Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

I would like to see working debuff resists, working skills... Resist shock/mental shield are useless. Elfs "Charm" skill useless.

lv63 me+lv4 resist shock from castle buffer vs Doom Knight -> same with lv 2 resist shock -> same without resist shock at all.
And pretty much the same goes for mental shield vs sleep casting mobs... And pvp of corse.

lv63 me+lv4 resist shock from castle buffer vs Doom Knight -> same with lv 2 resist shock -> same without resist shock at all.
And pretty much the same goes for mental shield vs sleep casting mobs... And pvp of corse.

​mobs have different formula, i still get poison on 60s lvls from ants in ant nest, slow from harpys in gorgons flower garden, its like they dont give a sh1t about what lvl are u, they are gangstas

• Like 1

​mobs have different formula, i still get poison on 60s lvls from ants in ant nest, slow from harpys in gorgons flower garden, its like they dont give a sh1t about what lvl are u, they are gangstas

TooMuchTime.thumb.png.47f4d48c38b7d1f56a

I spent too much time on this, I have two important tests tommorow somebody please send me a professional help

• Like 5

Maybe it will be out of the 2.0 scope but:

Lower adm comission on auction from 50% to at least 25%. That will remove 90% of illegal deals so as a result you will make more $ from the more commisions.

For example I wanna buy homa+8. The seller want to sell it for 20 eur, but with your commision he has to put 40 eur for it. Which is too much for most of the people for such a stuff. Exceeds psycological limit you know. It's easier to risk 2 deals on the black market or have 2 times better weapon for this amount of money. Especially there is no problem to hide your deal on the black market. I know at least one server where such a problem were solved by lowering the commision. The auction is empty now. Nothing better than +8 homa and no OE jewelry - are you serious guys? There is a lot of deals on the black market where all this OE weapons, jewelry and epic are sold -it's obvious.

NO to A grade from only epics. Make it spoil&drop. Cause top alliances defend top spots anyway - there will be enough difficulties without "only epics A grade". More fun with pvp there in addition with pvp on epics. Epic jewelry+scrolls from epics itself gives a huge advantage - there is no point to make this gap bigger between top alliances and the others.

YES to a couple of top lvl catacombs.

NO to CP and MP pots.

+5 Dyes. C4 has that and I see that pretty balanced.

Mess on the market - please mark parts for SB, Resources, Craft, Things.

Classic l2 augmentation system. Cause this server has abuse of oe. It's understandable when on every server there a lot of oe homas. People just buy dark screamers in giran's shop and oe them with ewc from treasure boxes(>>Mamon change DC to homa). And with online 3-4k they have SEVERAL oe homas within several years. But here? Hundreds of craftable OE top C or homas? Are you serious? To hell all this blue demon staffs and emi bows.

Any information about the enchants? I found this table with changes in the enchants of GRADE D/C.

source: https://l2central.info/classic

Ur. 
modifications
RankP. Growth. Attack 
(Weapon)
Increase Mag. Attack 
(Weapon)
P. Growth. Protection 
(for armor / shirts / belts / boards)
Increase Mag. Protection 
(for accessories)
1 - 3 
(up to 4 for the whole armor) 
when strengthened by 4 or more weapons for the increase is increased by 2 times, and armor, and accessories in 3 times.
Rank D-COne-handed Sword 
One-Handed club 
dagger 
Spear 
magician. weapon
two-handed sword 
two-handed club 
twin swords 
brass knuckles
bows8
B-GradeOne-handed Sword 
One-Handed club 
dagger 
Spear
two-handed sword 
two-handed club 
twin swords 
brass knuckles
bows6
Grade AOne-handed Sword 
One-Handed club 
dagger 
Spear
two-handed sword 
two-handed club 
twin swords 
brass knuckles
bows8

Any information about the enchants? I found this table with changes in the enchants of GRADE D/C.

​was discussed several times, and info if we get it or not on this server will be revealed once we get full patchnoters / test server open

​was discussed several times, and info if we get it or not on this server will be revealed once we get full patchnoters / test server open

​Ok

Make elven elders useful.

​As an Elven Elder myself I found this offensive. I also agree :P

​Im elven elder also, thats why i said this, i feel kinda useless.

go xp guys, 2.0 made evas saints pretty amazing

​Where can I see changes for evas saint on 2.0? And how to exp? :D When Im being refused by any party? :D They simply doesnt need me and rb parties prefer one more DD or SE instead of EE....

​Where can I see changes for evas saint on 2.0? And how to exp? :D When Im being refused by any party? :D They simply doesnt need me and rb parties prefer one more DD or SE instead of EE....

​Here: http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/12332-official-saviors-20-patch-notes-now-available-in-english/#comment-71087

I mean, the Blessing of Eva on level 80 is kinda nice... On level 80 xD But still, Cardi gets a full power cepnoe_iscelenie.png on level 78, which makes other healers a child game anyway... So I still agree EEs could use some help :)

​Here: http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/12332-official-saviors-20-patch-notes-now-available-in-english/#comment-71087

I mean, the Blessing of Eva on level 80 is kinda nice... On level 80 xD But still, Cardi gets a full power cepnoe_iscelenie.png on level 78, which makes other healers a child game anyway... So I still agree EEs could use some help :)

​pow is not as strong as cov or vop maybe, but i believe for duo/trio xp it will be really dope, 78 lvl is enlightment which is really good for mana management or sudden gangs when u need to recharge lot of ppl and u dont have much mp, 79 is insane mana gain and on 80 its BoE

yeah, those skills are on high lvl, but EE is imo one of the classes which has big motivation to lvl up on those high lvls, coz almost on every lvl it gets really good skill ;)

​pow is not as strong as cov or vop maybe, but i believe for duo/trio xp it will be really dope, 78 lvl is enlightment which is really good for mana management or sudden gangs when u need to recharge lot of ppl and u dont have much mp, 79 is insane mana gain and on 80 its BoE

yeah, those skills are on high lvl, but EE is imo one of the classes which has big motivation to lvl up on those high lvls, coz almost on every lvl it gets really good skill ;)

​I think Im going to reroll for sps :D 

​I think Im going to reroll for sps :D 

​do it then, but u know, there is no going back :P 

Doesnt have much to do with 2.0, but a working INGAME report button would do wonders for this server.

​dont think so, maybe if u gave that privilege to some certain ppl, so they just hit the button, however imagine every player having that, now u see enemies reporting each other, or some just go around, see some spoiler watch for 20 sec, report, and it would be 1 big mess

Doesnt have much to do with 2.0, but a working INGAME report button would do wonders for this server.

​dont think so, maybe if u gave that privilege to some certain ppl, so they just hit the button, however imagine every player having that, now u see enemies reporting each other, or some just go around, see some spoiler watch for 20 sec, report, and it would be 1 big mess

?????? So what that people randomly report enemies, it will do nothing if GM comes check and sees nothing worth punishing. 

On the other hand, people would stop botting so freely, cuz honestly less than 5% of the server's populations cares about recording, uploading, making a thread about a bot. And that includes me, dont rly like wasting my little game time doing all of that. A lot of them don't even have the english skills to come here anyway.

Same goes for adena sellers, even tho we know they will eventually come back, they wouldn't be spamming all day long so freely before getting banned.

?????? So what that people randomly report enemies, it will do nothing if GM comes check and sees nothing worth punishing. 

On the other hand, people would stop botting so freely, cuz honestly less than 5% of the server's populations cares about recording, uploading, making a thread about a bot. And that includes me, dont rly like wasting my little game time doing all of that. A lot of them don't even have the english skills to come here anyway.

​gm comes check, sees nothing worth punishing, because determining if someone is bot or clicker takes 1 minute

there were videos uploaded, many times reported, i bet admins checked some ppl even several times, and it took days if not weeks to ban some certain ppl for botting, i mean its not bad idea to have this button in game, but i think it would go out of control and the amount of reported ppl would be trendemous (there was limit on how many ppl u could even report, like 5 daily or it was 5 at start and u got 1 each day, idk, but then some ppl who find many bots would still complain because they cannot use it anymore after 5 reports)

Takes what, half an hour, 1 hour to report something via uploads, by the time GM reads thread and goes to check the target might not even be online anymore, GM has to come back to the subject everytime he logs back in. Great system we have, saves everyone a lot of time ! No wonder it can be so easy to bot here until ~55-60 or whatever, then change nick and class so that no one will even know u botted so many levels on that main char of yours.

Currently GMs dont really waste [much?] time hunting bots. Because it obviously takes a lot of time to walk from place to place no matter what speed their char have. With a report system that they can check instantly if they are online, they will go directly to their suspicious targets. Saves everyone, reporters and GMs a lot of time, and they can actively punish way more infractors than they do now.

If it worked on servers with 4k+ players, dont see the reason to not even try it here for silly "takes a minute to check something" reasons.

Same goes for adena sellers, even tho we know they will eventually come back, they wouldn't be spamming all day long so freely before getting banned.

​Exactly this. 

It's important to understand two things:

1. Report button means 'check this guy', not 'ban this guy'. More reports on a single player simply means higher priority for devs to check, it's not like it bans someone's account just because he's been reported X times.
  2. You have limited report 'ammo'. When I reported some player it told me I have '6 points of report left' or smth like that. I assume this resets weekly, so technically if you're a serial reporter, you report one player a day.

So I really don't think anyone would just randomly report enemies. You waste a point of report which is only going to hurt you because then you can't report a real bot and admins will be mad at you for wasting their time.

I fully agree with @RealTalk, working Report Bot button is a must.