Quindim

Project rules, 1.14

This gentleman was really messing up the gameplay last night. Despite being an anti-game attitde, I was wondering if such conduct violates the rule 1.14 of the project.

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

Well, it depends on how you interpret the aforementioned rule. Our gameplay was being harmed, no doubt about it. The point is about the part: "mechanically restricting their access to locations". Our access/stay to point 5 was deliberately restricted because this gentleman was repeatedly coming back bringing that boss. The whole party was being instantly petrified. This is "mechanically", right? But anyway, as I said, "I was wondering". If you don't see a problem with that, nevermind. Have a nice day, Phoenix. :)

In this section, "Restrict access to the game," meant the deliberate obstruction of access to NPC using ...- (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

Here the to you have caused inconvenience gaming moment. As an example - the stun under the mobs. :)

Hello. There will be no ban because it's our mistake. But we are making task with 2 restrictions that will be added:

1) If mob too far away from spawn spot - he will teleport back on spawn point ( will not affect mobs training ).

2) If mob get in piece zone - he will teleport back on spawn point.

Hello. There will be no ban because it's our mistake. But we are making task with 2 restrictions that will be added:

1) If mob too far away from spawn spot - he will teleport back on spawn point ( will not affect mobs training ).

​how far is the too far?

​how far is the too far?

We need to test it to undertand what range will be too far. So after scripters will make this option and install on test server, we will try with 10k range, 20k and etc.

• Like 1

ketahmuh used to to that to us, then i logged my dwarf lv52 to stun him, he died and threate me he would be back, and now, hes truly back !! after 4 months of waiting !!

tbh i was thinking about same thing to do, but on sieges, u bring this thing next to throne room doors, and pretty much nobody can cross it except low lvls, which u can snipe straight away with some distance from the mob, wondered if that would be bannable offense :D 

Koll, you are talkong about mobs, are you planing to do such thing to all RBs, that they wouldnt get pulled too far from their spawn point, or only mobs?

​So lowbies cant bug guards anymore?

BTW as much as i dont like perkunas, doing that thing with RB is nonsense, as someone said just bring it to CS and GG.

​how far is the too far?

We need to test it to undertand what range will be too far. So after scripters will make this option and install on test server, we will try with 10k range, 20k and etc.

sometimes its necessary to pull rb from spawn spot, coz there is alot of other players willing to do it.

​how far is the too far?

sometimes its necessary to pull rb from spawn spot, coz there is alot of other players willing to do it.

​In my opinion RBs should be competetive, not farmed in peace by pulling to other side of map

​how far is the too far?

​In my opinion RBs should be competetive, not farmed in peace by pulling to other side of map

​this, but i would still suggest to have some kind of decent range on pulling RBs, so if enemy wants it, he has to look a bit for it (which is impossible when u take DV boss to plains of dion)

I swear, Lineage attracts people who are just way too creative in screwing up with people... And I thought locking mobs in clan hall was genius, this is entirely new level of 'screw you' :D

• Like 1

I swear, Lineage attracts people who are just way too creative in screwing up with people... And I thought locking mobs in clan hall was genius, this is entirely new level of 'screw you' :D

​was a pretty common method on skelth and Gran Kain.

So its not that much new :P