Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

2 hours ago, San0 said:
On 9. 12. 2016 at 0:21 AM, San0 said:

Implemented fully working new soulshot system.

4LPIeX?1481239241

3 months... Many can easily forget after such eternity okayp.png 

4 hours ago, San0 said:
On 12/9/2016 at 1:21 AM, San0 said:

4LPIeX?1481239241

great

8 hours ago, San0 said:
On 09.12.2016 at 0:21 AM, San0 said:

4LPIeX?1481239241

Admin, u killed LOA. U added mobs in Ancient battleground, so exp in loa become shit. in loa x3 hard to farm then ABG, but now less exp! at ABG tree spot we make 25kk exp/hour. in LOA, where must be much more,cause mobs are x5-8hp we cant mak more 14kk/hour on one of top spots! beacause mobs respawn arent same to officieal. mobs resp from 2-8min! U have to fix this problem. There is 2 ways to fix loa. 1 - decrease respawn to1.5-2min to all mobs.  2 way is - increase mobs exp in 2-2.5. Cause at now LOA are dead. At official server LOA spots (for full aoe party) are more better than in ABG. I understand how nobody doesnt write it, cause havnt played on official server but need to fx. w8 for answer

Edited by pocaniGO

7 hours ago, pocaniGO said:

Admin, u killed LOA. U added mobs in Ancient battleground, so exp in loa become shit. in loa x3 hard to farm then ABG, but now less exp! at ABG tree spot we make 25kk exp/hour. in LOA, where must be much more,cause mobs are x5-8hp we cant mak more 14kk/hour on one of top spots! beacause mobs respawn arent same to officieal. mobs resp from 2-8min! U have to fix this problem. There is 2 ways to fix loa. 1 - decrease respawn to1.5-2min to all mobs.  2 way is - increase mobs exp in 2-2.5. Cause at now LOA are dead. At official server LOA spots (for full aoe party) are more better than in ABG. I understand how nobody doesnt write it, cause havnt played on official server but need to fx. w8 for answer

I think loa gets boosted exp in 2.0. 

Don't quote me on that though

3 hours ago, gfbot said:

I think loa gets boosted exp in 2.0. 

Don't quote me on that though

yeah but how many people are going to get upset and leave until 2.0 gets released...

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

yeah but how many people are going to get upset and leave until 2.0 gets released...

they will come back. they went back on Skelth that is a crapy server... 

more people will leave if 2.0 patch has bugs rather that late

no, if u havnt played on 1.5 at offiial u can watch a frapses from it. in 2.0 some mobs in LOA get lvl up, thats all. Here just respawn time is too long, random from 2 up to 8 min! 

On 8. 3. 2017 at 0:37 AM, pocaniGO said:

On 2.0 all mobs from loa will recieve +50 % exp.

Edited by Kure

not sure if this have been discussed, but what will the staff do about loop macros? 

as they are in 2.0 1 person can run an entire grp afk xping, this is allowed on official atm they are trying to get some sort of change to it so you cant abuse it for afk auto xp.

Now it would be a shame if the staff where to add loop macros and allow ppl to afk macro xp or 1 guy run a full grp assist train, 

as you can see in this it works quite good, this dude farms rb with his assist macro train: 

id love to hear from admin/staff if this will work here and if so is it allowed? 

• Like 1

we are not getting loop macros as far as i know, but the video u showed is pretty bad? the thing the guy is doing i can do on our server as well? coz he alt tabs every single time he wants to assist

its just the start up, to sgow that tis not a bot, if you go to his "page" on youtube theres lost os him farming rb aswell as pvping with macros, and he is just 1 of many that runs a fg this way, loop macros are great to a poit but 1 person playing a fg with it is not one of the good sides

15 hours ago, valkynic said:

not sure if this have been discussed, but what will the staff do about loop macros? 

as they are in 2.0 1 person can run an entire grp afk xping, this is allowed on official atm they are trying to get some sort of change to it so you cant abuse it for afk auto xp.

Now it would be a shame if the staff where to add loop macros and allow ppl to afk macro xp or 1 guy run a full grp assist train, 

as you can see in this it works quite good, this dude farms rb with his assist macro train: 

id love to hear from admin/staff if this will work here and if so is it allowed? 

Hah, who said Lineage Eternal is never coming, here we go, controlling a full party xD

2 hours ago, valkynic said:

its just the start up, to sgow that tis not a bot, if you go to his "page" on youtube theres lost os him farming rb aswell as pvping with macros, and he is just 1 of many that runs a fg this way, loop macros are great to a poit but 1 person playing a fg with it is not one of the good sides

to be fair, i managed to solo kill RB here myself boxing whole pt as well, its just that loop macros would do the job easier i guess

On 17.03.2017 at 9:39 AM, valkynic said:

You think the administrator from this will be bad?
They will earn money only on some PA.

In general, I think that this function is needed

so you want ppl to afk xp? let me guess you allso want ppl to be allowed to bot? becourse thats what this is, with loop macros you can afk xp for days without haveing to do anything, that is the excatly same as botting.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:03 AM, Koll said:

Dear friends!

With each update we always try to filter what NCsoft installs on it's servers. So we were always happy to hear your interesting ideas how to make the update even better.

Recently there have been a lot of the proposals, both about the whole classes, and about individual skills. And unfortunately we couldn't keep track of all, since they were very scattered around the forum. But we would like to read them all, consider and give each of you the answer. That's why this topic was created. In it, we ask you to add the proposals that you have submitted for consideration to the forum, or the ones, which just formed. We promise that each of the proposals will be reviewed by us and each will be answered.

We are very grateful to you for what you so actively wish to do our project better, and we will do everything to not let you down.

Hi. Should consider fix the DEX dyes status.  Its very important that when putting dyes dex to a character these also increase the speed of movement of the character. Only that i want to limit because there are characters that use dex and require that status yo be more balanced.  Thanks

On 8/30/2016 at 8:13 AM, nNyxi said:

and whats your class? why you cannot put +12 str? or some other shit on your warsmith? tyr or glad ??

Its balanced for him just for him. This guy is Crazy player. In my opinion i say that you need to fix dye dex.  Reason: this stat dont give mov speed and for some characters is too bad. Characters like daggers. Archrs, tyrants, need that velocity to be balanced i think. 

1 hour ago, ComeArepa said:

Its balanced for him just for him. This guy is Crazy player. In my opinion i say that you need to fix dye dex.  Reason: this stat dont give mov speed and for some characters is too bad. Characters like daggers. Archrs, tyrants, need that velocity to be balanced i think. 

In one hand you are right, for example daggers need speed boost from dyes but right now its impossible on classic. In the other hand if you gonna implement speed bonus from dex, warriors like tyrant glad destro etc will be fcked up, they are pretty ok now but if dex gonna give speed they would be much slower than they are now(if they want to keep high hp pool and dmg and go - dex) and they wont stand chance vs ranged classes like mages for example. This change would have big negative impact on meele pts - they are not top setups right now so i dotn think we need to nerf them.

I loved speed bonus from dex aswell, this was making dex worth stat to boost, I always mained Abyss Walker with + dex dye, Now this class is broken cos of dex system, NCSOFT took away blinding blow for unknown reason (rly doesnt make sense for me and this sh1t making aw/pw useless and making TH only viable option- atleast on 1.5 classic). Now ppl piss on dex and go -15 dex because it doesnt decrease speed, evasion sadly doesnt matter much cos it works on god formula, atk speed matters alot but -dex decrease atk speed just a bit and you benefit more from additiona p atk or additional hp in MOST cases . But if you are going to implement custom change to dex, you would destroy current class balance. Some classes would become good but others would become useless and if u want to balance useless classes again you gonna make custom server with many custom changes that nobody would like to play.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I always mained Abyss Walker with + dex dye

so thats why u lost to me dagger vs dagger, oh wow