, u added one pt to our cp (we didnt have 3 digit number in CC) and u got off 1 pt from your cc, sure its not much, but overall its 2 pts difference u make here

second, thing that VR attacked u at same time was coincidence, and we fought vs VR everytime we saw them, so stop being delusional

​ok, nuff of this crying, u added one pt to our cp (we didnt have 3 digit number in CC) and u got off 1 pt from your cc, sure its not much, but overall its 2 pts difference u make here

second, thing that VR attacked u at same time was coincidence, and we fought vs VR everytime we saw them, so stop being delusional

​lol KID relax, no one is crying, is my opinion, was 90/100  +vr hiting with u and u dont attack them (is easy check that in this video or rok video im not delusional)

​lol KID relax, no one is crying, is my opinion, was 90/100  +vr hiting with u and u dont attack them (is easy check that in this video or rok video im not delusional)

​"kid" :D  90 or 100 is difference of 1 pt, 45 or 55 is also difference of 1 pt, tho i like how u add ppl to enemy side and take from your side, but well, i guess everybody would do same

i checked video, if u are referring to the last pvp on this video, we fought vs VR, we simply started losing that pvp vs them, so we retreated, as u can see, at start we were fighting