Sign in to follow this  
San0

Lowbie Love Mini-Update Patch Notes.

GJ with this move!

Aha, gj, u re crazy. Lvling character for epic bosses is easier than never. half day for lvl 40 for player who is playing here. 2 days for newcomer.

I play here since 1st day of server. I did multiple characters from 0. WC, SE, spoil all this not so far ago 1-3 month ago, when server was lower on population than it is now. And alot of characters before.
I see no single problem for any class to lvl up proper on low lvls. 

All what u need is to have fun and spend some time reaching lvl 40. 3 days for nolifer, week for someone else.

And u just made it power lvling from 1-40 in 1-2 days. Biggest bullsht ever to be honest.

U got used to listen all crying of ppl that want everything for free. And u forget that its classic and its supposed to be HARD.
This thing u posted here is making classic 1-40 what was the most fun part - u made it easy as H5 or even easier.

Instead of delete some adena from game after all mistakes have been done before which escalated into shtload of adena of server u re starting giving it for free.

I dont agree with what u re doing. If u wanted to do such things u should boost ppl at begining of server, when was hard as fuk, not now when u can join random clan and get items/adena for start. Or just sell some arrows on Giran per 100k each. PPL like to help.

If u start ur playing from making spoiler till 20lvl u will have enough adena to survive.

Just wait until u start giving exp buffs/scrolls to 70+ lvls, coz u alrdy giving 20% SP boosts and enchants from events for free, when everybody have 300kk in his WH.

Stop this or u ruin economy which been alrdy hurt bad and kill classic spirit. U go too far.

​Stop cry lol! and use this:
butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcr

​Its so funny when u come to this topic posting funny pictures, when u were one of coming up with sht idea of boosting lowbies, bcoz u suck at it urself.

Go, go kids, look at the price of enchants go up to 10kk

Grow up emo kid, only u visit all topic and everywhere u wrote negative post. U rly need lots of cream. :D

Its called personal opinion, go google it.

• Confused 1

OU MAIIIII GAAANT You Destroy D Grade Market  wtf this is not classic anymore i spend 15 days get 30lvl and now its easy...
Just Stfu And Enjoy the oportunity that more people can catch up so we can have bigger massive fights at sieges,bigger community  si ck of same UQ/PERKS
P.S Love you enemys w/o you My game is pointless :P

• Like 1

OU MAIIIII GAAANT You Destroy D Grade Market  wtf this is not classic anymore i spend 15 days get 30lvl and now its easy...
Just Stfu And Enjoy the oportunity that more people can catch up so we can have bigger massive fights at sieges,bigger community  si ck of same UQ/PERKS
P.S Love you enemys w/o you My game is pointless :P

​n/c :P 

question to admin can you add stats for this set's ?? cast, att speed ... i know in real classic they work like this but is not real classic :P and in other server when we do this's q clan repu incrested ... can add this's too or no ?? only ask :)

no, this sets will stay as they are, they provide you with D grade p def in trade for basicly 15 minutes of your time. They are not the best to use but they are free.

For the herb of progress drop in Breka Stronghold, is it limited to breka orcs or it could drop from bugbears too? Does it extend to Gorgon Garden?

its for the monster that are listed on that location. so basicly if you want to know what mobs drop in breka stronghold you open the breka stronghold location on l2wiki and the monsters displayed on that location are the ones who drops herb.

in the breka stronghold case this is the list.

no, this sets will stay as they are, they provide you with D grade p def in trade for basicly 15 minutes of your time. They are not the best to use but they are free.

​I only ask San0 :) thx for answer

Damn that's a real sweet update... Now make sure you advertise it enough. This is what people care about most when joining an old server.

Any advertise you make from now on, please put entire weight on this newbie update. Lately I've seen this google ad banner somewhere where it said '5000+ online' or something like that. Everyone knows these numbers are fake, and even if they believe that they'll just quit when they see figure out anyway. But this is something that they can touch and use to get into the game, so please know that making this update is only 10% of the success, the remaining 90% is selling it.

• Haha 1

new banners are being released already. those were old ones.

you should find something that resembles to this for now

• Like 1

its for the monster that are listed on that location. so basicly if you want to know what mobs drop in breka stronghold you open the breka stronghold location on l2wiki and the monsters displayed on that location are the ones who drops herb.

in the breka stronghold case this is the list.

PbEZ24N1

​Thank you for your response.

What droprate is on herbs? I was half an hour on Breka Orc with monk lvl 32 and no herbs dropped. (I made update before)

What droprate is on herbs? I was half an hour on Breka Orc with monk lvl 32 and no herbs dropped. (I made update before)

​Pretty low. I got one an hour ago.

Sadly, another nice server just started its selfdestruction... appeasment policy towards give-us-everything-for-free-&-make-it-more-easy-to-catch-up crying ones proved to be cancer everywhere it appeared. That's exactly the reason why "Classic" version of Lineage had to be introduced, and now you are about to cancer it down again :-(

With introducing free-for-all, non-droppable D-grade Armor with no time limit (doesn't matter that it isn't top) - but until C-grade it's nice, then:

-> who will be motivated to struggle for completing Brigandine set?

-> it will ruin part of D-grade economy

-> with nobody pursuing Brigandine Helmet keys, grats, you've established new ghost-location with only trash drop (yep, Brigandine will change to trash)

... this is exactly how does this cancer start...

... and having only Aden instance and Baylor instance as only two places in the game where to go during all evening, to effectively catch-up with 100+ (in that point I've left Innova), is exactly how does this cancer end.

If you plan to start HF "Classic" server in June 2017, please, can't you just pick all this newcomers catch-up crap, move it to that server, make it kids' dream (they will surely love you :-) ), and let Talking Island server to be oldfashioned Classic for hardliners? (or vice versa - newcomers crap on TI, HF for hardliners)

Thanks, Thisias.

• Confused 1

@Thisias I don't think Briga is a trash now. I mean, helmet is selling for how much, 1,5kk last time I saw? Newbies were never buying it anyway. People who were buying it are old players making new chars or - in some cases - some generous old clans buying it for new people. Yes, the price will drop a bit, but when you're an old player making a new char and you've got >50kk adena in cash, do you really want to bother with a long quest to get a far worse armor than the one you could buy for 2kk total?

And even if everyone magically stopped buying Brigandine and D grade market D grade armor market disappeared, it would still be a fair price for bringing new people to the server. Because let's be honest, you don't leave because D grade armor market is unhealthy, you leave because you get bored playing solo before level 40 where people start to gather. And that's exactly what this change helps against.

Previously, I was against the introduction of free D grade armor. But if it will attract new players and help them raise their level faster - now I'm for it.

Why do you people come here saying D grade market will die, when the admins said fucking clearly that, after studying the market, there is no D grade one. And the items of D grade available are over-enchanted and and expensive. 

@Thisias I don't think Briga is a trash now. I mean, helmet is selling for how much, 1,5kk last time I saw? Newbies were never buying it anyway. People who were buying it are old players making new chars or - in some cases - some generous old clans buying it for new people. Yes, the price will drop a bit, but when you're an old player making a new char and you've got >50kk adena in cash, do you really want to bother with a long quest to get a far worse armor than the one you could buy for 2kk total?

And even if everyone magically stopped buying Brigandine and D grade market D grade armor market disappeared, it would still be a fair price for bringing new people to the server. Because let's be honest, you don't leave because D grade armor market is unhealthy, you leave because you get bored playing solo before level 40 where people start to gather. And that's exactly what this change helps against.

​My point was, that, in general, catch-up mechanics effectively shut down entire parts of game, which is why I see them bad. This is just beginning. Now admins got convinced by "cryers", that game starts upon level 40. So they started to shut down pre-40 part of game for newcomers and twinks of existing players (exp fast through low locations, don't struggle for equip at low locations for too long....) What will this attitudes lead to? Pre-40 part of game dies altogether. Useless mobs, with useless drops and spoils, useless parts of map. Because players will do 15mins Q and they're equipped until c-grade...

But this is not the end, another "cryers" will come and convince admins that game starts upon lvl 52..., ....upon lvl 61 ....upon lvl 76 ...upon lvl 85 ...upon lvl 90 ...upon lvl 100+ ...got it?

Classic was about re-opening died parts of game and now admins tend to let them die again because of hordes of kids who want everything now&easy to start to play here. That's why I proposed - if Administration considers new server - what about create one "now&easy-fashioned" for those lines of newcomer catch-uppers and second one "blood-sweat-and-tears-hardcore-oldfashioned" without catch-ups, super-low-rate with all (mid-high-top since no-grade) equip only dropped or crafted for hardliners?

Edit: I don't want to be only negative... I see admins doing lot of work, implementing lots of good ideas (game drops auction, intelligent way managed offline trades, COLs for ppl to be able to purchace premium window for in-game money, etc.), Kse is awsome bot hunter with completely different attitude towards reported bots than I've met on NC-west, CS streaming, attitude towards solving lag issues. That's why it's so painful to me seeing this project going bad way.

As a newcomer I find it pretty useful. I was pretty upset when I found out that squash event just stopped after the day I joined your server. I am glad to see that there are numerous players even in starter towns after a year as well.

I have a question though: For the quest "Vanquish Remnants" is the adena cap of the quest also increased from 1000 adena to 5000 or just the reward for single quest items?

• Sad 1

That herb of progress barely drops. It's completely useless. I would exchange that crap with a low/medium mana herb.

@Thisias I see your point there, but I've already talked about this in different thread - the server needs players, all kinds of them. Of course, hardcore players won't mind the slow grind, they'll get to the 40 even with solo elven oracle if they main it... The problem is, the other part - the major part - of people coming here just can't deal with having to level up to 40 mostly alone, so we need to help them to keep the server up and healthy, even for a price... 

people crying about a free D grade set with no set bonuses and even worse stats than brigandine/manticore/elven mithril really made my day.

• Like 1

people crying about a free D grade set with no set bonuses and even worse stats than brigandine/manticore/elven mithril really made my day.

​People are always finding a reason to cry. And if they can't find one, they will make it up.

It's just stupid.

And, as I was expecting, some1 came with "blah blah, not fair, we were levelling hard, and they are not blah, blah"

Others crying for D grade market. Where you saw that market? 10 ppl selling D grade items in GH. That's what you call D grade market?

You are complaining about so minor stuff. And still, want more people to join the server. How? Miracles?

You should stop being selfish and think once in a wghile. Server is 1 year old. People are just scared to start from 0 because they think they won't be able to catch up with you, who is here for 1 year.

And here is a good chance, small, but help. No1 is being hurted by it, everyone only wins.

As a newcomer I find it pretty useful. I was pretty upset when I found out that squash event just stopped after the day I joined your server. I am glad to see that there are numerous players even in starter towns after a year as well.

I have a question though: For the quest "Vanquish Remnants" is the adena cap of the quest also increased from 1000 adena to 5000 or just the reward for single quest items?

Dear friends!

The Event will last 1 week longer!

It will be running till October, 23rd and NPC Puss the Cat  will stay till October, 28th