Koll

Event: Classical Squash!

Why Large High Quality Squash drop Quick Healing Potion?

​And like A LOT >:(

​Because items from this Squash have different chances, for example:

EWB 3%

Proof of blood 10%

And all this items together doesn't give 100%, so if non of the items chance worked to drop - it drops QHP.

​Ahh, it makes sense now.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

EWB 3%

Proof of blood 10%

And all this items together doesn't give 100%, so if non of the items chance worked to drop - it drops QHP.

​But Quick Healing Potion is not on drop list of Large High Quality Squash mentioned on first post.

So I am understand that is set: if no drop than QHP.

But QHP is trash. It is possible to use in peace mode only. QHP is supposed to work like that?

EWB 3%

Proof of blood 10%

​But Quick Healing Potion is not on drop list of Large High Quality Squash mentioned on first post.

So I am understand that is set: if no drop than QHP.

But QHP is trash. It is possible to use in peace mode only. QHP is supposed to work like that?

​Yes. Read description.

Could the QHP be enabled in PvE at least? It's not like anyone's hoarding the QHPs, I mean people usually have like ~5 of them right. At least it would make the QHP drops a bit less annoying :/

Please can u make  FIGHTER/MAGE buff packs tradable ? since I'm playing as warrior and where to put mage scroll buffs ?

​Check NPC Nostalgia to trade them. 

Please can u make  FIGHTER/MAGE buff packs tradable ? since I'm playing as warrior and where to put mage scroll buffs ?

​DAMN I completely forgot about it, I used my fighter buffs just for giggles, I could've got anotherset of buffs, admins pls rollback two weeks :D

​DAMN I completely forgot about it, I used my fighter buffs just for giggles, I could've got anotherset of buffs, admins pls rollback two weeks :D

​I loled so hard.

Admins can we add the event (someday) with pigs and bows. It was nice to have a bow where you can shoot ppl, dont flag and dont deal dmg, just to annoy em :)

​in future to your subclass :)

• Confused 1

is it too much to ask to make straw hat clan warehouse-able i have 2 and want to literally hats of to my great clan leader

Could the QHP be enabled in PvE at least? It's not like anyone's hoarding the QHPs, I mean people usually have like ~5 of them right. At least it would make the QHP drops a bit less annoying :/

​Enable for PvE / PVP and make reuse at least 1 minute :)

​Enable for PvE / PVP and make reuse at least 1 minute :)

​You will start farming Raid bosses solo.

Than make reuse 5, 10 or 30 minutes. Make it usable :) It will be impossible farm RB that way.

​So you don't want to be able using as much as you want between farming mobs.

Instead you want to use 1 for ~500 HP while farming mobs each 5 min?

Yes. Better would be to use it for saving life sometimes. Between mobs Greater Healing Potion is enough.

Than make reuse 5, 10 or 30 minutes. Make it usable :) It will be impossible farm RB that way.

​So you don't want to be able using as much as you want between farming mobs.

Instead you want to use 1 for ~500 HP while farming mobs each 5 min?

​Exactly :)

It should be a 'first aid' for PvE. This will be fine for next events, too (so QHP =/= wasted drop).

• Like 1