San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

LF Patch 2.0 finally give date to realise that patch we allready boring

LF Patch 2.0 finally give date to realise that patch we allready boring

​3 more months delay is da best for me though

what about this ?  https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

1. Расход Зарядов Души / Духа Зверя снижен следующим образом:
КлассУровеньЗаряд Души ЗверяЗаряд Духа Зверя
Классы 1-й профессиидо 4011
Классы 1-й профессии40 и выше22
Классы 2-й профессиидо 7522
Классы 2-й профессии76 и выше33
Классы 3-й профессии76 и выше33

Will super windwalk potions(potions from olympiad manager,which gives almost maximum running speed and mages can kite melee/archer classes with it) be implemented?

Will super windwalk potions(potions from olympiad manager,which gives almost maximum running speed and mages can kite melee/archer classes with it) be implemented?

Rune 6lvl +7% cast speed??  fail for mages. stay DYES like classic wtf

​+20% casting speed is not enough?

This is passive skills that mages will get based on they Race:

So for example Elf Mage with SA +7% will get +20% cast speed. 

Human +17%, only with passive + SA.

Dark Elfs +16%.

Dark Elfs +16%.

​in 2.0 WIT will get nerfed, and its not just about casting speed, but also m.crit, m.accuracy

Dark Elfs +16%.

​You are going on wrong way. In 2.0 WIT stat doesnt give so much cast speed like now. in 2.0 necr 52+buff bd/pp +12wit and that passive (weapon without rune) have 1178 cast speed +COV = 1300. It will be a big fail if u do that. Cause mages start crying. Also hard to get this SA max lvl, so if at 40lvl have a normal cast speed at now (850 under pp buff), in 2.0 on ur server it wil bee around 580. so mages become a shit. Will be arher server. Please keep it classic

Rune 6lvl +7% cast speed??  fail for mages. stay DYES like classic wtf

​+20% casting speed is not enough?

No it's not.

Isnt it enough 6k dmg from FC? No it's not.

Is it enough 40ppl for clan, no It's not.

I mean It's your server, you can do whatever you want with it. I just dont get why you do some changes and say no to another ones.

If you do changes by number of cry's in forum tell me, so I can start cry already to get Mana Burn, Erase and BlockWW. I will make you 1k post easy 9_9

Nerfed WIT bouns and only +5? Really? mages with dance buff cov will have 950-1000cast speed WITH COV ! Can start crying at now, mages

• Like 1

Stop crying dode. PR was custom for like 14 months. Let other ppl to feel the "custom pain" for a while. (End of sarcasm)

• Like 1

Stop crying dode. PR was custom for like 14 months. Let other ppl to feel the "custom pain" for a while. (End of sarcasm)

​Please dont go emo in every post you see someone talk about PR and FC, Im 100% with the fix of FC.

​Please dont go emo in every post you see someone talk about PR and FC, Im 100% with the fix of FC.

​Iam happy to know how fr skills work correctly and wanna how everything will be nice. If koll want old SA/DYE maybe he need to open interlude. 7%cast speed its nothing from rune, at least need 25%. BUT what about another clases who also need +12 dye? like WL/Glad/tyr and another

i'll be happy with max dyes at +5, +12 WIT mages are a joke as much as tanks with +12 CON.

2.0 brings new passives and SAs, so i don't see what's the problem with tuning down dyes, since it's just like on old offi.

i'll be happy with max dyes at +5, +12 WIT mages are a joke as much as tanks with +12 CON.

2.0 brings new passives and SAs, so i don't see what's the problem with tuning down dyes, since it's just like on offi.

​which one dude, RU, korean and taiwan all use 12 dye system

it was already said many times in diferent posts that update will be as close from official as possible so it its still +12 on official and there was no changes on official most likely there will be no changes here neither. stuff will get done as on off and then we will see how it will work.

• Like 2