Sign in to follow this  
LIGHT

All server clan ally sides are idiots!

in EV lvl 72 vs lvl 49? You think its exp in EV for lvl 72?  and look better screens . some screens are taken on the roads. If you are newbie: soon you will see what I mean

As they said, don't go to their farming spots, and if you wanna go, be ready to fight for them.

who said? no one say nothing. Here all say nothing if they are 72+ . Idiot ally rules: if they want PK they PK . As I said: look better screens.

Just from making this thread, I can begin to understand why everyone PKs your clan. QQ.

• Like 2

ppl says your clan are ass lickers, so now pking you :D and is stupid to cry about lvl . if your lvl too low its only your problem . not ppl who liek to kill you :D

who said? no one say nothing. Here all say nothing if they are 72+ . Idiot ally rules: if they want PK they PK . As I said: look better screens.

I unno man i just PR

• Like 1

LOLOLOLOLOL

Llight............................................... STOP QQ. U re not killed bcoz u went hlvl spot. U re killed by Perkunas bcoz u betrayed this ally - left in the time when they lost 90% members, now they re reborn and u feel the pain. And UQ re just dumb, but they were part of Perk also ;)

This is called consequences. Now go and learn from ur mistakes. Enjoy.

• Like 2

IF your clan joins a major ally you have to expect you are gonna get pked by their enemies. Now if you betray that ally (as they say) you have to expect you are gonna get pked by both. 

You can always try to xp when they arent there :)

oh, lost 90% members. it was a reason why!. and im only 1 member of my CP. if all CP decide leave perkunas till all will become clear, or if its not clear: never join again. I cant stop 8 members :D  , im only 1 member . And perkunas think they will get more members if they go PK all around? :)  At siege time is all about deaths accounts what are invited back in clan at siege day, I dunno where they can get that death all ppls at siege :D   .  if you play, you cnow about it :D

LOLOLOLOLOL

Llight............................................... STOP QQ. U re not killed bcoz u went hlvl spot. U re killed by Perkunas bcoz u betrayed this ally - left in the time when they lost 90% members, now they re reborn and u feel the pain. And UQ re just dumb, but they were part of Perk also ;)

This is called consequences. Now go and learn from ur mistakes. Enjoy.

oh, lost 90% members. it was a reason why!. and im only 1 member of my CP. if all CP decide leave perkunas till all will become clear, or if its not clear: never join again. I cant stop 8 members :D  , im only 1 member . And perkunas think they will get more members if they go PK all around? :)  At siege time is all about deaths accounts what are invited back in clan at siege day, I dunno where they can get that death all ppls at siege :D  but if you play, you cnow about it :D

IF your clan joins a major ally you have to expect you are gonna get pked by their enemies. Now if you betray that ally (as they say) you have to expect you are gonna get pked by both. 

You can always try to xp when they arent there :)

They a major ally think they will get more members making more PK? :D I don't think so . This topic is about it.  ---> Major ally want get members, but if its not at 1 day time and if you stay neutral more time: they start PK you :D . And its interesting read chat that someone in the past tried exp and was killed PK all time, now he get 72 and start PK all aroun too :D  big ball problems? :D  all server alliances are the same atm, yea it is different crest only :D

70 - 72+ lvl killing , and stun under mobs 45 - 57 - 60 - 64 lvl players ?

64 LVL You are a big girl now pick a stonger side than apocalypse and fight for your xp :D

i dont see problem with pking in ABG, in that situation u just PR, and find another spot to xp, come on, u are like ppl i know from my last clan, they didnt want making wars because they wouldnt be able to farm top spots, but let me tell u secret, yes, there are other spots, not so good, but still good enough

70 - 72+ lvl killing , and stun under mobs 45 - 57 - 60 - 64 lvl players ?

Shot00100za.jpg

Shot00013za.jpg

Shot00183.jpg

Shot00184.jpg

Shot00174.jpg

Shot00176.jpg

​Join server side or declare war to other sides and create ur own. PPl need pve spots and they pvp for it.If they cant pvp, they pk

ILOVEBOOBS used to kill ppl with their high lvl char when lvling in FoR

​So do u see me complaining here?) i treat game like a game and dont care when i pk someone or someone pk me...

This happens due to stupid, yes - not bad or unthoughtful politics, but simply stupid politics of LLGHT.

Even Daenerys Targaryen understood the importance of allies and proper structural organizations. 

No love to apocalypse, all possible talks about ally are closed indefinitely.

This should be an example to all the const parties that think "we can do it ourselves".

PS: finding excuse in PK system, again is simply stupid.