Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

About olympiad limite of 30 matchs,

Suggestion:

Olympiad is the most fun thing in lineage. So, when ppl plays 30 matches, counter could stop and after that, player can fight but dont gain/lose any points. Everybody can play olympiad everyday, but by competition, only 30 matches.

Question:

Why player can join olympiad at lv61 against ppl 70+ 74+ or maybe 3rd class? non sense for this. 

Suggestion:

Limite lv group,

First = 61 to 65  (4 levels)

Second =  66 to 70 (4 levels)

Third =  71 to 75 (4 levels)

Fourth = 76+

With this, all figthers has the same chance about level and debuffs. And if an dagger 64+ win better then the same class 74+ he deserve to be hero. if tie, hight level wins.

Or we will see matchs only with high levels players, becoz nobody want to give free points to some hight level.

"Sorry no english speaker. just learning."

How can you give better chances for char lvl 61 to get hero than this one lvl 70 or more ? Its obvious that better char got hero

So, sir modoy, olympiad is only for hight level and best equips players, and for 61+ players its only way for feed points.. nice olympiad!

We try to think some conditions to dont repeat the fail of euro russ did. Maybe balance olympiads would me better for all.

first, second ... 

​u dont have to call me sir, modoy would be good enough

yes, tell me in which chronicle undergeared or underleveled character had better chances to take hero? u probably wont, because thats utter bullsh1t (unless they decide to feed him, but thats different story)

the hero should be the best warrior for each class, and i doubt some class 61 is better warrior overall than lvl 75

its just your own mistake that u didnt lvl up as much as other guy, that u didnt spend as much time marketing and buying yourself better equip, its just your own fault (now i am not saying u should no life, but if someone does, well, he gets hero because he invests much time into game)

Thats why Modoy, this is just to have fun in olympiads, maybe we can choose to join olympiad competition or only for fun without get or lose points.

Its just ideas/suggestions.

OMG! Some guys here are so aggressive. it could be less.

In another case, I dont think ppl with better gear is really the best player. Classic is level, debuff/Fear/stuns and strategy.   We know necro, OL and DA will fokup with everybody.

You know! I lost much of my time in forun.. I'am leaving after this.

I joined forum trying to solve bugs for summoners, but its did happend. So.. last post .. 

Thats why Modoy, this is just to have fun in olympiads, maybe we can choose to join olympiad competition or only for fun without get or lose points.

Its just ideas/suggestions.

OMG! Some guys here are so aggressive. it could be less.

In another case, I dont think ppl with better gear is really the best player. Classic is level, debuff/Fear/stuns and strategy.   We know necro, OL and DA will fokup with everybody.

You know! I lost much of my time in forun.. I'am leaving after this.

I joined forum trying to solve bugs for summoners, but its did happend. So.. last post .. 

​i dont think i was aggresive, ive just tried to leave it as simple and logical as it can be, so there wont be support for that suggestion, because its not that good, tho i dont blame u for that, u suggested it, but imo it was bad one, thats why i answered like that ;) cya from forum 

Rework cruma tower and make it more active again :)

lower hp on every mob in there, increase the XP/SP givin from each mob, increase the drop rate aswell, this would help newbie that just joined the server. Not saying cruma tower should be super OP lvling/farm wise but increase it would be pretty fun. Also alot of lowbie PvP.

Just an idea probbly not the best one but meh :)

Lets face it Cruma tower is one of the best zones in the game alot of nostalgi! :)

1) Returning dyes max number +5 results in a more balanced game.
2) Do not remove stats of the cloaks (you could remove the light effect we do not need that, cloaks are black and white)
3) Return the vampiric effect to "chance to recover on physical attack" to balance it with the very high reflection damage (song+buff+cloak+nm heavy set (tanks OP with that combo) etc.
4) 1 event every new season we do not need to change the server in to something else (even though i proposed one i regret it now because it will ruin my game experience).
5) No daily rewards if someone wants to help himself there is the premium account and auction and many mobs with x3 adena to buy supplies (i survived on 1.3 with 16 p atk bow until 26 lvl without problems so anyone can.
6) You do a great job on this server. Follow number 4 if you want to entertain players with something new.
7) More hair accessories on shop please! :P
(this reply is a result of several number players playing in the server)

1) Returning dyes max number +5 results in a more balanced game.
2) Do not remove stats of the cloaks (you could remove the light effect we do not need that, cloaks are black and white)
3) Return the vampiric effect to "chance to recover on physical attack" to balance it with the very high reflection damage (song+buff+cloak+nm heavy set (tanks OP with that combo) etc.
4) 1 event every new season we do not need to change the server in to something else (even though i proposed one i regret it now because it will ruin my game experience).
5) No daily rewards if someone wants to help himself there is the premium account and auction and many mobs with x3 adena to buy supplies (i survived on 1.3 with 16 p atk bow until 26 lvl without problems so anyone can.
6) You do a great job on this server. Follow number 4 if you want to entertain players with something new.
7) More hair accessories on shop please! :P
(this reply is a result of several number players playing in the server)

​7) i need the black chapeau

• Like 1

For the 5 things that were under discussion i have answered ti the other topic. The one thing i would like to suggest here is OLYMPIAD.

I have read a lot of posts talking about balance olympiad matches, same chances to every level or group level. To be honest every one want same chances with other to succed on something but that's not how life and RPG works. Of course that kind of games requires some skills but the big difference is HOW MUCH time you invest on it. You can't have same chances with a called "nolifer" who plays 16hours/day if you play 5 hours max. Sorry but that's how it works and that is his reward of his time investment, to be better than you. So back to the point, Saviors update is for high level characters mostly 65lvl+ but my suggestion as for olympiad requirements is to increase the level of characters who can be able to join. So i would suggest ONLY players 76lvl+ with 3rd class would be able to join olympiad!
Server will not close 1 month after Update so what rushes us to make Heroes so soon. If for example we get Classic 2.0 at 1st October, i am pretty sure we will have Hereos for every class at 1st November but  since there no player 76lvl people will work on that if they want to achieve Hero Status. Like that the 1st month i don't know if 9-10+ players can make it so they can join Oly but the second month more people with 3rd class will be ready to fight and then some first Heroes will occur and we will have some Heroes of some classes, the next month more and more the next month.

* That's also more "fair" 76lvl+ XP will be really hard to make diffirence some the differences i can imagine will be around 2-3levels max between the participants, then you can't say anything about level difference that's where skills will take place to make the difference in the Arena ;) ! *

^Not a bad idea. Honestly when people around ~61 join the olympiad they'll be just free meal for people 75+ :S

​so heroes will be exclusive for top pt first month, which i hope u know what advantage will bring to them, having hero weps for farming and for pvp all hero zerk+valor +mass fear, i wonder how will ppl catch up with them after that, also consider 76 is not even close to achieve

also i dont know about u, but i feel pretty confident about competing for my SR hero eventho i am 65 and there are ppl ~ 70, olympiad is not just about the lvl

^Not a bad idea. Honestly when people around ~61 join the olympiad they'll be just free meal for people 75+ :S

​so heroes will be exclusive for top pt first month, which i hope u know what advantage will bring to them, having hero weps for farming and for pvp all hero zerk+valor +mass fear, i wonder how will ppl catch up with them after that, also consider 76 is not even close to achieve

also i dont know about u, but i feel pretty confident about competing for my SR hero eventho i am 65 and there are ppl ~ 70, olympiad is not just about the lvl

​Remember that 2.0 also brings 76+ skills like Vortexes and stuff. I'm not a big fan of this either but if a top level have a char above ~76, they will get the hero either way.

But to be fair there's probably no harm in it either. It's going to be fun either way.

​Remember that 2.0 also brings 76+ skills like Vortexes and stuff. I'm not a big fan of this either but if a top level have a char above ~76, they will get the hero either way.

But to be fair there's probably no harm in it either. It's going to be fun either way.

​yes, if he is 76+, tho also remember u get 1 skill per 1 lvl after 76 lvl, its not like u get many skills once u reach 76, and vortex could be countered by simple wall hiding tactic, but thats different story

tho if u consider lvl 70-75, they have better chances than me as 65, but i still can prove i can outplay my opponents better in olympiad

​Top pt either now or in the future if they keep playing they will still be top pt. No point if oly is for 65+ or 76+ or infinite lvl, they will be top!

As i said there is no player 76lvl atm so my way it's like giving one more chance to lower lvls to try catching top lvl. If they can't is another thing. It's the invenstment i said before

• Limited Dyes on +5 of same stat.

if you are doing it, will dex affect movement speed like it used to?

cuz with the +5 dyes should come the old stats mechanics.

• Like 1

And here we find a reason that makes h3r3j3 proposal not so crazy. Biggest clans and allies will get more heroes, since they have more gear and they can block upcoming ppl farming/leveling spots. That's why it is not so crazy the idea of making things somewhat more balanced.

2 allies servers have almost all heroes on the 2 biggest clans. It would be then even more impossible to get them. 

By the other hand, being better doesn't mean to have better gear. Means knowing the game, knowing how to play, how to move, how to attack, etc. It's like when you are farming and come some ppl to pk you, you kill them and then they bring high lvl members of their clans.

Nolifers already have their rewards, they get castles, gear, epics, etc. They are winning pvps from start just by having better stuff.

Wasn't classic intended to be both hardcore and skilled based? What's the problem with trying to balance a little bit more? Are you afraid that someone who is umderleve lhas better skills?

And here we find a reason that makes h3r3j3 proposal not so crazy. Biggest clans and allies will get more heroes, since they have more gear and they can block upcoming ppl farming/leveling spots. That's why it is not so crazy the idea of making things somewhat more balanced.

2 allies servers have almost all heroes on the 2 biggest clans. It would be then even more impossible to get them. 

By the other hand, being better doesn't mean to have better gear. Means knowing the game, knowing how to play, how to move, how to attack, etc. It's like when you are farming and come some ppl to pk you, you kill them and then they bring high lvl members of their clans.

Nolifers already have their rewards, they get castles, gear, epics, etc. They are winning pvps from start just by having better stuff.

Wasn't classic intended to be both hardcore and skilled based? What's the problem with trying to balance a little bit more? Are you afraid that someone who is umderleve lhas better skills?

​youre just so delusional that only gears and level make them better than you, before complaint about "unbalance" things, try to gather a decent team and help you level up first, have fun

​youre just so delusional that only gears and level make them better than you, before complaint about "unbalance" things, try to gather a decent team and help you level up first, have fun

If they are more skilled, so what's the problem at balancing it and making it more skilled based? It's not that crazy, high skill players will get rewards. Actually, even with a system that matches you with ppl within your lvl range will still having the "no lifers" as the most probably heroes, since they play more time, they have more probability of improving their skills. 

I repeat, if they are more skilled than me, they shouldn't be afraid, since then they will win. 

If they are more skilled, so what's the problem at balancing it and making it more skilled based? It's not that crazy, high skill players will get rewards. Actually, even with a system that matches you with ppl within your lvl range will still having the "no lifers" as the most probably heroes, since they play more time, they have more probability of improving their skills. 

I repeat, if they are more skilled than me, they shouldn't be afraid, since then they will win. 

​theyre not afraid its simply becoz for you -- olympiad is place for showing your skills, but for many players including me, its just a place to get more advantarge at war and siege, duh

Lets remember guys, this isnt WoW, or any of those newish mmo's that focus on making every single player and every class being viable in normal 1v1 pvp. Each class has a pro and a con when fighting other classes, and level & also affects this equation, its what the game is entirely based on. Those who have worked their asses off consistently (with the exception of non-server donation rmt) will reap the rewards.  

There still is quick thinking, and certain tactics that players can use to better themselves in oly especially with the new maps. That others who faceroll through leveling wouldn't come up with.

Classic was meant to be classic, nostalgia of the good ol days. The game it was meant to be, before they ruined it with kamaels and glittery effects. Because a player has more time to play & better dedication, doesn't mean they don't deserve to reap the benefits.

This game is about spending a lot of time in it and getting good alliances, if you guys want to get quick skill effect go play LoL, this is L2 and was always like this (especially in classic no donation system)

​so if u make olympiad 76+ based, wont only biggest clans get heroes? no sane solo player gonna reach 76 himself ANYTIME soon :D 

about being afraid of someone with smaller lvl than me, u maybe missed that i would be almost in lowest group in what h3r3g3r3 suggested. so far i killed higher lvls many times in 1vs1, and now i even have pretty solid idea how i would win 70+ SR (or any other archer) with my lowbie SR in olympiad at least first few times until they realize what i am doing :) 

OMG thats the classic point, that biggest clans makes heroes! That people would like to join clans and would be forced to pickside and go CS. Not that a WL + recharger solos all the time and becomes hero.

Classic is all about party and exp. And solo players not involving into pvp can easier reach 70+ thats why they shouldnt make heroes.

Also epics, if we want to kill baium we need heroes not the solo player who farm alone FoM all day.

Suggestions:

Add nobless scrolls on shop. Expensive ones.

Make fishing auto.

Increase warehouse spots or make it for fishing. (Its stupid to send items to boxes)

Make olympiad retail like that 60 would join only to lose.

Increase provate store spots for all or make for fishing. (Stupid to create dorf everytime)

Check PR damages from korea here. I have feeling PR works wrong here.

Give newbies free tp till40 if its not yet.

Add mobs for eac ead eab to spoil. We dont have in shop scrolls but we want to enchant.

Siege exp lose same as CW

BSOE price around 500 k each. 

Make fixed bugs work more properly.

If u pvp till level 40 u dont lose exp.

Low level quests give untradable exp scrolls.

Ok enough at the moment.

Do we know if patch 2.0 will be applied before or after Christmas?

​In last Stream  koll said at octomber we have propably a realease date and at november will be applied