Sign in to follow this  
ROKDevil

ROK Video

Good to see you guys are having fun here, but someone explain to me please why we have 2 Korean clans on our server ?

Official Korean not an option ?

Good to see you guys are having fun here, but someone explain to me please why we have 2 Korean clans on our server ?

Official Korean not an option ?

​this sounds  like "go away"  :P

Personality is different about clan 
Nc soft better here team it's good operatting
Here are server is racism? (Access Restriction)
it we're doing because they don't.
Do I have a problem?
murdog...hooooO.o....There is no answer worth. Lineage II don't know. Tactic seo

Do I have a problem?
murdog...hooooO.o....There is no answer worth. Lineage II don't know. Tactic seo

​i think he was asking more out of curiosity then out of spite or racism xD

anyway i think the answer is obvious, they prefer to play here cuz i am here and im awsome... obviously... dont even know whats the question about this mr bizqquit.

@ROKDevil you should consider using both Korean and english tittles on the videos. it would bring more views to you and pop out more for international community interest.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

Do I have a problem?

​i think he was asking more out of curiosity then out of spite or racism xD

anyway i think the answer is obvious, they prefer to play here cuz i am here and im awsome... obviously... dont even know whats the question about this mr bizqquit.

@ROKDevil you should consider using both Korean and english tittles on the videos. it would bring more views to you and pop out more for international community interest.

​Thanks for the tips.
The title for correction.
Thank you :D

San0 backed me up =).

My only curiosity is what features our servers attracted these players that have easy access (language) to official game, the knowledge could be used as an edge to boost international community here.

One Love !

Haters: watch Korean vids of the pros/no-lifers. You'll notice immediately PR is so common as a "tactic" that it's just a part of their style of play.

PR/BSOE is only a buzzkill for the majority of us because there's not enough consistent PVP on this server [yet] to make PRs/BSOEs feel less crippling to the fun. Just my opinion.

San0 backed me up =).

My only curiosity is what features our servers attracted these players that have easy access (language) to official game, the knowledge could be used as an edge to boost international community here.

One Love !

​maybe they simply didnt like the features ncsoft brought into official, e.g. spam of QHP and mana potions, and also thats it pay 2 win with all the candies which are NECESSARY if u want to pvp

even if i could, i wouldnt choose to play on korean off as well, the videos i watch from that server are disgusting with all the sh1t features they put into l2 store which makes u OP as hell

• Like 2

That moment when you realize you had the blessing to arrive on a server that is better than offi in many, many aspects =)

Grateful for our lovely admin team !

• Like 2

Where is video from today when you die 18 v 8 UQ ? we are waiting :)

​i wonder if UQ uploads videos where they bsoe/lose? u can upload it to see your pov

Yes im pretty sure dee never uses bsoe lol..... "dont have ch" , nice excuse but you cant fool people that pvp with you. Maybe newcomers.

Ancord run... Men you are so funny... 6vs3 and u have GODSTYLE. Why u do not say it when pt vs pt ? You do this video to realize you like good players? Go pt vs pt and all see " who was who"

Some people don't know much about the war, the comments.
The war is to think it will be beautiful?
I think you are not at war.
There is always perfect party do you think?
We are, they are not always so.
Come to the ab want to know right away.

The video of the point is.
Obstruction of justice and defense of hunting.
This is why no to all important to say.
Pvp has made and to meet you, do you know?
You ever been tried for war?
Where do you want to see What time? Fight and he promised?
Uniqe Corporation is strong.
I acknowledge that to acknowledge.

Trying to parties.

Party that intended to stop

Contains video of me.
Beautiful to see a movie if you think the war.

• Like 1

man, for example i dont like pvp movi where just gang  9 v 2, its boring like hell. if ppl put good video where thay die  and win  it will be 100 % more intresting for all ppl, and big (up) for you movi skill 

• Like 1

ROKDevil and Zorgzor try english in 1 topic - epic, need only nNyxi here, and the topic will be full of miss understanding :D

​come on :D at least they are trying

ROKDevil and Zorgzor try english in 1 topic - epic, need only nNyxi here, and the topic will be full of miss understanding :D

​come on :D at least they are trying

​Yeah. All jokes aside, I certainly have respect for them trying. Hell, I'm only bilingual by a few words that aren't English..