Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Event - Pick up

I logged 30 mins ago and saw a guy shouting my clan is stealing people, I asked him whats wrong and he lost 1 ewc cause he lagged and didn't pick up from event and a clan mate of mine picked it up. Now if you don't want to lose items from event, follow these steps. First try to don't play with lags, second go to a place like elven ruins or orc barracks or whatever place without people not in GIRAN HARBOR. You lost ewc not a whole B set and he didnt steal it from you he picked it up. Also my mate wasn't online to talk with him, you acted so bad and wherever I see you you will get pked. (Talesss - Earendill) Made this post so people will know that we didn't steal anything from anyone and if just talked with me and didn't just shout in all towns I'd give the ewc myself.

Ok.

But according to stealing/scamming worth to add that back in 1.0 well known on forum Zorgzor in game Taduliz scammed whole CWH of polish clan which trusted him.
All materials, recipes, 25k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena (3 months of server). This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing here.

I made this post so people will know that they should beware of ppl like that, first he gain ur trust and later uses u to steal all of your goods, which takes away will of playing anymore.

I know there re still ppl on forum that can confirm.

• Like 1

Ok.

But according to stealing/scamming worth to add that back in 1.0 well known on forum Zorgzor in game Taduliz scammed whole CWH of polish clan which trusted him.
All materials, recipes, 25k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena. This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing on server.

I made this post so people will know that they should beware of ppl like that, first he gain ur trust and later uses u to steal all of your goods, which takes away will of playing anymore.

​I know that story.. Just disgusting.

You taking it too close )

​Ye, well these guys made a macro with that

Ok.

All materials, recipes, 25k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena (3 months of server). This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing here.

​25k PoB  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sad story o.O Stealers in game must be in real life realy big loosers. ;)

But in game, when u get lag and someone pick up your ewc, its nothing bad. Its like people hate us, cause we killing random parties by RB and we take it for self.

Hello to all,

I am the famous pro "picker".
I am honest man and i am not hiding myself.

First: I would never steal (anything) as a meaning of stealing. As Soil wrote it clearly, i ported on MDT and the only thing i did was to press F5.
I did not exploit anything or i did not lie (players) or what ever your are thinking on.
The result is already known.

Second: Picking-up items from the clear ground is a common thing. Even though i would come and stun till you to die from mobs and drop all your precious items (magic rings may be). Then you will scream again? Come on this is part of the game and the game-play of the lineage2 world. (sorry for your lag you need to be mad on your ISP, not me).

If admins wanted to change this, they would just switch to Auto-picking system.

I hope you got me, i wouldn't even bore to write this, but since its so important for you (forum trolls) here is my reply.

P.S. if you want to know why i did it, i did it coz it's fun. Noobs shall suffer. The same way i suffer from bigger players. World is cruel and Lineage2 world is even more.

Regards to all the Drama queens,
S.B.

• Like 5

Hello to all,

I am the famous pro "picker".
I am honest man and i am not hiding myself.

First: I would never steal (anything) as a meaning of stealing. As Soil wrote it clearly, i ported on MDT and the only thing i did was to press F5.
I did not exploit anything or i did not lie (players) or what ever your are thinking on.
The result is already known.

Second: Picking-up items from the clear ground is a common thing. Even though i would come and stun till you to die from mobs and drop all your precious items (magic rings may be). Then you will scream again? Come on this is part of the game and the game-play of the lineage2 world. (sorry for your lag you need to be mad on your ISP, not me).

If admins wanted to change this, they would just switch to Auto-picking system.

I hope you got me, i wouldn't even bore to write this, but since its so important for you (forum trolls) here is my reply.

P.S. if you want to know why i did it, i did it coz it's fun. Noobs shall suffer. The same way i suffer from bigger players. World is cruel and Lineage2 world is even more.

Regards to all the Drama queens,
S.B.

​You just did what anyone would do

Ok.

​Thats how guilty act. Trying to cover ur sins behind this big letters and color? Sad. How do u live with urself being scammer? Did u thief someone irl alrdy?

Ok.

​Thats how guilty act. Trying to cover ur sins behind this big letters and color? Sad. How do u live with urself being scammer? Did u thief someone irl alrdy?

​yep i steal 50k pob write to admin to check me