Kse

L2Classic.club Future

I guess admins are having the plan of opening H5 with absolutely different name and website without touching the Classic online? Because if not, we will have problems one time or another.

7 minutes ago, Bambi said:

I guess admins are having the plan of opening H5 with absolutely different name and website without touching the Classic online? Because if not, we will have problems one time or another.

Hello. We are planing to open H5 on this domain.

2 hours ago, BeNicePls said:

Many people from classic will move there. :(

Low levels maybe, but not high levels. If high levels move there - means that wanted to leave, but instead of loosing them, we will have them on HF.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Low levels maybe, but not high levels. If high levels move there - means that wanted to leave, but instead of loosing them, we will have them on HF.

A new start, with all the fun it means and it brings, is a big atracttion for anyone.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

on my own experience when a stable project open 2 different serves is a good revenue for owners, but eventually both servers die, hope you know what you are doing here and dont make a mistake just for a month H5 server... 

• Like 1

If you want to launch this new server faster than next 1,5-2 years, please be honest to tell us, to know not to invest real money in this server more. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 23. 2. 2017 at 2:06 AM, Chaparrito said:

on my own experience when a stable project open 2 different serves is a good revenue for owners, but eventually both servers die, hope you know what you are doing here and dont make a mistake just for a month H5 server... 

Normally you'd be right, but you're not taking into account that this is a Classic chronicle, something the L2 scene hasn't seen before.

You're describing situation when e.g. a successful Interlude x25 opens a new High Five x10. These servers are obviously too similar in core it's naturally going to divide the population in two and hurt the project, because none of these projects offer too longterm game.

Back then when you had an older IL or H5 server and the population dropped below 100 it was practically dead server. But Classic is different - look at Skelth for example. Before 2.0 update there were how many, 200 people online? Nobody was giving it a chance. But they released the 2.0 patch, they started releasing tons of events like crazy and they basically used Skill_1016_1.jpg on themselves, because these days more and more players are looking for a server to stay.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter which rates you're going to set, Ruskies will reach 85 and ++eq in like 3 months and leave, regulars maybe a month later, casuals get there in ~half year top. And while the H5 server will go through birth, rise, peak, fall and death, on Classic you'll get like ~10 levels and nobody will sweat it too much. And people who'll grow out of the H5 server will notice that, and even though they initially came here to look for a quick fun, they might get interested in playing on a server which is going to last.

What I'm trying to say, is that the new H5 server can not only not hurt, but even help the current Classic server if the cards are played correctly. However it's important to set rates (or other XP bonuses) as high as possible so the H5 server can feed it's leavers to Classic as soon as possible and be extremelly active in events and other stuff on Classic server, more than on H5 one.

Make Classic server rates 1x or 2x instead of 3x, so get lvl 79-80 be hard and long, and we have longer fun in time. :)

Or maybe, make rates 1x or 2x after 76 lvl.

i think that -no matter what- a lot of people will stop playing in classic when you open the H5 server. You cant avoid that. even people that want to play classic like me will be tempted to start in a new server. I dont like the idea of Η5 because it is an old client if you compare it with the classic server that have the most recent graphics and most recent improvements. Η5 servers dont even have grass on gludio and you cant revert the mouse weel for the zoom of the screen. NCsoft is not updating Η5 servers but they update classic so h5 is a newer chronicle with an older client :)

personally i think that you have to protect classic project and bring more people and not devide its community

Edited by eXistenZ
  • Like 3

h5 server?why???its better to open classic with higher rates,many want to play classic but they dont want to farm till death.classic x10-20 will be better.There isnt any high rate classic but many low-mid-high rate h5 exists.bad choice

• Like 1

bad choice for h5... new server classic with rates x5-x10 - the best way to invite new ppl to stay on this project :x

pls no, high rate classic is 1.) doomed to die within month 2.) steal ppl from current classic server

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

pls no, high rate classic is 1.) doomed to die within month 2.) steal ppl from current classic server

Well if it dies within a month then why is stealing people an issue?

photo.jpg

7 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well if it dies within a month then why is stealing people an issue?

photo.jpg

almost went full retard and started writing why, then realized its you who replaied so i stopped :D 

On 8/3/2017 at 6:22 AM, MoDoy said:

same with h5, is a month server, and will steal ppl from classic x3

Edited by Chaparrito

7 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

same with h5, is a month server, and will steal ppl from classic x3

not saying otherwise, but its admins idea, not mine, if they decide they will do it, they will, and i guess opening second h5 server is much better than opening classic (i dont think H5 server can bring many ppl to classic, because ppl who play H5 would quit before even 20 lvl on classic, but maybe the name will spread, dunno)

On 3/8/2017 at 2:13 PM, human said:

bad choice for h5... new server classic with rates x5-x10 - the best way to invite new ppl to stay on this project :x

this will be the end of our classic server... there is no point in doing that...

Everything is fine , h5 servers you can find on every corner. It's just another dead project , like other h5 servers. what you talking about "h5 server will kill Classic" .. :D haha. i never connect to h5 server in this life :D .

On my career more than 1000 servers,and my count stop when i find classic. Talking island  Just need an update , and online will be always fine . To play on the classics, you have 2 choices - play on the official server like grankain or play here. TO PLAY ON H5 server , you have 1000 choises. only idiot can go to old h5 from classic. sorry for bad english .

16 hours ago, Chest said:

Everything is fine , h5 servers you can find on every corner. It's just another dead project , like other h5 servers. what you talking about "h5 server will kill Classic" .. :D haha. i never connect to h5 server in this life :D .

On my career more than 1000 servers,and my count stop when i find classic. Talking island  Just need an update , and online will be always fine . To play on the classics, you have 2 choices - play on the official server like grankain or play here. TO PLAY ON H5 server , you have 1000 choises. only idiot can go to old h5 from classic. sorry for bad english .

What makes you think there are not a lot of "idiots" (as you call they)? And if those "idiots" will leave for a new fresh H5 server you'r agree that classic community will suffer?

yes i am. but if 2.0 comes faster than h5. I do not believe that someone will leave for h5 . maybe leave ppls who play solo . but normal clan parties or friend parties stay. on h5 normal party own server very fast,and all back to classic. I think that this h5 server will only increase the number of people on our classic server. 

It may be true what you say if admins will seek to promote classic server with this H5 server. However the release date of the new server must be close to the 2.0 patch. In this case I think they will be few who will migrate to the new server and thus will not be affected classic community.