Koll

Test server unavailable.

Dear friends!

We start transferring 2.0 features on our test server, plus activated login only with 2.0 client, so right now you will not be able to login with 1.5 client on test server.

We will upload 2.0 client with our patch when we will be ready to show test server to you.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 6

Dear friends!

We start transferring 2.0 features on our test server, plus activated login only with 2.0 client, so right now you will not be able to login with 1.5 client on test server.

We will upload 2.0 client with our patch when we will be ready to show test server to you.

When will the transition to 2.0 on the live server?

Dear friends!

When will the transition to 2.0 on the live server?

​WAIT FOR ITTTTT.

Soon.

you guys should know already you are not getting any date announced till everything is almost ready. xD

what i can tell for sure is that sadly it will not be this month yet :/ 

you guys should know already you are not getting any date announced till everything is almost ready. xD

​and this month test server up, any chance? :D

​and this month test server up, any chance? :D

​How about this month? :) @San0 :P

im confident on it, but again it doesnt depend on me only. with info i have it will prolly be available this month but once again dont want to break your hearts so i wont promisse anything.

im confident on it, but again it doesnt depend on me only. with info i have it will prolly be available this month but once again dont want to break your hearts so i wont promisse anything.

​ok, its time, month is ending, lets push Koll :D

On 19.05.2017 at 1:25 PM, eXistenZ said:

How soon?

On 19.05.2017 at 2:11 PM, Flavio said:

not to soon

"despacito"