San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

mmm im still disagree :P

what about the skill koll, do you know if is 2nd class? or in classic is 3rd class skill.

And what about the dance of siren, will be m.critical DAMAGE? or like always m.critical RATE

mmm im still disagree :P

what about the skill koll, do you know if is 2nd class? or in classic is 3rd class skill.

And what about the dance of siren, will be m.critical DAMAGE? or like always m.critical RATE

​Skill will be same as 2.0 classic must have. But we will add for example rush for destro. 

Is there any chance U will not touch pvp system of classic ( dyes ) ?

​We was thinking about dyes, but we need to test it out. We thinking that +12 will be to big, but we can tell it only theoretical, so need to check it first. 

you making it  some shitty server with mini epic's ...... please keep classic as classic. you going to korean side now... epic if only from epic's,not from any min iraidboses.... do not make it easy.....wherever whats chase iz it. ,this server dont need any extra raid boses, or epic boses,,,,

• Like 2

and one question. this skill is not second prof, starting at lvl 40? i think you are talking about DEADLY STRIKE

Deadly Rhythm - Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer

​no, its deadly rhythm, third class skill for spectral dancer and sword muse, the fact it has same icon i think its just cuz ncsoft ran out of ideas.

15) "Mini" epic bosses.

The most loyal guards of the Epic bosses came on their defense. 4 new bosses will show up stronger then the common boss and with a special particularity: Having the chance of dropping the jewel of the Epic boss they swore to protect. This very special raid monsters will be nearby the location of their bosses and they will be level 75.

This bosses will also have the particularity of being one of the few ways to achieve A grade Equipment besides Baium himself and the usual crafting.

WTF!!!!!! I completely disagree this

if you want to put a raid with A grade equipmen ok, but not the jewel, if not nobody gonna care about the low lvl epics, lvl another char exclusive for this, camp the raid, etc etc

and one question. this skill is not second prof, starting at lvl 40? i think you are talking about DEADLY STRIKE

Deadly Rhythm - Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer

​This bosses will not have same chances to get jewel. Chances will be lower, so you will still need to farm low level epics.

​It still looks fishy - A grade drops AND epics for a 'stronger' RB? That sounds absolutely insane.

++++ max dye addition stat +5 !!!! SUPERGREAT... BUT !!!!!!! you prevent mages have +15 wit while you give them passive skill for casting speed ??? WTF ?

fighters have very big problem with mana... better if you adjust this somehow...

++++ max dye addition stat +5 !!!! SUPERGREAT... BUT !!!!!!! you prevent mages have +15 wit while you give them passive skill for casting speed ??? WTF ?

​bcoz WIT is nerfed in 2.0, so comes up passive. Also +5 max dyes

​is there solution in 2.00 for fighers mp? or still 10 skills and out of mp ? that really sux !!!!!!!!!!

​is there solution in 2.00 for fighers mp? or still 10 skills and out of mp ? that really sux !!!!!!!!!!

​yes, they gonna add mana pots for u

• Like 2

I guess it will not be applied for this server + its just another disadvantage if fighters must buy another items to play...just enough that glad/tyrant must buy damn energy stones.. its very heavy (easily you get penalities) and quite expensive...

R u kidding me? Fighters dont need to much mp, cause they can use aa on enemy and they have rly strongs skills, mages cants use aa.

I rly dont like no brain HR players.They want only fast exp, no brain using skills and availability all as solo player.

Cloaks - YES (but please dont give that abbility to change stats) cloak in my opinion should be stylish thing ONLY

CP potions - Yes but I would add sample with reuse 1 minute and CP elixire with reuse 5 minutes. By this way it would not be spammed.

@Founders - how will you solve MP problems for fighter classes? Its not resolved anyhow.. whats official solution ?

Cloaks - YES (but please dont give that abbility to change stats) cloak in my opinion should be stylish thing ONLY

CP potions - Yes but I would add sample with reuse 1 minute and CP elixire with reuse 5 minutes. By this way it would not be spammed.

@Founders - how will you solve MP problems for fighter classes? Its not resolved anyhow.. whats official solution ?

​ncsoft solved the problem looong time ago when they gave recharge to SE/EE

I guess it will not be applied for this server + its just another disadvantage if fighters must buy another items to play...just enough that glad/tyrant must buy damn energy stones.. its very heavy (easily you get penalities) and quite expensive...

​rofl man you talk about tyrant/gladi and stones , mages need the same thing to do aoe. Necro needs CB , and others need Spirit ore.

I need to leave town with 2k spirit ore if i want to do good aoe on my sorc. Now go and check prices and tell me if its expensive or not......

​not a chance, archer and fighter packs slowly reroll to mage pack 

Cloak sucks ESPECIALLY FOR fastion. They look so bad with c/b/a sets. They were designed for s80+ sets. They dont look classic at all. I would rather add cloak bonuses(stats) for clan leaders/heros but dont make em visible.

28 minutes ago, HellHound said:

​not a chance, archer and fighter packs slowly reroll to mage pack 

Mages need more mana than fighters to AOE (necro is exception). Try to play sps and then go back to ur glad and ull see who uses more mp. If u miss mp then invite ee/se

• Like 1

​rofl man you talk about tyrant/gladi and stones , mages need the same thing to do aoe. Necro needs CB , and others need Spirit ore.

I need to leave town with 2k spirit ore if i want to do good aoe on my sorc. Now go and check prices and tell me if its expensive or not......

​difference is that tyrant/glady must control usage of stones... some skills needs recharge and so on while mages do only F1/ F2... without counting or thinking... so this is the difference!

You didnt mention this in your previous post. You just made up a new thing to say cause you cant say anything else about the "expensive disadvantage"

​thing they added it on official doesnt mean its good feature

personally i dont care if u implement it or not, if u do, great for me!, if u dont, great for me!