Sign in to follow this  
datplays

relog while in combat

player H3R3G3 does relog while he have been hit by other player, pls check

​Isn't it just force-closing from Task Manager, or spamming log-in on another open client? I'm asking because I've seen it happen often here, and I'm just wondering how people do it. For research purposes, of course. :ph34r: 

​Isn't it just force-closing from Task Manager, or spamming log-in on another open client? I'm asking because I've seen it happen often here, and I'm just wondering how people do it. For research purposes, of course. :ph34r: 

​one or another, whatever - exploiting

I dont think u can, atleast i cant. When I was runing with mobs on me and my game crashed, i tried to log immidietely(i had 2nd client opened) but i couldnt log. It was saying all the time "account in use". When my character was in game in combat, server didnt let me get in until my character died and combat ended. Dunno how it works for you..

if u try, it will eventually kick you off, but not immediately, but after like 10-15 seconds as far as i remember

​OFC ????

H3R3G3 have some bless escapes from event ... I play solo almost all the time, and some "good guys" like this one, try to stun me to see drops. So I have bless escapes.

Yestaday this archer was PK, so I attacked him., after minuts he get back and stuns me while I was with 3 unicorns on me... 8)) relog..

I dont believe he lost time to open this topic.

Result?? I have more 3 pvp points and -1 bless escape scroll 8))

Well it's kind of hard to solve - if admins somehow change it that you stay online after closing the game, it would probably screw up with even more people who just want to farm but have poor internet connection or HW...

not to hard chance, i have play on server where imposible to disconect, when you leave game  yours person stay  in game 2 min.

Sign in to follow this