Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

Dear friends!

With each update we always try to filter what NCsoft installs on it's servers. So we were always happy to hear your interesting ideas how to make the update even better.

Recently there have been a lot of the proposals, both about the whole classes, and about individual skills. And unfortunately we couldn't keep track of all, since they were very scattered around the forum. But we would like to read them all, consider and give each of you the answer. That's why this topic was created. In it, we ask you to add the proposals that you have submitted for consideration to the forum, or the ones, which just formed. We promise that each of the proposals will be reviewed by us and each will be answered.

We are very grateful to you for what you so actively wish to do our project better, and we will do everything to not let you down.

Are walking about conclusions about some aspects of 2.0 that San0 reviewed? Cloaks, Daily Reward, CP potions, Macros, PvP zone?

If yes heres my 3 cents:

1. No cloaks / or only visual / or very slight stats.

2. Macros - no problem.

3. No Daily Reward. Im logging everyday since begining of the server, i dont need rewards for loging in (possibility to play here for free i balanced server is my reward!!). If there have it to be introduced, let it be really slight reward like buffs scrolls like event ones. But no exp/sp boost - this is high reward. Top players already 70+ they login everyday, if they got xp/sp boost aditional to this they soon got max lvl and get bored.
Also no agathions on server or make them per time, heheh.
Please consider this aspect under old players, not newcomers that just want boosts and later leave anyway, leaving server in a mess.

4. CP potions - no to the cp potions. CP elixirs (reuse 5-15min) makes more sense - when u got attacked in the back on farm zone u can save urself and strike back. 
Totally NO for mana potions/elixirs - this thing is made for koreans for nonstop farm - dont even introduce it as a reward in olympiad, please dont.

5. PvP zone is ok as San0 introduced: one per weekend between sieges, like per one hour, but with no special rbs or special drops, just regular zone that will be worth to fight for. 
But it should be reconsidered how to make this possible for other players to achieve, not only strongest allies that wont allow anybody else to participate.
Two sides? Some kind of red and blue where enter 1st side strong ally + other clans that want to join and 2nd side same for opposite.

• Improve frenzy and zealot skills
  • Add provisionable clan halls
  • Implement fortress sieges

• Improve frenzy and zealot skills - more info please.

I suggest to disable class change from now until a 1-2 months into new patch.

​or just for characters 60+

• Improve frenzy and zealot skills
  • Add provisionable clan halls
  • Implement fortress sieges

• Improve frenzy and zealot skills - more info please.

​Increase the bonuses to a point where they are really noticeable, but not to a point where is retarded (like in interlude), for example:

Frenzy lvl 3 was like this in older chronicles:

With Sword, Polearm or Blunt: P.Atk. +246.38%
With 2hs/2hb: Accuracy +6, P.Atk. +301.95%
With other weapon: P.Atk. +50%

In classic max lvl was like this:

For 60 seconds, P. Atk. + 14%, Atk. Spd. + 20%, P. Critical Rate + 14, P. Critical Damage + 14%, and Spd. + 14. Additional Accuracy 8 and P. Atk. + 10% when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

You could make it like this (just an example to see where im going)

For 90 seconds,

If HP is higher than 60%:

P. Atk. + 80%, Atk. Spd. + 5%, P. Critical Rate + 10, P. Critical Damage + 10%, and Spd. + 4 when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear.

If HP is lower than 60% but higher than 30%:

P. Atk. + 140%, Atk. Spd. + 7%, P. Critical Rate + 10, P. Critical Damage + 10%, and Spd. + 6 when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear.

If HP is lower than 30%:

P. Atk. + 190%, Atk. Spd. + 8%, P. Critical Rate + 10, P. Critical Damage + 10%, and Spd. + 7 when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear.

• Like 1

Copy Pasta from other thread. 
Dyes
1) +12 dyes were the only thing that made classic unique besides this dumb XP curve. You might as well just revert everything to interlude now. 

Nerfs
1) Nerf horror - REASON: Broken skill. Literally spammable in olympiad. 
2) Remove glads ranged stun - REASON: Gladiators are broken, they need a nerf. This skill is SPAMMABLE and RANGED needing NO charges. It basically gave stun shot to gladiator. 

Summoners
1) Give summoners level 3 summon buffs - REASON: The difference in power between lvl 2 and lvl 3 pony/cat buff are VERY minimal. Phantom summoners don't even get a party buff and they're not able to use their party summon after level 70+. 

DescriptionMagic LvlAggro PointsRate CritCrit. Atk
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.1
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 1.
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.2
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 2.
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.3
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 3.
 DescriptionMP ConsumeMagic LvlAggro PointsMag. Reuse
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.1
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. 효력 1.
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.2
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. Effect 2.
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.3
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. Effect 3.

2) Add beast shots to the PTS/next patch - REASON: Why do we have to wait? All you're doing is adding them to the grocery. You don't need to implement any skills or anything. Let us actually be able to play the game? They're going to be overpriced anyways if you're following ncsoft's "classic".

Events
1) Get rid of shitty event rewards - REASON: Grinding for 50+ hours and I get a SOE? Really? Why even have the events? It just makes players mad. I'd rather get a guidance buff scroll than a 500 adena SOE/Rezz. Its just insulting at this point. 

Buffs
1) Buff destros frenzy/rage - REASON: No reason to play this shitty class.  

There are 3 variations of frenzy NCSOFT made throughout lineage 2.

The first was an insane patk bonus once you were below 30% hp. However with this frenzy, you could heal up to full hp and still have the full effect. (C1-INTERLUDE)
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zp_OnDtKk

The second frenzy was the same thing, however if your hp went above 30%, you would only get half the effect of frenzy. (HELLBOUND?-GOD)
They decided to add dashes to the game, so having the original frenzy was unable to fit their new gameplay ideology. ​So they nerfed it to hell. 

The third frenzy is the worst of the 3. Instead of giving a huge patk bonus. It gives you stats you dont need, like attack speed. With a fraction of the patk bonus. (GOD-CLASSIC). 

We are proposing that you change it to the first/second frenzy, because the classic frenzy is very bad. 

XP Curve
1) Increase xp rates to 4x
2) Increase xp rates for players under level 45 to 4x or 5x
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends
REASON: I would strongly suggest implementing one of these. It will still be insanely hard to level. Noobies NEED to level faster. Its a fact. Its ridiculously hard to find a party 1-40. They see that the 1-40 zones are empty and quit. 
REBUTTALS: "OMG BUT THIS SERVER IS HARDC0r3333". If you want real hardcore, go play diablo. I honestly don't see how any actual new player is going to catch up now that there is no level limit. Maybe by 2018 they can start pvping? LUL

Newbies
Add a full d grade newbie set bundle along with buff scrolls/shots/consumables/xp boosters.

REASON: You guys want new players? Its almost impossible to find a party level 1-40. Its harder now than ever to level up a new character. 
Since everyone in this game is an elitist asshole, if you try to join a level 20+ party (If there is one), and you don't have a d grade weapon. /kick from party. 
REBUTTALS: "The d grade market will be ruined" - THERE IS NO D GRADE MARKET FOR NEWBIES. Its +6 brig helmets that go for 5kk!
 Everyone who is playing the game is either a smurf or level 50+. If you're a new player, congratz you're a unicorn!
"THEY GET FREE NO GRADE WEAPON!!!" - TOTALLY USELESS AFTER LEVEL 20! Only lasts for a week!

Vote Reward
Needs to happen eventually. 

• Like 3

1) Increase Men effects: for the same reason why Dex (pre-2.0) will be reworked: its effects are little, so its always the stat that is decreased by dyes in order to increase others. Even supporter classes do it. Check the effects of -4/-8 Men.

2) Consider adding "Aegis Stance" for Paladin. Is a class that very few people chooses, and this skill was removed dont know why. This skill exists in test server and is working fine (Search skill). Consider what can a Paladin do that a DA couldnt do better? Consider all the advantages of DA over Paladin (sorry for my english).

Thats all for now. thks for reading

Copy Pasta from other thread. 
Dyes
1) +12 dyes were the only thing that made classic unique besides this dumb XP curve. You might as well just revert everything to interlude now. 

I actually agree with this. Maybe just make +8 maximum possible as a good middle ground?

Nerfs
1) Nerf horror - REASON: Broken skill. Literally spammable in olympiad. 
2) Remove glads ranged stun - REASON: Gladiators are broken, they need a nerf. This skill is SPAMMABLE and RANGED needing NO charges. It basically gave stun shot to gladiator. 

Horror isnt spammable, it has a 2 second reuse.. and it's the only reason to play DA right now.  Also necro does have a literally spammable (0 sec reuse) fear, along with many other CC's, huge damage and pets. Horror is fine. It makes DA the only competitive tank along with SK.

Events
1) Get rid of shitty event rewards - REASON: Grinding for 50+ hours and I get a SOE? Really? Why even have the events? It just makes players mad. I'd rather get a guidance buff scroll than a 500 adena SOE/Rezz. Its just insulting at this point. 

I find the events fun.

Buffs
1) Buff destros frenzy/rage - REASON: No reason to play this shitty class.  

There are 3 variations of frenzy NCSOFT made throughout lineage 2.

The first was an insane patk bonus once you were below 30% hp. However with this frenzy, you could heal up to full hp and still have the full effect. (C1-INTERLUDE)
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zp_OnDtKk

The second frenzy was the same thing, however if your hp went above 30%, you would only get half the effect of frenzy. (HELLBOUND?-GOD)
They decided to add dashes to the game, so having the original frenzy was unable to fit their new gameplay ideology. ​So they nerfed it to hell. 

The third frenzy is the worst of the 3. Instead of giving a huge patk bonus. It gives you stats you dont need, like attack speed. With a fraction of the patk bonus. (GOD-CLASSIC). 

We are proposing that you change it to the first/second frenzy, because the classic frenzy is very bad. 

Agree on boosting the shit out of frenzy. You should see a Titan next to you and shit your pants and start running. The whole point is that they're weak.. and then they get close and you eat shit.

XP Curve
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends
REASON: I would strongly suggest implementing one of these. It will still be insanely hard to level. Noobies NEED to level faster. Its a fact. Its ridiculously hard to find a party 1-40. They see that the 1-40 zones are empty and quit. 
REBUTTALS: "OMG BUT THIS SERVER IS HARDC0r3333". If you want real hardcore, go play diablo. I honestly don't see how any actual new player is going to catch up now that there is no level limit. Maybe by 2018 they can start pvping? LUL

Agree on making it easier for new players. Don't think rates should be 4x

Newbies
Add a full d grade newbie set bundle along with buff scrolls/shots/consumables/xp boosters.

REASON: You guys want new players? Its almost impossible to find a party level 1-40. Its harder now than ever to level up a new character. 
Since everyone in this game is an elitist asshole, if you try to join a level 20+ party (If there is one), and you don't have a d grade weapon. /kick from party. 
REBUTTALS: "The d grade market will be ruined" - THERE IS NO D GRADE MARKET FOR NEWBIES. Its +6 brig helmets that go for 5kk!
 Everyone who is playing the game is either a smurf or level 50+. If you're a new player, congratz you're a unicorn!
"THEY GET FREE NO GRADE WEAPON!!!" - TOTALLY USELESS AFTER LEVEL 20! Only lasts for a week!

Give new players free shit. Cant see any down side to that.

Vote Reward

XP Curve
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends

Newbies

Vote Reward

​this will ruin the game for lots of people. 

Leave xp as it is. We are here from lvl 1 for that. thats why we start playing here. i am playing casual for 2 months and i am almost 50. there is no need to change xp curve. there are plenty x7 x50 x9000 servers out there. we are here for another purpose...

armors? check what happened to innova. no individuality. everyone looked the same and bottom line. nobody liked it... or at least the people that i have talked the time i was there...

this server is pretty healthy and people are coming here knowing the what they will find... dont ruin that... 

regarding SAs in 2.0, i'd like the admins to consider making dual enchants safe up until +4.

the reason i'm asking this is because it's the only type of weapon that cannot get an SA unless they're enchanted to +4, and the problem is that if the enchant fails, it breaks the duals as well, while everyone else will be able to get their SA without any risk involved on their weapons.

we already have +4 safe enchants for full body armor parts, so might as well take that in consideration for duals.

• Like 1

I think CP pots should be apart of the game, they've always been there since c4? Right now everyone gets 2 shotted with little to no counter play against +12 mage weapons etc. People have weight limits for a reason, you can only carry so much.

-No MP pots

-Add the ToI/LoA pvp events for A grade like they have on Gran Kain, there isn't very much pvp outside of sieges, so I think pvp events like this/fortress sieges are healthy. (Currently epics are completely free farmed 90% of the time, makes for a very boring server)

-Nerf fear/horror skills, in olympiad the top farmers on gran kain literally just spam fear skills to win, it's very boring gameplay with no counter play. I understand that some classes are better in oly  due to their skill sets, but this fear/horror spam is beyond broken.

Shouldnt we only consider only 2.0 retail changes to modify? Coz when i see these posts about server xp rate changes or top D grades in shop makes me scary thinking about future of this server.
Dont change anything that is not part of 2.0 on retail, just modify it to our classic needs (no pokemon, no mana potions)

• Like 1

Shouldnt we only consider only 2.0 retail changes to modify? Coz when i see these posts about server xp rate changes or top D grades in shop makes me scary thinking about future of this server.
Dont change anything that is not part of 2.0 on retail, just modify it to our classic needs (no pokemon, no mana potions)

​There are mana potions on classic retail tho. kek

XP Curve
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends

Newbies

Vote Reward

Leave xp as it is. We are here from lvl 1 for that. thats why we start playing here. i am playing casual for 2 months and i am almost 50. there is no need to change xp curve. there are plenty x7 x50 x9000 servers out there. we are here for another purpose...

armors? check what happened to innova. no individuality. everyone looked the same and bottom line. nobody liked it... or at least the people that i have talked the time i was there...

this server is pretty healthy and people are coming here knowing the what they will find... dont ruin that... 

​Its still going to be insanely hard to level, whether it be 3x or 4x. 4x just smoothens the game out a bit, and encourages new players to join.
I'm getting 0.01% at level 64 soloing mobs that dont drop gear/adena. Going to 4x will make it so I make 0.015%. Hardly a difference
There are multiple exp boosts on retail. Its basically easier to level there than on our 3x private server, especially with the population difference. 

4x/5x exp weekends also encourages pvp. It'll be a win win for everyone. Noobies will be able to level up, while higher players get more pvp for spots. 

This server has been up for 8 months. We are far past the 1.3 days. That was only a problem when majority of the population on retail classic was 20-40. Its not the case here anymore. No one is in d grade except for new players, which we have very few of. 
They can have individuality when they get to c grade. 

It pains me to see someone begging in town for gear, saying that they can't level anymore because their weapon expired. 
Even retail has better starting gear then us.

XP Curve
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends

Newbies

Vote Reward

It pains me to see someone begging in town for gear, saying that they can't level anymore because their weapon expired. 
Even retail has better starting gear then us.

​so give them this weapon not expiring but non sellable or tradeable and win. 

about the rest. u re so closed in ur SOLO summoner u dont know whats happening else. There is alot of lowbies these days, 2-3 rb pt, u need bow even if u re spoiler and they take u, there are also parties on Alligator etc. - imho lowbies dont have problem. 
I farm spoiler up to 40, wherever i go i see ppl and join rb parties. To be honest this is 1st char i did up to 40 so fast. I was doing wc, sorc, archer in several months.
And its ur choice to solo, u even rolled to ES and u still solo.
Problem is only afford C grade gear, bcoz high levels bump prices all the time, past 2 weeks 3kk top C luxury weapon become 4,5kk. Emi 16kk become 20+kk and so on. 

1. cloak - cool, balance in l2 ? pff, on my dream!!

2.can you make SA acumen in all mage weapon, its just boring when obviously all mage player will change to Homu sword since only Homy at c-grad have acumen SA, which is stupid, let 12 dye like this at least ppl can freely go for whatever they want

1. cloak - cool, balance in l2 ? pff, on my dream!!

2.can you make SA acumen in all mage weapon, its just boring when obviously all mage player will change to Homu sword since only Homy at c-grad have acumen SA, which is stupid, let 12 dye like this at least ppl can freely go for whatever they want

​Believe me, in any case they will be doing 12 wit for quick cast.spd and chance to mag.crt.

regarding SAs in 2.0, i'd like the admins to consider making dual enchants safe up until +4.

the reason i'm asking this is because it's the only type of weapon that cannot get an SA unless they're enchanted to +4, and the problem is that if the enchant fails, it breaks the duals as well, while everyone else will be able to get their SA without any risk involved on their weapons.

we already have +4 safe enchants for full body armor parts, so might as well take that in consideration for duals.

​Duals are the cheapest weapon of all in the same grade and because of that enchant +4 is needed as a SA (which isn't safe) and in my opinion is fair that it is like it is. I really wouldn't change it.

​Duals are the cheapest weapon of all in the same grade and because of that enchant +4 is needed as a SA (which isn't safe) and in my opinion is fair that it is like it is. I really wouldn't change it.

​except they're not.

try to compare the price of a great sword to a pair of dual samu*samu, then come back and tell me if they're cheaper.

don't bother, i already know they're not.

for duals u also need other materials in order to fuse them, not only 2 swords. dual craft stamps, crystals and SoPs aren't free.

​except they're not.

try to compare the price of a great sword to a pair of dual samu*samu, then come back and tell me if they're cheaper.

don't bother, i already know they're not.

for duals u also need other materials in order to fuse them, not only 2 swords. dual craft stamps, crystals and SoPs aren't free.

​great sword is not top B weapon, so u are pretty much comparing sh1t with top wep

still, sls*sls duals are like what 40kk? maybe 50kk if u are not lucky with buying, now lets say bop, which is around 150-170kk. thats why u dont have +4 safe SA, not considering u would profit with extra P atk from safe enchant

• Like 1

Still it's easier to obtain duals of some grade that any other weapon of the same grade. It's true that dual crafts stamps, SoP, crystals have their own price too but sitll it's easier, than get recipe / key mats for other weapons.

1st. Do not mess up with DYE system, the way it is now is the most balanced way it can be. Not even change wit/dex stats. It gives all characters good margins to manipulates their stats to fight at balance between them, melee/archer/mages all are balanced now.

2nd. A grd should be obtained only through the weekly PvP events in TOI and LOA....RB's spawn there and we fight for them. Weapons A grd made in TOI through quest. <<< as on offi, they have a great system. This will make big alliances to be even bigger, huge pvp fights at these locations, big interest for clans and cps to join alliance. This is what makes a server breath and be alive. Aden traders with 5 boxes killing mobs under CDL and making a grd, then sell them offline <- this should not take place in this chronicle.

A grade here will be EPIC sets. They give EPIC stats, reduce anchor and stun, these are epic characteristics. They should not be available from drops in this chronicle.

You can add drop/spoil after 2.0.

3rd. You should put level cap at 80, it has to have a certain limit. What is the point of low levels to start playing when they know they will NEVER and I assure you, never will be higher level than current top players that have 1 year ahead of them.

General idea, the harder you make the development, the better it becomes. Focus to make things harder but achievable rather than accessible for everybody. A necro farming under CDL with his 3 boxes in TOI should not ever be able to make A grd in 2.0, he has to join a team , a clan, a ally; fight enemies for that and after 3 months of successful strategies he deserves a imba set like majestic.

And again, make public conference calls with ally leaders and discuss this.

2.0 is a very sensitive update, it should be done right !

• Like 2

1st. Do not mess up with DYE system, the way it is now is the most balanced way it can be. Not even change wit/dex stats. It gives all characters good margins to manipulates their stats to fight at balance between them, melee/archer/mages all are balanced now.

​I font know why but I feel like only mages and archers keep saying that :D