San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

1. Cloak - just nerf it or let it be, its cool and i think ppl who hardcore really deserve this, 1 thing i hate is we dont have enought ppl for  a massive aden siege 

2. Cp potions - 10 years ago since i was a kid, there was 1 though in my mind at the first time i saw Cp potion, its "wtf", yea, just like that

3. the rest - you guys know the game better than i so i totally agree on what you decide

I cant see anywhere, if there is some changes for Destroyer skills (2nd class). As i see nerfed skills will stay nerfed or u think to change smt?

stats of cloak its not big, so no need chance stats. its normal boost for ppl who def castle, on olympiad this item dont work like i remember so no need chance it. Btw if we keep 3 prof skills and all items, and remove some items with other stats we destroy balance of game, and some buffs / attacks  will be more power  than we can defense from tham.  

stats of cloak its not big, so no need chance stats. its normal boost for ppl who def castle, on olympiad this item dont work like i remember so no need chance it. Btw if we keep 3 prof skills and all items, and remove some items with other stats we destroy balance of game, and some buffs / attacks  will be more power  than we can defense from tham.  

u want to tell me Korean retail is balanced? Bcoz u know, Koreans made this game, and their retail is really fucked up and not even 0.0000001% balanced.
If we dont change some aspects we gonna be as fcked up as them. Re u rly such a blind fool?

About CP potions:

@San0 there is difference between: Greater CP Potion and CP Potion   VS. Battle CP Recovery Potion (different for every grade) - about which potions re we talking?

the 1st two re CP pots spamable, the 2nd one is CP pot that can be used 1 every 5-15min (i dont remember exacly)

Why am i asking?

CP potions re bad. But spamable potions re the worst.

The CP potion use 1 per 5-15min Battle CP Recovery Potion makes more sense, bcoz its good when u re farming on spot and someone hit u in the back, u can save urself abit with that (it restored ~half cp) and give u chance to strike back. 

The spamable CP potion Greater CP Potion sucks.

Now the stuff open to discussion that we want to hear your opinion about and see the reactions to understand if we should add them or not.

1) Cloak of Light and Cloak of Darkness.

This was added for castle lords of giran and aden. We do not understand why only for this 2 castles and if we add them it will be for all castles.

Basiclly the clan who owns a castle can get this cloaks from castle to use them. Cloaks has some small stats (max cp/hp/mp. some defense stats and reflect dmg) but we are more worried about the visual part since it might look more "flashy" then what we like to see.

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

3) Macro icon showing the skill icon instead.

NCSoft made some changes on macros icons and this one might be interesting or not depending on how ppl sees it. So basically the idea is when you have a macro lets say /useskillforce Tribunal, instead of it showing the normal macro icon, it will show the skill icon but still work as a macro. This will not work if theres many skills on the macro but if theres only 1 skill or few skills it should show the first skill on the macro. We think it might be a coolish feature, not sure if totally necessary and some ppl might prefer to thave their stuff hidden when making videos and such so lets us know what u think about.

4) PVP zone events.

So... NCSoft made in this update some kind of pvp zone events which are quite confusing and unappealing and happen on Tuesdays (oO).

It got us thinking. On something similar but with different dates and different ways to work.

What we have in mind would be something like on the weekend when theres no siege, a zone like TOI or LOA would become a PVP zone for couple of hours, and special monsters would spawn instead or a special boss with good drops so ppl would be able to finght for it like on siege, but instead of fighting for the castle they would be fighting to assure the boss/monsters control and later the boss/monsters loot.

5) CP Potions on grocery.

On offical CP Potions were added to grocery shop. We dont rly know what to do with it. Tho its a good idea to remove some money from game and it also opens possibility that everyone will have access to them, we are not sure if we want to add them or not.

Theres a couple of good points of having this:

• Everyone would have access to them so pvps would prolly last a little longer.
  • They are heavy so no one would have big advantage out of this just by having lot of money cuz either way they wont be able to carry many of them in most of classes.
  • By natural stats fighter classes will be able to carry some more then mages giving then the chance to have some extra tankiness while getting in the fight.
  • It will help removing some adena from game.
  • etc...

So this are the 5 main points open for discussion. Please let us know what you think about them so we can know if to ignore them completely, use them, or just make poll about it. Feel free to comment about the rest of the update features also.

​Подскажите когда выходит патч 2.0 ?
Prompt when patch 2.0 comes out?

About CP potions:

@San0 there is difference between: Greater CP Potion and CP Potion   VS. Battle CP Recovery Potion (different for every grade) - about which potions re we talking?

the 1st two re CP pots spamable, the 2nd one is CP pot that can be used 1 every 5-15min (i dont remember exacly)

Why am i asking?

The CP potion use 1 per 5-15min Battle CP Recovery Potion makes more sense, bcoz its good when u re farming on spot and someone hit u in the back, u can save urself abit with that (it restored ~half cp) and give u chance to strike back. 

​those are 3 diferent items with 3 diferent names son xD

one is greater CP pots, second is a cp pot third is a cp elixir.

the cp elixirs might happen either way since there will be mana elixirs and HP elixirs from the olympiads we might aswell have the CP elixirs.

the pots we talk about are the other 2.

Now the stuff open to discussion that we want to hear your opinion about and see the reactions to understand if we should add them or not.

This was added for castle lords of giran and aden. We do not understand why only for this 2 castles and if we add them it will be for all castles.

Basiclly the clan who owns a castle can get this cloaks from castle to use them. Cloaks has some small stats (max cp/hp/mp. some defense stats and reflect dmg) but we are more worried about the visual part since it might look more "flashy" then what we like to see.

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

NCSoft made some changes on macros icons and this one might be interesting or not depending on how ppl sees it. So basically the idea is when you have a macro lets say /useskillforce Tribunal, instead of it showing the normal macro icon, it will show the skill icon but still work as a macro. This will not work if theres many skills on the macro but if theres only 1 skill or few skills it should show the first skill on the macro. We think it might be a coolish feature, not sure if totally necessary and some ppl might prefer to thave their stuff hidden when making videos and such so lets us know what u think about.

4) PVP zone events.

So... NCSoft made in this update some kind of pvp zone events which are quite confusing and unappealing and happen on Tuesdays (oO).

It got us thinking. On something similar but with different dates and different ways to work.

What we have in mind would be something like on the weekend when theres no siege, a zone like TOI or LOA would become a PVP zone for couple of hours, and special monsters would spawn instead or a special boss with good drops so ppl would be able to finght for it like on siege, but instead of fighting for the castle they would be fighting to assure the boss/monsters control and later the boss/monsters loot.

On offical CP Potions were added to grocery shop. We dont rly know what to do with it. Tho its a good idea to remove some money from game and it also opens possibility that everyone will have access to them, we are not sure if we want to add them or not.

• They are heavy so no one would have big advantage out of this just by having lot of money cuz either way they wont be able to carry many of them in most of classes.
  • By natural stats fighter classes will be able to carry some more then mages giving then the chance to have some extra tankiness while getting in the fight.
  • etc...

So this are the 5 main points open for discussion. Please let us know what you think about them so we can know if to ignore them completely, use them, or just make poll about it. Feel free to comment about the rest of the update features also.

​not for now. it is still being made. this is just for ppl to know what to expect out of it. to be honest in my opinion i think its still early for 2.0 in our server, but players want it so we will bring it as soon as it will be ready. still and again, if you ask my personal opinion i dont think the server needs 2.0 yet and i think the players who ask for it are just too pumped up with the oly videos from korean server xD

not for now. it is still being made. this is just for ppl to know what to expect out of it. to be honest in my opinion i think its still early for 2.0 in our server, but players want it so we will bring it as soon as it will be ready. still and again, if you ask my personal opinion i dont think the server needs 2.0 yet and i think the players who ask for it are just too pumped up with the oly videos from korean server xD

why is it early?why do u think that?

more ppl will join for sure. server will grow.

• Like 1

2) Daily reward system.

4) PVP zone events.

• etc...

i hope until Christmas it will be out

About CP potions:

Why am i asking?

​those are 3 diferent items with 3 diferent names son xD

one is greater CP pots, second is a cp pot third is a cp elixir.

the cp elixirs might happen either way since there will be mana elixirs and HP elixirs from the olympiads we might aswell have the CP elixirs.

the pots we talk about are the other 2.

Good. So i believe nobody want CP pots - dont introduce. CP elixir makes more sense. BUT...

Mana elixirs suck. HP elixirs? i believe also. 

Already QHP from castle re op. 

For me personally it's too early to have 2.0 here... But it's my opinion. I started playing here not so long ago ;)
I think that we should have more ppls in B grades to start with 2.0 update.

• Like 1

dont follow ruoff/korean etc
do your own stuff talismans/cloaks seriously? we already close to GoD patch without having kamaels lawl

Good. So i believe nobody want CP pots - dont introduce. CP elixir makes more sense. BUT...

i bet u play archer or gladiator

offcourse u don't want cp pots, u won't be able to kill ppl in 2 hits

god forbid that happens!

dont follow ruoff/korean etc
do your own stuff talismans/cloaks seriously? we already close to GoD patch without having kamaels lawl

​cloaks are nice. they may not add stats to them so it will be ok

i bet u play archer or gladiator

god forbid that happens!

​TK

I bet u play archer or gladiator

god forbid that happens!

​i bet u are mage, 2 shotting anything, so cp pots wont help enemies, while u can get pretty solid defense vs warriors, nc

god forbid that happens!

​i bet u are mage, 2 shotting anything, so cp pots wont help enemies, while u can get pretty solid defense vs warriors, nc

I'm dagger so.....

And u're a sws .... u should agree to cp pots....... u need them as much as i do

And u guy should consider there are classes that need this like bishops, ee, ol.

In fact every class needs them. Why would they even implement it if it would cause disbalance. On the contrary cp pots will balance the game a bit.

god forbid that happens!

I'm dagger so.....

And u're a sws .... u should agree to cp pots....... u need them as much as i do

And u guy should consider there are classes that need this like bishops, ee, ol.

In fact every class needs them. Why would they even implement it if it would cause disbalance. On the contrary cp pots will balance the game a bit.

​i dont wonder u want them, as dagger u need survivability, tho i dont need that on my sws, i am fine, they implemented it because they thought pvps will last longer, but wait, ncsoft implemented many bullsh1t things, and as u can see, ppl here disagree with cp pots

i can eventually understand having CP Elixirs since they're not extremely broken and can still manage to do a decent job, but not CP potions.

have you ever tried to fight as a tank vs tank or warlord vs warlord back in c5 days? that was one of the most idiotic PvP setups ever made in this game, and i would rather not waste 20 minutes to kill a single enemy just because he keeps spamming CP potions.

there's no player skills required in that, the only thing that matters is the amount of consumables carried, wich is by itself a failure of a game mechanic, because in the end it will not balance anything, but rather it will make PvP more broken and boring than before.

quick healing potions are already bad enough and they totally ruined the basic PvP "balance" that was known in previous chronicles, so at least don't add more crap that could ruin PvP even further.

• Like 1