Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

PvP PvP!

i knew it, i felt something wrong with you in that fight at the bridge, you idiot !!!!!!!!!!

​Hahahaha! I love you too  ^_^

Fixed once your 100% Stun, you will suck so hard and so long as you can have fun (mr. balance gladiator)

​did you even see the video ? oppa and rolan resisted his 100% stun. 

Stop crying crybabies UQ , i know its in your blood but at least try not to look like a fool :)

Everything is clear in this video.

Everybody rekt UQ.
And low amount of Perk ally, if so, only low lvls ganked under mobs. When u gank tops there is no video, coz u dont put lost fight in ur videos :)

Soil, u dont have to film the stuff where u gang at farm spot, because its not a true fight.

Dee was in divine set and not ready to fight so its normal to leave the fight, or when u kill afk players. there is a lot of opportunity on this server to make pvp and film.

Gang means to go with others.. I went by myself.. xD  Yeah my 100% stun, you don't see the anchor I get on mental shield + lionheart. Even rolan resisted blaster, what lvl is he?

Extra!

​haha, loled so hard from this, really good job :D 

Fixed once your 100% Stun, you will suck so hard and so long as you can have fun (mr. balance gladiator)

​counted his blaster chance in first pvp (which was probably only one where both sides were fully prepared to pvp against each other), and it was 3/8, which is pretty ok i would say (now dont say he stuns more in that, coz hammer crush probably has different chance to land than blaster, not every stun is same)

Extra!

​I'm gonna have to start recording too, because my party (that is shown in your video, with Rolan and company), 20 minutes earlier, took that farming spot from a full party of Vigilance who did Party Return so quick they even forgot to pick up the drop xDxDxD

Extra!

​haha, loled so hard from this, really good job :D 

​counted his blaster chance in first pvp (which was probably only one where both sides were fully prepared to pvp against each other), and it was 3/8, which is pretty ok i would say (now dont say he stuns more in that, coz hammer crush probably has different chance to land than blaster, not every stun is same)

​idi nahuy mne daje perevodchik otkrivat' v padlu

​wth, flaming someone in foreign language so they cannot understand the flame, well done sir, i can see u are new to this game newbie

• Like 1

​wth, flaming someone in foreign language so they cannot understand the flame, well done sir, i can see u are new to this game newbie

​Пошел на хуй пидар , understand me?

​Пошел на хуй пидар , understand me?

​yep, i actually can, but i cannot be bothered to waste time translating that sh1t written by random like you ^^

• Like 3

Resist stun dont work like mental some week ago. So with RS. Or with no resist the same land rate. + stun from glad is op. Like we test on 60 lvl glad v 60 other class with buffs stun was 8/10. Also like we see from movi glad have 50% chance for cryt maby bd dance give hem bonus for skills, dont know, other clas like tyr warlord dont have so big dmg 1600 on heavy armor and so offen cryts, also i am intresting why with no grade blunt events 1 p ataka and top b dmg different maby obly 300-400 dmg. Then mag with +12  make 1500 glad with +0 make 2000

• Like 1