Kse

L2Classic.club Future

in my opinion and I might be wrong ( which I doubt) if u open a new server no matter what chronicle will be u will kill the classic for the following reasons:

1. There isn't such a crowd on l2 classic server

2. Ppl that started recently on server and have a hard time as we all did when we started ... they will have the big temptation to give a try to ur other server also , where life 100% will be much easier and this will lead to a even lower population on classic

3. Basically what I said on point #2 opening a new server wont bring more players on classic in fact classic population will drop as ppl will migrate on ur new one thinking that they might have better chances there as ppl on classic are quite high allready

4. Best thing to do right now as population on classic is still decent is to put 2.0 as soon as possible as I can guarantee you that more players will join the server . I played on l2 classic Skelth ( Innova)  and I can tell you one thing once u lost ur population no matter what efforts u will do u wont get it high again . They tried so much with all kind of events double exp .. buff scrools ...nothing only now recently they put 2.0 and population increased but still for nothing as server was to dead 300 players .... DONT DO SAME MISTAKE HERE

​Exactly! Put all efforts to ONE server. And put all ppl to ONE server. If you have time to make another server i can offer you many things to fix:

- Cat Eye 30 lvl RB is unkillable for his lvl with his heals. I tryed 6 times to kill it with good party and succeed only 1 time. And that time we had: WC lvl 60 for buffs and PP with Berserk2, half of party had C bows (Akat or Eminience), 2 shamans that was burning mana from healers by cooldown (without shamans i guess it still wouldnt be possible) 2 bows D overenchanted 8+, and Elemental Summoner on side that was giving us Mass cubics ......................and we was killing it 25-30 minutes.... So i want to ask you REALLY? RB LVL 30 really need to be so difficult? Thats how you meet new players on server, just saying. You can make it hard, or even very hard, but why its supposed to be unkillable..?

- Books like Tome of Blood etc. are not having right discription: its said that its sword! If its a sword why I cant use Sting skill with this book-sword with my Shilen Knight?? Simple situation; imagine I am new player and i want to buy book from market - i see discription: typed sword, ok fine i ll take. And after that i am fucked up because it doesnt work.

- Few places have broken geodata where you cant move properly, like Northern corner of Sea of Spores - can be fixed i guess, will be better.

- And there are many many things like that, that can be improved..

​You are talking right now about scripting stuff. Please read our 1st post. We already told that it will not affect scripters work, because there are nothing need to be fixed on files that we have. 

​Another server ll take its time, its 100%, even if your files are ideal. And "So no peoples movement from Classic to HF are expected." its not truth. Dont need to explain, its just not truth. On both servers you ll see shouts; change adena on Classic for Emik on HF etc. etc. And ppl gonna move there and back all the time, like we saw it many times in different projects. Now you have chance to be unique and make only Classic server, without side useless additions. Dont lose your chance!

- Cat Eye 30 lvl RB is unkillable for his lvl with his heals. I tryed 6 times to kill it with good party and succeed only 1 time. And that time we had: WC lvl 60 for buffs and PP with Berserk2, half of party had C bows (Akat or Eminience), 2 shamans that was burning mana from healers by cooldown (without shamans i guess it still wouldnt be possible) 2 bows D overenchanted 8+, and Elemental Summoner on side that was giving us Mass cubics ......................and we was killing it 25-30 minutes.... So i want to ask you REALLY? RB LVL 30 really need to be so difficult? Thats how you meet new players on server, just saying. You can make it hard, or even very hard, but why its supposed to be unkillable..?

​i tested this boss myself countless times and in none of them theres any heal + none of the minions even have healing skills acording to the scripters.

can you please tell me the exact conditions on when this happen and if possible make a video next time you go to raid it?

​i tested this boss myself countless times and in none of them theres any heal + none of the minions even have healing skills acording to the scripters.

can you please tell me the exact conditions on when this happen and if possible make a video next time you go to raid it?

​I think Boar rb is bugged too.  Not sure if it should be like this but minions are harder to kill that the rb itself. Some1 reported it already some time ago but sano said all works fine

I think Boar rb is bugged too.  Not sure if it should be like this but minions are harder to kill that the rb itself. Some1 reported it already some time ago but sano said all works fine

I didnt meet any problem with boar actually, killed few times

If thats so, you must be had a reason for check. I am not a programmer, i dk how its in the code, but that rb has 2 healers and they heal, they heal  a lot (ofc if you didnt change anything with it for last month). And the thing is 1 critical healing is enough to destroy a huge progress made by party.

Its how i said, pretty much exactly;

- for side buff WC 58+, PP 44+, ES 40+

- weapon: AKAT + 2xC bows+ Reinflongbow +10 +Reinflongbow +5, 3 more TOP or preTOP D bows

- party: 2 shamans for mp drain, 6 random fighters, 1 palus knight (tank), all  28-37 lvls

- killing time 20-25 minutes

----------------------------------------

Its Cats Eye 30 lvl RB in partizan hideaway from dion, stays alive usually, because ppl cant kill it simply. I dont farm it at all because its unfarmable and low lvl for addition. So ye, i dont have video, or screenshots. But it is, what it is.

-------------------------------------------------

We was not about to prove or check anything. The guys was doing fast raid exp. They were killing RBs in a raw one by one, and i joined them. When we run out of bosses we came to Cats Eye, and I said them straight - "its not possible to kill it, believe me". But it was a luck that we had 2 guys that was lvling up Orcs shamans. So we started like usual. We damaged RB for 10%, and Shamans started to feel that its going ok. We went to 75-80% hp of Boss and got critical Healing from Raid fighter for 5-10% of hp, which was annoying. Starting from that point our shamans begun to drain mana by cooldown from 2 healers, and after that we was able to move further by boss hp bar. Thats why I make conclusion, that its not possible to kill it without 2 shamans. Because 1 shaman is not enough to burn mana from 2 Cats Eye healers, though you even have a huge buff/boost.

I think Boar rb is bugged too.  Not sure if it should be like this but minions are harder to kill that the rb itself. Some1 reported it already some time ago but sano said all works fine

I didnt meet any problem with boar actually, killed few times

​Yea cos u exploit minions bug ( pulling minions away)

Did u try to kill minions?

I cant say for sure, cause i am the one tanking. Just know that we succeed with raid few times.

---------------------------------------------------

I guess you are right about guards. But i think its not something like priority number one, because people can kill it in the end. So RB is descent, you can farm it.

Another picture with this Cats Eye

what about wipe?...and make it 5x and u have a lot of ppl---> no adena seller

​lol... are you serious...?!

1.) there will be always sellers.. adena, items.. no matther rates..

2.) wipe would make more ppl leave than come to server...

what about wipe?...and make it 5x and u have a lot of ppl---> no adena seller

​lol... are you serious...?!

1.) there will be always sellers.. adena, items.. no matther rates..

2.) wipe would make more ppl leave than come to server...

​no, i know tons of ppl are not joining, cuz they think they cant compete on 1 year old server, less ppl would leave than the ones who would come here in case of wipe, but its bad idea to just crap on all our effort and time spent on talking islant.

also opening new classic server with different rate might go terribly wrong for x3 population, so all our hopes lies in admins advertisement and things they do to help newbs compete

Btw why Giran Harbor for trade? People check empty Giran and quit (I also did check servers population this way) You are doing great job. But dont make mistakes

​Not sure about others but for me, one of the 'core' classic things about L2 was a Giran full of shops...

But the teleports would have to be free for low levels like up to 20, so people can actually go and check the Giran :)

​gh is good, if someone checks giran for ppl, he MUST have been at least once in GH.

ps. if You will make giran trade center again KureciKidylka will scream in pain every time well group there for loa :D

Btw why Giran Harbor for trade? People check empty Giran and quit (I also did check servers population this way) You are doing great job. But dont make mistakes

​Not sure about others but for me, one of the 'core' classic things about L2 was a Giran full of shops...

But the teleports would have to be free for low levels like up to 20, so people can actually go and check the Giran :)

​gh is good, if someone checks giran for ppl, he MUST have been at least once in GH.

ps. if You will make giran trade center again KureciKidylka will scream in pain every time well group there for loa :D

​yeah man :D its painfull to port in GH for me (or my crappy computer to be specific)

Just Keep Being The Only EUROPEAN CLASSIC SERVER as you started and reach the Korean-Russ level 3-4 k online and make this server A beast you get more money than making a HF anyway....

​your words to makes us so sad... :(

Just Keep Being The Only EUROPEAN CLASSIC SERVER as you started and reach the Korean-Russ level 3-4 k online and make this server A beast you get more money than making a HF anyway....

​your words to makes us so sad... :(

​Why is that mate?

"People, who loves Classic, will never play on chronicle such as HF at this point. So no peoples movement from Classic to HF are expected."

I started to play classic a week ago, if the h5 server was open i wouldn 't start playing Classic cause it was more than one year since it opens

Maybe u should add MORE BENEFITS for those who starts to play CLASSIC , to have more new people (MAYBE INCREASE TO X6 THE RATES OF EXP OF MOB 40- OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ONLY EXP AND SP, old players would undestand it, the server needs more new people)

But if u open a new server, even h5, there won t be new Classic players and some of the classic that are playing classic will start playing h5 just for start in a server since the beggining.... 

that s my opinion, u have to really think this decision... maybe make a poll

PD: excuse me for my english 

As someone who would never want to play H5 over classic, i just have to disagree Joaqo. You can't generalize, that's just the way you think, and i understand some other players might think like that too and prefer to start on a fresh H5 over old classic.

But there will also be players like me who prefer to start on an older classic server over a fresh h5 (i started few months ago, classic is actually the only reason i came back to L2).

To say that there will be no new classic players is stretching a little bit, the average l2 players has grown older, a lot of us are too tired of the early server rushes anyway (they tend to last what, 2-4 months before top competition starts quitting and leaving it for casuals that might/might not quit ?), some of us just look for long-term servers too, and this classic one will always be the choice for that.

As someone who would never want to play H5 over classic, i just have to disagree Joaqo. You can't generalize, that's just the way you think, and i understand some other players might think like that too and prefer to start on a fresh H5 over old classic.

But there will also be players like me who prefer to start on an older classic server over a fresh h5 (i started few months ago, classic is actually the only reason i came back to L2).

To say that there will be no new classic players is stretching a little bit, the average l2 players has grown older, a lot of us are too tired of the early server rushes anyway (they tend to last what, 2-4 months before top competition starts quitting and leaving it for casuals that might/might not quit ?), some of us just look for long-term servers too, and this classic one will always be the choice for that.

​i am agree with u, not 100% but almost everything, what do u think about add more benefits to new players ? 

h5 , is a rush chronicle but cause most server has high rates, if u put a x3 h5 u will have a lot of old school players joining it and learning how to play in that chornicle but it just my opinion, i think that a POLL is necesary to know the opinion of all the clubclassicplayers

Any idea when in January the new

server will be up and running?

we are 4 old players who wants to return for 

a fresh start ?

a fresh start 😉

There are no plans about h5 server yet. As we said before nothing will be done for this h5 server until 2.0 is up and runing fully without any issues on live server.

a fresh start ?

There are no plans about h5 server yet. As we said before nothing will be done for this h5 server until 2.0 is up and runing fully without any issues on live server.

​So

Low rate High Five server is planned to be launched on January, 2017

Is definitely dead?​

a fresh start 😉

​So

Is definitely dead?​

No. Its defnitly not happening before 2.0.

a fresh start ?

​So

Is definitely dead?​

​Not sure if I was understood properly; I mean - technically, even if the 2.0 was to be released tommorow, there'd still be a chance you'd release High Five within the remaining 15 days (including basic advertisement etc.)?

a fresh start 😉

​So

Is definitely dead?​

​Not sure if I was understood properly; I mean - technically, even if the 2.0 was to be released tommorow, there'd still be a chance you'd release High Five within the remaining 15 days (including basic advertisement etc.)?

​i said this already in another post which i believe was also created by you but i will say it again.

priority atm its only the finish and launching of 2.0 update on live server.

nothing will be done regarding the high 5 server untill 2.0 is rdy and live working fully.

that topic with announce of this h5 server in future was just for ppl to not be caught by surprise when it will happen.

h5 server doesnt matter at all atm, it something that will come when it will come an information will be posted when it will happen.

and obviously it wont happen on januray ofc.

Edited by San0

information about the H5? website? date?

​Hello. More info will be after 2.0 on classic.

• Like 1