rutra

Team White Channel (30/01/17)

​ok, nuff of this crying, u added one pt to our cp (we didnt have 3 digit number in CC) and u got off 1 pt from your cc, sure its not much, but overall its 2 pts difference u make here

second, thing that VR attacked u at same time was coincidence, and we fought vs VR everytime we saw them, so stop being delusional

​lol KID relax, no one is crying, is my opinion, was 90/100  +vr hiting with u and u dont attack them (is easy check that in this video or rok video im not delusional)

​"kid" :D  90 or 100 is difference of 1 pt, 45 or 55 is also difference of 1 pt, tho i like how u add ppl to enemy side and take from your side, but well, i guess everybody would do same

i checked video, if u are referring to the last pvp on this video, we fought vs VR, we simply started losing that pvp vs them, so we retreated, as u can see, at start we were fighting

​so u stop because u are losing and they stop because they are winning right? (?)

u are not stupid imo, so u know that was 100 (with extra help) vs 45 and no point in that. idk why all of u are so happy for that, like first win siege in l2(12 years game) or some like that

​ok, nuff of this crying, u added one pt to our cp (we didnt have 3 digit number in CC) and u got off 1 pt from your cc, sure its not much, but overall its 2 pts difference u make here

second, thing that VR attacked u at same time was coincidence, and we fought vs VR everytime we saw them, so stop being delusional

​lol KID relax, no one is crying, is my opinion, was 90/100  +vr hiting with u and u dont attack them (is easy check that in this video or rok video im not delusional)

​"kid" :D  90 or 100 is difference of 1 pt, 45 or 55 is also difference of 1 pt, tho i like how u add ppl to enemy side and take from your side, but well, i guess everybody would do same

i checked video, if u are referring to the last pvp on this video, we fought vs VR, we simply started losing that pvp vs them, so we retreated, as u can see, at start we were fighting

​so u stop because u are losing and they stop because they are winning right? (?)

u are not stupid imo, so u know that was 100 (with extra help) vs 45 and no point in that. idk why all of u are so happy for that, like first win siege in l2(12 years game) or some like that

​wow, i wonder if u are part of rizos archer cp, because u clearly have no idea how kiting works, if they followed us, they would got rekt because they would be too spread on the field

as i said, we never had 3 digit numbers in our CC, and it included all the box characters and dwarfs and whatsoever 

"idk why u are so mad for that, like first lost siege in l2 (12 years game) or some like that"

• Like 1

​wow, i wonder if u are part of rizos archer cp, because u clearly have no idea how kiting works, if they followed us, they would got rekt because they would be too spread on the field

as i said, we never had 3 digit numbers in our CC, and it included all the box characters and dwarfs and whatsoever 

"idk why u are so mad for that, like first lost siege in l2 (12 years game) or some like that"

​u really need to read before answer, maybe is because my english isnt the best, or maybe u are just a kid who want alwarys right... im not sure

​u really need to read before answer, maybe is because my english isnt the best, or maybe u are just a kid who want alwarys right... im not sure

​nah dude, i am pretty sure i understood what u wanted to say, and i gave u answer on that, i want to be always right, sure, and i am like 80% of the time

thats some real attack on  titan scenary in opening video :D 

to gameplay: finally necro who plays it how it should be played, using all kind of his CCs to be pain in the ass, not just full rush into the middle of enemies trying to nuke sh1t out of them, gj

wow htw how did u make that into, this is epic, instant like for it :D

​its one of many korean videos about classic, theres a lot of them, all funny ones xD