Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

1st. Do not mess up with DYE system, the way it is now is the most balanced way it can be. Not even change wit/dex stats. It gives all characters good margins to manipulates their stats to fight at balance between them, melee/archer/mages all are balanced now.

​I font know why but I feel like only mages and archers keep saying that :D

​i am archer and i would like to see +5 cap

9) Augmentation System

No news here. its exactly the same system it was on earlier chronicles when it showed up. This will apply for Weapons ONLY!

Question: like older chronicles or like classic 2.0? cause in classic 2.0 you cant get skill and with augmentation from older chronicles yes. IMO better classic 2.0 augmentation.

Olys: all people here likes the arenas from H5 with obstacles? i dont like, but if it is only me...

Dyes: thats true that now can have SA, but for example in older chronicles sa give +15% casting speed, and here only 6.63% at maximun rune lvl. Maybe you can cap dyes at +8 like some ppl say before. 

Giant cave: not news about this place? i guess is complicated implement now, and you will keep it for a future patch to make server in interesting changes constantly.

Cloaks: if you fight for a castle and win it, you have to win benefits, and cloaks are one of those, with low stats (if we can know the stats now, we can decide propertly). More clans/people will fight for castles to have cloak and benefits. If somebody dont like visual aspect can disable see cloaks option in general menu. A really good thing is make stats for cloaks diferents for every castle, making some castles more interesting than others, or more interesting if you clan have more warriors or more mages. I know that is a hard work, but it will be great. maybe like a future task.

CP pots: no thanks. CP elixir ok with 10 min reuse. 

Macro icon showing: is great!!.

Daily reward: nice if dont affect dwarf ss/bss market.

Pvp zone event: nice but 2 times at month.

Sorry for my bad english. 

We will have 2.0 before than russ official server or almost the same time? This server  and developers/admins/gms are amazing.

1st. Do not mess up with DYE system, the way it is now is the most balanced way it can be. Not even change wit/dex stats. It gives all characters good margins to manipulates their stats to fight at balance between them, melee/archer/mages all are balanced now.

​i run a melee const for almost a year, and i say that =)

• Like 3

​and whats your class? why you cannot put +12 str? or some other shit on your warsmith? tyr or glad ??

• Like 1

9) Augmentation System

No news here. its exactly the same system it was on earlier chronicles when it showed up. This will apply for Weapons ONLY!

Question: like older chronicles or like classic 2.0? cause in classic 2.0 you cant get skill and with augmentation from older chronicles yes. IMO better classic 2.0 augmentation.

the system will be the same, we dont say anything about skill you can get from it. 

9) Augmentation System

the system will be the sames, we dont say anything about skill you can get from it. 

​so its only augument like + 45pattack/+13 hp, and bonus cannot drop on pk, right? 

1) Increase Men effects: for the same reason why Dex (pre-2.0) will be reworked: its effects are little, so its always the stat that is decreased by dyes in order to increase others. Even supporter classes do it. Check the effects of -4/-8 Men.

2) Consider adding "Aegis Stance" for Paladin. Is a class that very few people chooses, and this skill was removed dont know why. This skill exists in test server and is working fine (Search skill). Consider what can a Paladin do that a DA couldnt do better? Consider all the advantages of DA over Paladin (sorry for my english).

Thats all for now. thks for reading

What do you think about it? @San0?

Ok here's a discussion from the main thread:

What about fishing, we will not have it ?

​fishing is literraly legal bot for low level and the reward from it is kinda bad for server income, it gives you buff scroll and its lv3 buff i think

​I would like to have available b'cos we can expand the inventory / wh / dwarven recipe book / trade slots

In my opinion it's great cos I'll not need for example to chars to set a shop or to have some storage of mine items or event two crafts to have recipes in one for mats / shots and other to same items  and so on. I will have one char that is mine main char and I will increase space on it and not doing the bunch of empty chars only for storage / shop / recipes

​i think if they plan on implementing this skills, it should be other way than fishing, i even heard fishing is not fishing anymore, u just click on bait and wait, you dont have to pump and reel

Please, give us old school fishing. The one with reel/peel. We don't want auto-fishing.

• Like 2

Shouldnt we only consider only 2.0 retail changes to modify? Coz when i see these posts about server xp rate changes or top D grades in shop makes me scary thinking about future of this server.
Dont change anything that is not part of 2.0 on retail, just modify it to our classic needs (no pokemon, no mana potions)

​Agree. We should discuss about 2.0 matters. not about xp curve and other irrelevant things. if they change things like that. i am out. i spend time here to play classic l2 with minor changes because its not 2004 and not to play infinite oddyssey

• Like 2

1) DEFINITELY change dyes to +5 max. +12 is for god system where ppl have 100 str so they add 15 it doesnt matter that much. +12 dyes are stupid.
2) No for cp pots
3) fix summons so they hit while moving
4) Put Fatal Counter to original form like on official (no crits possible but 2x more dmg), PR is underplayed class same like destro and paladin
5) Rework destro - give him gap closer like rush skil (40 rush skill from h5) or dont give gap closer but increase frenzy/rage effect (frenzy +80% p atk or smth like that with 2hand and rage back to original +55% p atk BUT - P DEF)
6) Rework accuracy/evasion (change chance to evade formula to interlude so you chave 73% chance to avoid hit when accuracy - evasion =-27, now its like 30% chance) so there is reason to use light armor on archers and daggers ><

• Like 1

i think im the only one who concern about when dye 5 is back then no one will use demon staff anymore coz it doesnt grant you SA acumen, oh poor me

i think im the only one who concern about when dye 5 is back then no one will use demon staff anymore coz it doesnt grant you SA acumen, oh poor me

​wasnt it same in older chronicles as well? every mage went for AM coz it had acumen and barely nobody went for IS, coz it didnt have it (except soulhounds, which didnt really need casting)

it simple, u can choose to either cast faster or have more m atk, thats how it was meant i believe, but since acumen gives only 6% casting instead of 15%, i still think demon staff is viable option

Wait is there DYE limitation in question? I just set up +8 WIT today and since I don't spoil it's a considerable ammount money for me :( Oh well, lucky me :/

​dont worry, i doubt 2.0 is comming anytime soon, so it wont be in vain for sure (by anytime soon i think like 1-2 months probably)

you guys are missing a point here. the SA system is not the same as before. 

SA is not weapon based but rune based.

you can still have lets say a demon staff and put on it HP. or focus if you want xD

i bet some crazy summoners will even be running duals with acumen for instance.

• Like 1

you can still have lets say a demon staff and put on it HP. or focus if you want xD

​Ok, that sounds funny for me :D Then in any wepon we can put any SA ?

We think admins should offer us Classic features, we don't want to play interlude with god interface and some fancy new action buttons.

We want the PVP zone system, we are happy we get the right Olympiad System. We want A grd to be "hard to get", we want you to code 6 months and bring us some stuff that
Will make us AGAIN say "wow on what a great server we arrived, report multibox softs and go buy PA's".

We don't mind waiting, we mind getting poor quality updates in here.

Work hard <3

1) DEFINITELY change dyes to +5 max. +12 is for god system where ppl have 100 str so they add 15 it doesnt matter that much. +12 dyes are stupid.
2) No for cp pots
3) fix summons so they hit while moving
4) Put Fatal Counter to original form like on official (no crits possible but 2x more dmg), PR is underplayed class same like destro and paladin
5) Rework destro - give him gap closer like rush skil (40 rush skill from h5) or dont give gap closer but increase frenzy/rage effect (frenzy +80% p atk or smth like that with 2hand and rage back to original +55% p atk BUT - P DEF)
6) Rework accuracy/evasion (change chance to evade formula to interlude so you chave 73% chance to avoid hit when accuracy - evasion =-27, now its like 30% chance) so there is reason to use light armor on archers and daggers ><

​I like this guy xD

--------- 

This is not Interlude, this is classic, Demon Staff has Cast Speed as SA.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Demon's_Staff    (Bestows one of the following functions: Empower, Acumen or Magic Regeneration.) Grade D too has SA like this.

​San0

On ru off there is change of ewc p atk. C grade enchanted items have more p atk on 2.0 than on 1,5. WIll you implement this change here also?

​Still against of SA!!!!!!!!! We are OK! like NOW!!!!!!

​San0

On ru off there is change of ewc p atk. C grade enchanted items have more p atk on 2.0 than on 1,5. WIll you implement this change here also?