Sign in to follow this  
San0

Lowbie Love Mini-Update Patch Notes.

as basicly everything that is a drop on this game, it is based on a chance, if you hunting the right mobs in the selected locations keep trying my young padawan, force will be strong with you and shall bring you herbs!!!

• Like 1

hmm i dont get any herb drops in ac. :(

Have you farm in those locations?

- Herb cannot be used if character is higher then level 40 (40 still can use it, but 41 and higher cant)

- This herb drop can be obtained in the following locations:

• Ruins of Agony
  • Ruins of Despair
  • Abandoned Camp
  • Partisans Hideaway
  • Execution Grounds
  • Cruma Marshlands
  • Breka Stronghold
  • Death Pass
  • Wastelands
  • Plains of Lizardmen

NOTE: Most of this locations have also quests on which ADENA reward was increased so players can combo it up for a smother and a bit faster progress.​​

Jesus, just stop QQ and keep exp ur 50+ lv char! Dont be a asshole, just bcuz we had a hardtime doesnt mean that everyone else has to. I think its a great update for newcomers and i truly believe that this will increase the population on server. And changing a little subject. I think that the giran harbor market should be changed to giran, many new comers go to Giran and see no market there at all and think its a dead server. And Giran market is very nostalgic, i wish i could see this full of ppl selling and buying again.

• Like 2

Hi guys I started here 2 days ago with a group of 5 friends and have a total of 10 hours on my character. 

I saw many ppl crying about the lowbie update. I can understand what your statement is but if this update was not going to happen this server would stand no chance on growing. This player-friendly update is going to bring some people in that in the near future will lead to a bigger community which means more markets,pvps,sieges etc.

• Like 1

Hi guys I started here 2 days ago with a group of 5 friends and have a total of 10 hours on my character. 

I saw many ppl crying about the lowbie update. I can understand what your statement is but if this update was not going to happen this server would stand no chance on growing. This player-friendly update is going to bring some people in that in the near future will lead to a bigger community which means more markets,pvps,sieges etc.

giphy.gif

NC soft or Classic Club should make a passive skill for support classes that gives back xx amount of mana, with a chance, when hitting a monster while farming. It's not like orc mystic mechanics in god, nor like prophet passive. And it's just to help solo healers when there's no party. Either this or introduce some low/med lvl mana herbs. 

NC soft or Classic Club should make a passive skill for support classes that gives back xx amount of mana, with a chance, when hitting a monster while farming. It's not like orc mystic mechanics in god, nor like prophet passive. And it's just to help solo healers when there's no party. Either this or introduce some low/med lvl mana herbs. 

​invocation should do this job but ncsoft decided its not needed... lets keep it that way, try to do server as much retail as we can

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

hello im new in server... im comming here from skelth... i see server havent transformations ( bad) and gm's dont help new players... i want see what he will give in lvling reward in saviors....i think ur choise to make server custom is bad :/ anyway u keep the server good GG HF

• Thanks 1

hello im new in server... im comming here from skelth... i see server havent transformations ( bad) and gm's dont help new players... i want see what he will give in lvling reward in saviors....i think ur choise to make server custom is bad :/ anyway u keep the server good GG HF

​Hello. In this topic there are info about changes to help newbie. Also to help newbie we have:

• Sad 1

This "starting pack" was a strong reason for me to start playing on this server,

​SAN000000000000000000000000000000000! 

I mean, glad to hear that, enjoy your stay :)

• Like 2

i have some questions, i am lvl 33 right now, i did these quest

• Grim Collector
  • Vanquish Remnants
  • Hunt of the Black Lion

and i think they are not x5, also the hunt of the black lion did t drop any CARGO BOX, that are the best items of the quest.... 

Sophia gave me only 2 SOE when i change 10 Lion Claws... really strange.... it looks like u nerf it instead of put x5 reward, same with the adena rewards wich are more important...

PD: Excuse me for my english

all those quests have x5 ADENA reward only. but you guys need to remember its not x5 from what it was back on other chronicles. its x5 comparing to the reward it was setted up before for classic chronicle.

about cargo boxes they were removed.

I made 1 character lvl 21 50% last night and didnt get 1 herb of progress,

I farmed in talking island till lvl 13 and from 13 to 21 50% in abandoned camp. where i had farmed 20+ herb of progress till lvl 25 with 1 character 2 weeks ago in same loc.

were the herb of progress deleted from server? O.o

EDIT: I got some herb of progress but it looks like chance has been reduced much.

Thanks.

all those quests have x5 ADENA reward only. but you guys need to remember its not x5 from what it was back on other chronicles. its x5 comparing to the reward it was setted up before for classic chronicle.

about cargo boxes they were removed.

​i remeber that i made a lot of money with those quest in the past... old times...

thank u for the info 

Could you please consider any aditional changes for newbies starting pack before 2.0 comes? 

I think many new people will come and the best "welcome drink"  would be even more increased help for them.

• Thanks 1

Could you please consider any aditional changes for newbies starting pack before 2.0 comes? 

I think many new people will come and the best "welcome drink"  would be even more increased help for them.

​In 2.0 there'd will be a pretty good achievement system + academy so leveling up to relevant levels should be much less frustrating now.

I'm still inclined towards pushing players into small parties rather than farming solo / boxed duo, but atm releasing 2.0 asap is a key.