Sign in to follow this  
LIGHT

All server clan ally sides are idiots!

This happens due to stupid, yes - not bad or unthoughtful politics, but simply stupid politics of LLGHT.

Even Daenerys Targaryen understood the importance of allies and proper structural organizations. 

No love to apocalypse, all possible talks about ally are closed indefinitely.

This should be an example to all the const parties that think "we can do it ourselves".

PS: finding excuse in PK system, again is simply stupid.

​politics of LLGHT ? :D its a joke?

I cnow English and because of it Im inside discussions and i speak with players in some situations. All want chill, all want come and rest in game :D . no one want take speaking skills. And all don't like speaker, and all problem in speaker now :D . If you want make ally with my guys , you need speak with them, im tired now. Now i come chill and rest in game xD . I take NoLimit EMOmode now ( old players cnow what i mean) :P

This happens due to stupid, yes - not bad or unthoughtful politics, but simply stupid politics of LLGHT.

Even Daenerys Targaryen understood the importance of allies and proper structural organizations. 

This should be an example to all the const parties that think "we can do it ourselves".

I cnow English and because of it Im inside discussions and i speak with players in some situations. All want chill, all want come and rest in game :D . no one want take speaking skills. And all don't like speaker, and all problem in speaker now :D . If you want make ally with my guys , you need speak with them, im tired now. Now i come chill and rest in game xD . I take NoLimit EMOmode now ( old players cnow what i mean) :P

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pA

• Like 1

DopeSensei said : I dont play games to relax

I play games to make people cry

Hahahaha ! My Orc ?

• Like 1

Hahahaha ! My Orc ?

DopeSensei killed my wife and raped my dog

Hahahaha ! My Orc ?

DopeSensei killed my wife and raped my dog

Did he use Durex when he did it Zurex =))

Hahahaha !

• Like 2

Shot00235.jpg

:D  ahah

​hahahaha look at your first post!

​first read white chat. after answer the post. And read this topic name!

70 - 72+ lvl killing , and stun under mobs 45 - 57 - 60 - 64 lvl players ?

Shot00100za.jpg

Shot00013za.jpg

Shot00183.jpg

Shot00184.jpg

Shot00174.jpg

Shot00176.jpg

Man we've made posts since 1.0 dozens of times about PK scrolls and nothing happened. Everyone will pk and clean pk and clean! Also, your clan. Maaan.. we were like an ally in first siege, I remember while ppl losing items from guards even if they registered attackers (Was bug) and you tried to steal items from your ally, after that you joined enemy side (perkunas). You will be always like minions to me, go exp in field of massacre

• Like 1

Man we've made posts since 1.0 dozens of times about PK scrolls and nothing happened. Everyone will pk and clean pk and clean! Also, your clan. Maaan.. we were like an ally in first siege, I remember while ppl losing items from guards even if they registered attackers (Was bug) and you tried to steal items from your ally, after that you joined enemy side (perkunas). You will be always like minions to me, go exp in field of massacre

​Haha! Quoted for truth. I remember that. Legiana, I'm looking at you. :ph34r:

Shot00100za.jpg

Shot00013za.jpg

Shot00183.jpg

Shot00184.jpg

Shot00174.jpg

Shot00176.jpg

​if you don't remember : at first siege we was ally and all items what picked my clanmembers was returned. And at that time my clanmembers decided leave clan because of wars inside ally (was wars inside ally and against perkunas) , and because of some player mental problems about all what happen: they leaved clan. APOCALYPSE players are new players now (and only me is from server start time and first siege times, and only 3 members from old times but after siege times). if you don't like someone, try remember the nickname! ^_^

Shot00100za.jpg

Shot00013za.jpg

Shot00183.jpg

Shot00184.jpg

Shot00174.jpg

Shot00176.jpg

Man we've made posts since 1.0 dozens of times about PK scrolls and nothing happened. Everyone will pk and clean pk and clean!

​did u try to pk a bit more? imo pking is pretty good how it is right now :D yes, first pk gives u karma which u can clean from 3 mobs (~1k karme), BUT if u pk someone when u have 10+ pks, u can get like 20-30k :D and when u have to pk more than 1 guy, damn man, try to clean like 100k+ karma :P not so easy anymore