Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

THIS REPLY WILL BE LONG

and will answer only to think  i wonna to change or remake.(not aswered ones are ok for my opinion)

1)Olympiad;

• To participate in the Olympiads the prerequisites are level 61+ and at least second profession
  • i think we all are knows, with lvl 61 you cannot fight with any who is more then 3 lvl highter then you. wherever whats is your class,so need to rethink lvl limit, or debuff fixes.
  • Every char is allowed to make 30 matches per week.

​whats point to make fight limit ?? If we have points limit 10 every week, why we can fight only 30 fight?and whats be if i still got my 9 point from last week on ? its be remowed? or i will get extra 10 on top my old 9's ?

• While on the Olympic Stadium you cannot use any chat.

make sure we cannot use any like trade,friendinvite,any couple dances requests,or any other windows for your partner with choises yes or NO

if both characters have not caused damage to each other during the combat, its considered a draw, and both players lose 1/5 of the points, capped on max 10 points.

so its mean tie?? and bot players had changed then 1/5 part of points?  or they both looze the point and they just gone ?(like both players looze fight,but non one got partner points)????

• By becoming a Hero, you can get as a reward item "Cloak of the Hero." (still not sure if the cloaks will be implemented, depends on the discussion about the other cloaks)
  • cloaks, its fine to get them, but just make them only visual, or just very low extra stats, like 150 hp/150cp/150 mp or just one of them depends the winner class(skill's hero get after them winn,is already make them much stronget then other ppl,so cloaks stas better be nothink or vely low)

With Battle Marks + some adena you can buy various items.

•  Clan Reputation Points​  +
  • Speed Potion    ​+
  • Heroic Talisman Attack / Heroic Talisman Protection / Battle Talisman Cleanse. -(already got them skills and may extra bonuses from cloaks)
  • EWA/EAA/EWB/EAB +
  • SP/EXP bonus scrolls +
  • Elixir of HP + (resue 15 minutes)
  • Elixir of MP +(reuse 15 minutes)
  • Box with 3rd class skill Spellbook. +(only if this be other ways to get them books,not only hero,or oly points ) not everybody plasy in olympiad....

2) New Clan Skills

everythink fine with it.

3) Mark and assist icons.

not importan so its ok.

5) Changes on DEX/WIT

its ok,makes nukers not so op, with them m critt rate and dmg, make other clasess with less p attack(cannot use -15 dex any more),may some of them can use dye + dex not only -/// its makes pvp longer

7) 3rd classes and 3rd class skills

we just fixed dyes, and now give wortex to nukers,with classic buffs landing rate,need to take them out, or as says before fix debuff landing rate.

other skill shut make other classes stronget,because now vs nukers all of them are too weak.

8) 3rd classes mounts

cool :D

9) Augmentation System

i hope its only little str/m attack,o attack or pdeff,no any passive or actyve skills....(make it like keep safe you not drop you weapon ) maximum posibble win from augument is like +1str/+1int/+1dex/ or con

10) Special Ability.

just cannot undarstand how its working. if i get it ,will be 2 sa on one weapon ? please make better info about up coming sa's in 2.0 update.

11) Dyes capped on +5 same stat.

nice,again more balance,longer pvp,

12) Books for 3rd class skills and how to get them.

o,its my answer to make sure book will be not only from olympiad points,now its clean, nice,all good.

13) Beast soulshot/spiritshot.

no comment,dont cares about it.better fix them debuff land rates  with lvl difficult as all debffs in this server. summoners debuff have no gap from your and your pvp partner lvl

56 summoner landing all debuffs to lvl 70 100%

. 15) "Mini" epic bosses.

without comment,i says my opinion in some other topic before.(this server dont need it)

16) SP buff Scrolls on Clan Halls and Castles.

yes,why not we all are miss some sp

17) A grade Equipment.

keep it ,as ncsoft maded only form epic's,spoiling and droping is not hardcore ......wharever whats rate will be there, any all what ppl need to do is exp,and we have to do it, with or no A grade drops....

18) Baium and Tower of Insolence.

remember server population ist so big, so make sure biggest alliances can kill it

20) New zones.

dont knwo anythin kabout this new zones yet.but we miss zones for solo or small groups players, now only one way is aoe party .... we miss some solo locations for hight lvls.

22) 3rd class dyes.

its make me think there will be great ones +4-4... it is true ??? if not so why they are call 3rd class dyes?

23) Bracelets and Talismans.

If hero's not get any mroe op talismans as ppl form shop its be fine(shudnt change game too much)( but better take this update out of 2,0)

1) Cloak of Light and Cloak of Darkness.

make it from all castles,no stats at all, only visual cloaks.(or may make same as circlet,but mental ressist for 7 seconds)

2) Daily reward system.

pls dont do it!!!!! take this posibble update out

3) Macro icon showing the skill icon instead.

yes,why not

4) PVP zone events.

ofc no!!!! its hardcore classic server, not some x100 with pvp events!!! do not load this to live server... never

5) CP Potions on grocery.

ofc no!!! no CP POTIONS!! yes its makes pvp longer, but not everybody can lift much, so these potion will makes heavy armor player more powerfull with potions and rube  stay same ,he can lift 50,when haeavy armor 400

and one more reason its makes ppl use cp clicker,you cannot make sure server are protected from all these staffs, and after you start bannig ppl who using it, but you maded them to do it.many posts in forum about some cParty using it, and yes all cp's wil use it.

AND ABOUT RUSH SKILL

add this skil to destro only,tyrans are already the faster class in server... so now you will  give them and rush... only one class are much much  too weak is destro. make sure you give some extra skills to this class, not to already faster,and very strong ,heavy armor class.,liek tyrant

THANKS,ITS TAKE MORE THEN ONE HOUR TO COPLETE IT :D

On 01.09.2016,, Rizos said:
  On 31.08.2016,, San0 said:

you guys are missing a point here. the SA system is not the same as before. 

SA is not weapon based but rune based.

you can still have lets say a demon staff and put on it HP. or focus if you want xD

i bet some crazy summoners will even be running duals with acumen for instance.

​San0

On ru off there is change of ewc p atk. C grade enchanted items have more p atk on 2.0 than on 1,5. WIll you implement this change here also

1. Increased bonuses for modification of weapons:For weapons grades D and C significantly increased performance P. and M. Atk.
    • Values ​​modification of weapons grade B is not changed.
weaponVersion with 1 to 3 Modification to 4 or more 
 P. Atk.M. Atk.P. Atk.M. Atk.
Dagger4386
One-handed sword4386
Two-handed sword53106
Dual swords53106
One-handed blunt weapon4386
Two-handed blunt weapon53106
Polearms4386
Bow83166
Brass knuckles53106
Magic weapon4386
  1. Now, depending on the weapon modification increases the damage done by Soulshots / Spirit.
  2. Now, in the crystallization of weapons and armor ranks D ~ B can get more crystals.
  3. It increased the chance of a successful modification of the magic weapon grade D.
  4. Increase the value of bonuses from the ranks of the modification D & C armor +6 and above.

Its not on our patch notes tho, so i think it wont be added

@nnixy
Tyrant gets rush in normal 2.0 update on official, u clueless :D. He also isnt heavy armor user but light. He has no hvy mastery but ppl use hvy w/o mastery like on daggers and archers cos evasion s ystem is fcked up

1)Olympiad;

i think we all are knows, with lvl 61 you cannot fight with any who is more then 3 lvl highter then you. wherever whats is your class,so need to rethink lvl limit, or debuff fixes.

WHY WOULD U CHANGE THIS, ITS GOOD TO BE LIMITED ON 61 LVL, LOWER LVL CHARS STILL CHAVE CHANCE TO BEAT HIGHER LVLS IN OLY. Keep Debufs like they are now, its official like.

• Every char is allowed to make 30 matches per week.

​ whats point to make fight limit ?? If we have points limit 10 every week, why we can fight only 30 fight?and whats be if i still got my 9 point from last week on ? its be remowed? or i will get extra 10 on top my old 9's ?

THIS LIMIT IS GOOD, ITS PREVENTING OLYMPIAD FARMING CLASSES TO GO ON TOO HIGH POINTS. IF THERE WAS NO LIMIT, NECRO/DA HERO WOULD BE WHO MAKES MORE MATCHES, NOW YOU HAVE TO PLAY WELL ALL THESE 30 MATCHES EVERY WEEK AND THATS IT. iT ALSO PREVENT FEEDING AT SOME POINT. U NEVER PLAYED OLY? HOW COME U  DONT KNOW SUCH THINGS.

• While on the Olympic Stadium you cannot use any chat.

make sure we cannot use any like trade,friendinvite,any couple dances requests,or any other windows for your partner with choises yes or NO

the only good iea from you

if both characters have not caused damage to each other during the combat, its considered a draw, and both players lose 1/5 of the points, capped on max 10 points.

so its mean tie?? and bot players had changed then 1/5 part of points?  or they both looze the point and they just gone ?(like both players looze fight,but non one got partner points)????

Yes both characters loose 1/5 (max 10). Nobody gets their points. It was always this way, why so surprised.

imo changes in dyes should be out of discussion, all ppl cry about mages +12 wit, wich is a HUGE boost, BUT its the only reason that makes people play mages. if ull remove +12 wit all mages will change to necro, and all of You will cry about op necros.

destro CANT get any gap closer, this class is designed to hit like a truck, but be slow as a truck.

say no to +4 safe enchant thats just lame idea by lazy glad

i cant think on anything good with oly, tbh with the current debuffs mechanic only top lvl players will matter there, how can u win with necro thats 3 lvls higher -> cant, same with glad, da and many others witch chain stuns/fears

for example sh silence will land every time on everyone, so sps/sorc are doomed vs everyone but mby daggers

Peace out

i cant think on anything good with oly, tbh with the current debuffs mechanic only top lvl players will matter there, how can u win with necro thats 3 lvls higher -> cant, same with glad, da and many others witch chain stuns/fears

for example sh silence will land every time on everyone, so sps/sorc are doomed vs everyone but mby daggers

​i think olympiad gives u opponent depending on what points u have, so if u are for example around 20-30 points, u dont have to be worried about necro with 100 points, because it wont match u together (or at least it should work like that with enough ppl registring, dunno what happens if there are 9 ppl with 100 points and 1 person with 20, if he can get the farmer or not)

about books for 3rd class, maybe not all books should be obtained by olympiad, but u should make sure they are tradeable, like they were in H5, so if u are lazy to do olympiad, u can still buy them from other ppl/heroes (gracia final system was bullsh1t, coz u had to farm for your own book if u wanted it)

​i think olympiad gives u opponent depending on what points u have, so if u are for example around 20-30 points, u dont have to be worried about necro with 100 points, because it wont match u together (or at least it should work like that with enough ppl registring, dunno what happens if there are 9 ppl with 100 points and 1 person with 20, if he can get the farmer or not)

about books for 3rd class, maybe not all books should be obtained by olympiad, but u should make sure they are tradeable, like they were in H5, so if u are lazy to do olympiad, u can still buy them from other ppl/heroes (gracia final system was bullsh1t, coz u had to farm for your own book if u wanted it)

olympiad system matching was always random no matter how many points have participants

why so many people worry about 3rd class book ? you need them at 76+, so in like 10 years :)

why so many people worry about 3rd class book ? you need them at 76+, so in like 10 years :)

​hope u know many guys are ~72-74 lvls, which with introduction of new location wont be 10 years away for them, and changing the way to obtain them AFTER those guys gets it will be either unfair for them or for everyone else ;) 

destro CANT get any gap closer, this class is designed to hit like a truck, but be slow as a truck.

​he hits like a kitten nowadays, but he is missing the kitten leap :)

Lots of players will get lv76 before 2.0 comes! xD

Maybe price for BSOE in CH could change to 1kk xD so perhaps korean guys stop so much b.escapes in pvp! GG MadGuy from HWARANG after 3 bsoe, calls clan to kill clanless solo phantom summoner. 

Give Trance for bishops!!

​+1 and Celestial Shield

Might of Heaven causes damage to players in 2.0

​he hits like a kitten nowadays, but he is missing the kitten leap :)

​so lets make him hit like a truck, but gap closing for titan will be too much cuz of his ability to chain stun

​+1 and Celestial Shield

​-1 for trance, 0.5 second cast sleep when debuffs work like this on classic? sure, lets give him also mana burn and with his imba wind strike, ppl will reroll to bp as strongest 1vs1 character :D

​+1 and Celestial Shield

Trance and Celest would be too stronk and would destroy the server.

I can only agree on this with one condition: Elven Elders get it as well 

​+1 and Celestial Shield

​-1 for trance, 0.5 second cast sleep when debuffs work like this on classic? sure, lets give him also mana burn and with his imba wind strike, ppl will reroll to bp as strongest 1vs1 character :D

​u forgot bp can have 40% reflect dmg (song + wc/sps buff) and it works on archers and skills (while vr doesnt), BP doesnt even need wind strike to be op, just proper buffs so ppl kill themself :D

I know that it's not standard 2.0 update but adding catacombs would be great. We don't have enough good x4 hp spots....

Catacombs will make server to look empty. everyone will be hidden in there... i used to like this area but i think that in order to have them server must have three or four times the population it has now

it will be nice i guess if they add one high level catacomb only. the highest one only and not every catacomb

About olympiad limite of 30 matchs,

Suggestion:

Olympiad is the most fun thing in lineage. So, when ppl plays 30 matches, counter could stop and after that, player can fight but dont gain/lose any points. Everybody can play olympiad everyday, but by competition, only 30 matches.

Question:

Why player can join olympiad at lv61 against ppl 70+ 74+ or maybe 3rd class? non sense for this. 

Suggestion:

Limite lv group,

First = 61 to 65  (4 levels)

Second =  66 to 70 (4 levels)

Third =  71 to 75 (4 levels)

Fourth = 76+

With this, all figthers has the same chance about level and debuffs. And if an dagger 64+ win better then the same class 74+ he deserve to be hero. if tie, hight level wins.

Or we will see matchs only with high levels players, becoz nobody want to give free points to some hight level.

"Sorry no english speaker. just learning."

About olympiad limite of 30 matchs,

Suggestion:

Olympiad is the most fun thing in lineage. So, when ppl plays 30 matches, counter could stop and after that, player can fight but dont gain/lose any points. Everybody can play olympiad everyday, but by competition, only 30 matches.

Question:

Why player can join olympiad at lv61 against ppl 70+ 74+ or maybe 3rd class? non sense for this. 

Suggestion:

Limite lv group,

First = 61 to 65  (4 levels)

Second =  66 to 70 (4 levels)

Third =  71 to 75 (4 levels)

Fourth = 76+

With this, all figthers has the same chance about level and debuffs. And if an dagger 64+ win better then the same class 74+ he deserve to be hero. if tie, hight level wins.

Or we will see matchs only with high levels players, becoz nobody want to give free points to some hight level.

"Sorry no english speaker. just learning."

​first of all, higher, better equiped player should have better chances to get hero, because he put more effort in the game

second, this lvl distribution is bullsh1t, coz if enough players sign for olympiad, u get opponents with similar points (like in h5)

next, about matches for fun, i have no idea how u would realize it, what happens if i didnt play my 30 matches yet, but i play vs guy who played them already? what points will i gain if i win the match? he wont lose points? then u can have hero farmers relogging to clan members infinitely for +10 points while they wouldnt lose even single point

So, sir modoy, olympiad is only for hight level and best equips players, and for 61+ players its only way for feed points.. nice olympiad!

We try to think some conditions to dont repeat the fail of euro russ did. Maybe balance olympiads would me better for all.

first, second ... 

So, sir modoy, olympiad is only for hight level and best equips players, and for 61+ players its only way for feed points.. nice olympiad!

We try to think some conditions to dont repeat the fail of euro russ did. Maybe balance olympiads would me better for all.

first, second ... 

​yes obv, in olys win +++GEAR