San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

Dunno, +10% speed is a damn lot of speed, and a bit of extra tankiness won't help too much if you're not able to catch anyone :D

​thats why u have WL and gladi in your pt with their insane range stuns, so u just come to stunned ppl and smack them

but from what i just checked, cov doesnt give max hp, so it doesnt make u anymore tanky, so yeah, more classes could get use of powi

Vitalize could be a nice group heal if enchanted for cost + clarity + powa + songs.

SE has powi which is rather good for melee with that +10% speed boost.

​i doubt any melee pt would prefer powi over cov or vop, i can imagine giving it to dagger, but there is no point to give that to other classes

​Destros are hot contenders too

​dont think so, they would profit much more from cov than powi (being more tanky is much better than being a bit faster)

Placku, Cov doesnt gice def stats anymore, only hp so i think powi would be goid on destro.

Considering bows. Lets talk about bows with slow atk speed.

Emi + 16 on 2.0 official server has 323 +3*8+13*16 = 555 p atk + 5,6% final dmg soulshot bonus

Carnage Bow + 8 = 440+3*8+5*16 = 544 p atk + 2,8% final dmg soulshot bonus.

I would take emi +16 over carnage +8 and i guess carnage +8 is much harder to make ;)

homu +12 vs Sword of miracles +4

Homu +12 on 2.0 official server has 101+3*3+9*6 = 164 m atk + 4,2% final dmg spiritshot bonus

SoM +4 = 152 + 3*3+1*6= 167 m atk + 1,4% final dmg bonus

In this case Also homu +12 looks better than som +4 (but they are almost same)

Emi + 16 will be 555patk? Hmm I will be rich B|

Vitalize could be a nice group heal if enchanted for cost + clarity + powa + songs.

SE has powi which is rather good for melee with that +10% speed boost.

​i doubt any melee pt would prefer powi over cov or vop, i can imagine giving it to dagger, but there is no point to give that to other classes

​Destros are hot contenders too

​dont think so, they would profit much more from cov than powi (being more tanky is much better than being a bit faster)

Placku, Cov doesnt gice def stats anymore, only hp so i think powi would be goid on destro.

​nop, actually i checked it today and cov doesnt give u hp? :o was kinda surprised to see that

Im really interested more into shot power stuff and would like to have some info source how is the calculations made. Because if A grade +3 is worse than C grade +16 is quite strange.

​well when you think about it.. +16 C grade should be much harder to get than A grade..

Im really interested more into shot power stuff and would like to have some info source how is the calculations made. Because if A grade +3 is worse than C grade +16 is quite strange.

​well when you think about it.. +16 C grade should be much harder to get than A grade..

​Yeah but apparently it wasn't as hard as it should've been so now there're tons of +10++ weapons here and it's total Star Wars :(

No Light Vortex for MM?

No Divine Protection for ee\bish?

Magical Crit will be still the same x2 not x4 but +5 dye cap?

That's why a half of the server is making archers now?

WTF "blessed spiritshot bonus" - I dont remember this stuff in original c2-c4?

No Light Vortex for MM?

​welcome to L2 Classic :)

No Light Vortex for MM?

​any decent mage pt will rekt even strong archer pts on our server, so i guess some ppl are lucky that half server makes archers?

No Light Vortex for MM?

​any decent mage pt will rekt even strong archer pts on our server, so i guess some ppl are lucky that half server makes archers?

​Now, but when +5 dye cap is implemented? 

Do not forget that we dont have hero scepters for mag crit rate, and now we will have baium rings which will add 15% dmg to archers.

Now high mag crit rate is balansed with x2 dmg but when u took it away from mages and give to archers another 15% of dmg....maybe I don't see some balancing advantages for mages? 

No Light Vortex for MM?

Do not forget that we dont have hero scepters for mag crit rate, and now we will have baium rings which will add 15% dmg to archers.

Now high mag crit rate is balansed with x2 dmg but when u took it away from mages and give to archers another 15% of dmg....maybe I don't see some balancing advantages for mages? 

Refined Baium's Ring (Lv.3)No Grade48MP +21, Stun Resistance and Stun Rate +20%, Bleed Resistance and Bleed rate +15%, Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. +4%, Skill Power +6%, P. Critical Damage +10%, M. Critical Damage +15%. The effect does not stack if two identical rings are equipped. Cannot be enchanted.

U sure bro? Mby read few times if you cant understand smth here. I BOLDED Nuker benefits from baium. It gets more crit dmg than fighter, + skill power for every skill he use but archer doesnt benefit from it in auto attacks. Also stun resist/attack is discussable think cos archers can get attack bonus and mages defence so its same.

Now lets talk about aq?

Item 49577.jpg
Grade NG.gifRefined Queen Ant's Ring
Type - Ring
MP +21, Poison Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, P. / M. Accuracy +3, P. / M. Atk. +7%, P. Critical Damage +10%, M. Critical Damage +10%. The effect doesn't stack if two identical rings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Cool story huh?

Need more info? Not convinced yet?

Skill 1414 1.jpgVictories of Pa'agrio1buff284045000000-For 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit for nearby clan members. Max CP +10%, CP Recovery bonus +20%, P. / M. Accuracy +4, P. / M. Evasion +4, P. Atk. / M. Atk. +15%, Atk. Spd. / Casting Spd. +10%, P. Critical / M. Critical +15%, P. Critical / M. Critical Damage +15%. Consumes 60 Spirit Ore.

Skill 365 1.jpgDance of Siren1buff660178000000-For 2 minutes, increases party members' M. Critical Rate by 50%. Addtionally increases MP Consumption when the skill is used while song/dance effect is in place. Requires a dualsword to be equipped.
Spell Master1passive0000-Casting Spd. +13%, M. Critical Rate +10.

No Light Vortex for MM?

2.0 there are heroes, thus scepters, if your pt cannot land hands on it then its your bad

also criticals were messed in interlude, 2x skill dmg on mages is good enough (it was like 6x dmg back then?), also mages profit from epics same as warriors/archers nowadays, coz ncsoft and its linemage

Oh, sorry guys, I forgot that it's not like it was c2-c4. There were no such attributes in aq and baium rings. My fault.

First of all , are A Grade Sets gonna be the same in stats like they used to be in older chronicles or you gonna add different stats on them now?
Secondly, are the Special Abilities gonna be the same like the old chronicles (for example  Peril Quick Recovery ) or you gonna change that too?

First of all , are A Grade Sets gonna be the same in stats like they used to be in older chronicles or you gonna add different stats on them now?
Secondly, are the Special Abilities gonna be the same like the old chronicles (for example  Peril Quick Recovery ) or you gonna change that too?

​There will be new runes for SA. You will be able to put acumen on BoP.

A grade will be as it was.

​first yes

second no

A lot of letters, said it would be better when the patch itself. Since even earlier promised that by December will be 2.0, and then in January of a new server HF. 

Patience ends)

(с) Google Translater